LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have not tried Juiced Up but have heard a lot of positive reviews on it so may have to give it a try as well.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edit. Double post.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really like their joint formula, dust x, and recomp rx. Also gonna try their new natty product eventually. Might give juiced up a try too..
Joint formula is good and Dust X tasted really horrible. But, Juiced Up is something I always enjoyed. It’s just simple and very effective. You should give it a try. Tastes great too

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not ordered from you guys yet but I am on the mailing list ,got an email saying the sale starts thursday, no better time to take the plunge ,how's shipping to the UK

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not ordered from you guys yet but I am on the mailing list ,got an email saying the sale starts thursday, no better time to take the plunge ,how's shipping to the UK
Not sure about the UK but here in the US it is FAST !!

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s quick. I’ve been getting parcels once a month for about the last 2 ½ years and I usually have them within 5 working days

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was great...13 months ago
yeah that post is over a year old.

Just to echo what others have said though is that uk shipping seems to be pretty fast from forum members and other purchasers. We do our best to get everyone their products the fastest we can. I am just as impatient as the next guy so I know the struggle. One of our goals is to alleviate that as much as possible.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so what kind of sale is that normally, % off or bogo style?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I see some more True Shred in my future !!

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys what’s the best stim fat burner ,I never usually bother with them but last year ran Assassinate which I have to say surprised me how well it worked so was thinking about adding a stim one with it ,keep hearing about Radiate but not many reviews on the site

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Guys what’s the best stim fat burner ,I never usually bother with them but last year ran Assassinate which I have to say surprised me how well it worked so was thinking about adding a stim one with it ,keep hearing about Radiate but not many reviews on the site
Alpha Lean 7 by hard rock supplements is a good stim fat burner to look into with a lot of positive reviews on the boards!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will give 2 thumbs up to Radiate +, I have also had great luck with True Shred !!

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah saw this , is it more just as a pre workout I train 3/4 times per week
It’s whatever you want to use it as. It’s marketed as a fat loss product but I take it about 11.30 as i’m on a treadmill or a bike 40 minutes later. It makes me sweat like hell so I don’t want to be taking it and then sitting around the office sweating like a pig.

I can take 2 scoops, power through some cardio, shower and I’m back at work, as fresh as a daisy.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We've got a few reviews on the site for Radiate: https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/radiate-by-rxs-supplements

Plus, we've only had positive feedback from our customers over phone, chat and email.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Radiate is great and the profile is very good. Haven’t used it since last year but will probably rotate it my next cut.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So many great fat burners out there to choose from!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do judo and hard, heavy kettlebell workouts. What should I try:

MassMax
Follidrone
Vector
Something else?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do judo and hard, heavy kettlebell workouts. What should I try:

MassMax
Follidrone
Vector
Something else?
SNS X gels and any of those would make a great combo for strength and size gains

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll be able to catch a deal on both in these coming days... ;-)
Good to hear

poison As for a product suggestion Second the anafuse for endurance and recovery. If funds permit you could also stack with vector for a 1-2 punch. You really can’t go wrong with any from the list tbh.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When does the sale start? I see on you site that there is 10% off everything, is there more to the sell than that 10% off? Thank you

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
poison As for a product suggestion Second the anafuse for endurance and recovery. If funds permit you could also stack with vector for a 1-2 punch. You really can’t go wrong with any from the list tbh.
Agreed on the anafuse. One of my fav natty products with laxogenin and epicatechin. Definitely help with endurance and recovery as said above.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
15% Off Code "Semi15"

Order Placed Got my (2) Favorites - True Shred and Muscle Sculptor !!
musclemaker - Would love some samples !!! (order # 1000581973)

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
so will the discounts get bigger or will the products change over the days

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure but the email list sent out 15% off some of our top sellers from all categories (even the andros for this interested)

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Meh appreciate the deal but "biggest sale of the year" at 15% is kinda what other places offer on a weekly basis

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Went ahead and got 15% of EPI 2.0. I've used Ep1logue before on a cut/recomp and hope this product lives up to the hype.
I will still be cutting and really hopes this continues the success I'm currently having.
I'm on my second month of true shred and I am definitely responding well to it. So I decided to switch to Epi while I take time off Laxogen. Probably do epi for 8 weeks then maybe take a break.

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Order in with the 15% 1xfollidrone, 2xasassinate ,1xandrohard ,1xradiate

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Went ahead and got 15% of EPI 2.0. I've used Ep1logue before on a cut/recomp and hope this product lives up to the hype.
I will still be cutting and really hopes this continues the success I'm currently having.
I'm on my second month of true shred and I am definitely responding well to it. So I decided to switch to Epi while I take time off Laxogen. Probably do epi for 8 weeks then maybe take a break.
15% for the full sale, it's actually only 15% off to our email subscribers which you are.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Started True Shred on Saturday and already feeling the effects. Feeling stronger and libido is up.

Funny thing is that my overall focus is up too.
Was looking at this post I made just over 2 week ago as a reference point. Roughly 3 weeks in and seeing a really nice change in my upper body developement. Whole upper torso looks more defined and I still basically at the same exact starting weight. Muscles even look more full.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was looking at this post I made just over 2 week ago as a reference point. Roughly 3 weeks in and seeing a really nice change in my upper body developement. Whole upper torso looks more defined and I still basically at the same exact starting weight. Muscles even look more full.
Board favorite for a reason.

And just to echo muscle maker that some of our strong exclusive products are very well dosed and priced....so 15% off allows people to have additional savings on top tier products.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
True Shred in my opinion, is one of the best Supplement of All Time !!

and remember when you support Strong Supplement Shop, you are supporting this forum !!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hence the subpar discount. Got us by the short and curlies. Aw well. Still gonna order true shred
Let us know how you like it. I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
True Shred in my opinion, is one of the best Supplement of All Time !!

and remember when you support Strong Supplement Shop, you are supporting this forum !!!
Not only that, but they truly go the extra mile to please their customers. It still would be nice to have more significant opportunities to grab a deal though..:)

I am coming real close to finally trying True Shred. I just may have to pull the trigger this time!

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s the opinion on the best nootropic between Brainwash, Gamer UP and brain bridge?

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not only that, but they truly go the extra mile to please their customers. It still would be nice to have more significant opportunities to grab a deal though..:)

I am coming real close to finally trying True Shred. I just may have to pull the trigger this time!