Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn’t get as much as I would have liked. Things really add up quickly, sale or not!

1 True Shred- I gotta see what all the fuss is about and will order more if I like

1 Dermacrine- I just always love having that on hand, and I like to take a dose before a workout!

1 OL AMNES1A - Treats me well!

1 HR Androvar- Used it last summer and loved it. Will be using again!
Wow!

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My product arrived today, but I was sick in bed and didn’t make it to the door. I didn’t know I had to sign for the delivery.

Problem is, I am too sick to go out to pick it up too.

It’s always a hassle dealing with deliveries that require a signature :sad:
That's amazing!

jazztastic

Awards
Looking at Androvar...but can’t run anything with it as a base that contains 1-Andro (Turns out very allergic to it). Is it worth running solo?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking at Androvar...but can’t run anything with it as a base that contains 1-Andro (Turns out very allergic to it). Is it worth running solo?
I think solo definitely has some benefits of for some muscle hardening and maybe some lean muscle mass too. Obviously stacking it will bring more gains but given your situation solo is still a viable route that you should enjoy

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any thoughts on Arson from bsl?
Looks very strong mostly from the stims. Some people love that feel and it should definitely help give energy and appetite suppression. I don’t know if I could personally handle it at this point in my life but 5 years ago I would have been all over it. I like the label change up too lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely looks strong! I’d have to half dose that product and work my way up

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven’t used Bloodshr3d for a couple of weeks as I’ve been out of the gym but back at it this week. Really upped my water intake recently and today’s session was a real shirt-wringer. I love this stuff

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven’t used Bloodshr3d for a couple of weeks as I’ve been out of the gym but back at it this week. Really upped my water intake recently and today’s session was a real shirt-wringer. I love this stuff
Already gone through 2 tubs and this will be my 3rd tub and 3rd flavor. Literally love the way it feels.
IMG_2169.JPG

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sucker punch is going to be my next flavour I think.
Definitely sour!! Like probably the most sour product I have had. It is the Best flavor out of the three imo but I like sour. About to go kill it

IMG_2179.JPG

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve heard that from others as well on it being sour but a good sour! Definitey an awesome product with a quality profile.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bloodshred still good even though no yohimbe?
Better imo. If I want to add 5-10mg of hcl I can just throw it in but sometimes I don’t want it. Sweat plenty with the 50mg of GBB lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
regular version or bme?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried I am suprem3 ? I’ve been looking At both products
I have tried reign which is the same formula. It’s insanely strong imo. Very good but only for certain workouts. 1/2 a scoop for me is good so the tub lasts forever. Others do two scoops no problem

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried I am suprem3 ? I’ve been looking At both products
Not yet. I’m mostly focusing on cardio workouts at the minute on my lunch breaks. My wife’s at night classes at university so My evenings are taken up looking after our daughter, so proper weight training is out the window at the minute. BS BME is preferable for cardio over IAS

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not yet. I’m mostly focusing on cardio workouts at the minute on my lunch breaks. My wife’s at night classes at university so My evenings are taken up looking after our daughter, so proper weight training is out the window at the minute. BS BME is preferable for cardio over IAS
Aww makes sense. I do very little cardio I’m thinking I’m gonna give the IAS a try

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hypermax Extreme vs IAS?

Anyone try both?
I’ve tried both and hypermax is more of an every day type pre and IAS (at full dose) is when you want to get crazy crazy in the gym. Everyone will respond different but they feel very different in my experience.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for hypermax from me as well! Really like the energy and effect from it.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve tried both and hypermax is more of an every day type pre and IAS (at full dose) is when you want to get crazy crazy in the gym. Everyone will respond different but they feel very different in my experience.
Crazy crazy is how I roll. That being said, I am still looking forward to the different feel I expect to obtain from OL Levels!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crazy crazy is how I roll. That being said, I am still looking forward to the different feel I expect to obtain from OL Levels!
Levels is definitely on my short list of pre’s I want to try.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's great! I want to focus on cardio

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Levels is definitely on my short list of pre’s I want to try.
Same here! Haven't had the chance to try it yet but plan to! Has a good profile.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Women at works husband used to train with Dorian back when he trained Birmingham

I’m very surprised his son hasn’t competed though

But when your dad is the shadow I guess it’s big shoes to fill

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Women at works husband used to train with Dorian back when he trained Birmingham

Yeah it would be a head ****, big expectations and always trying to live up to the name.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it would be a head ****, big expectations and always trying to live up to the name.
Without a doubt. I don’t know if you guys follow CT Fletcher but his son is taking over the lifting/gym stuff especially as his health declined. Cool to see but not for everyone that’s for sure!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sure it makes Dad Proud !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

That would have been cool to see his son train and compete!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
His son trains and trains other people at his new temple gym I think it’s called
Nice. That would be pretty cool to be trained by him.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are there any real issues with keeping fish oils in my drawer at work rather than in the fridge? I like to take my supplements (OT, flex & fish oils) with my dinner as I’ve just got into that routine but I normally keep them in the fridge.

I have a fridge at work but can’t be bothered with the inane comments & questions from colleagues