Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So stoked, got my second month's bottle of True Shred at 30% off. At first I was like damn i missed it bc it was like exactly 11am? But I'm in Florida, so when I found out it was 10-11 pac time, I set an alarm and capitalized on a slammin' deal!
Awesome bro! Love to see the forum guys hooked up. Enjoy

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So stoked, got my second month's bottle of True Shred at 30% off. At first I was like damn i missed it bc it was like exactly 11am? But I'm in Florida, so when I found out it was 10-11 pac time, I set an alarm and capitalized on a slammin' deal!
Nice man! Glad you able to take advantage of the time bombs and save some $!

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
True Shred is legit, glad you could get in on the Time Bomb. I sat on the site but never got the notification but oh well, maybe next time!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's better to run along side pct, vector or follidrone?
Both are good but I would give a slight edge to vector. Tends to be more mass oriented which should help you keep your gains.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What's better to run along side pct, vector or follidrone?
X gels and Vector are a killer natty combo to maintain gains in PCT. I like throwing in some CEL EpiPlex as well

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
X gels and Vector are a killer natty combo to maintain gains in PCT. I like throwing in some CEL EpiPlex as well
Agreed. Can't go wrong with X gels and Vector for a nice natty run. That's my go to stack now. I use to go with ABE and xgels but replaced ABE with Vector not that ABE is out.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good ol x gels. I remember I would run them with anabeta elite and love the effects. Although Abe is gone I might give it a run with testify again soon since it has 3200mg of Anacyclus Pyrethrum plus other goodies. Anyone tried that combo yet?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am a Fan of Wild Thing !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a Fan of Wild Thing !!
Me too :) very balanced and provides a nice blend of pump, energy, and focus. The list overall has something for everybody. From Heavy hitters to more mild pre’s perfect for CrossFit type workouts.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any feedback on the new meso? The old stuff was good.
Haven’t tried it yet but profile still looks like it will pack a punch with that stim blend. I’ll see if I can find some reviews on the current formula.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any feedback on the new meso? The old stuff was good.
It's still pretty good but the difference is noticeable if you have used the old. If old meso was a 10/10 I would put the new one at a 7.5/10, but that's only if you are comparing, it's still is a good pre.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's still pretty good but the difference is noticeable if you have used the old. If old meso was a 10/10 I would put the new one at a 7.5/10, but that's only if you are comparing, it's still is a good pre.
I like the honesty

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
More up my alley these days anyway. The crash from some of the stronger pre’s gets old. I’m more mid range stim in my old age lol.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Started True Shred on Saturday and already feeling the effects. Feeling stronger and libido is up.

Funny thing is that my overall focus is up too.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Started True Shred on Saturday and already feeling the effects. Feeling stronger and libido is up.

Funny thing is that my overall focus is up too.
True Shred is one of my All Time Favorites !!

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Me too :) very balanced and provides a nice blend of pump, energy, and focus. The list overall has something for everybody. From Heavy hitters to more mild pre’s perfect for CrossFit type workouts.
I temporarily switched up my workout regimen and joined a bootcamp that consists of various HIIT techniques, tabatas, complex body weight moves, trx ropes, ropes, lots of plank, squat, and lunge variations, ball slams, some light dumbbell work, etc.
I've been drinking endure before and after the 30 minute class in the am. I dont have much experience with pres and was wondering if it would be worth it for just the 30 minute HIIT workout. Or is it better for strength training sessions at the gym?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
At the full dose it would be too strong for that type of workout for me personally so a half serving would probably be perfect. Full scoop works amazing for me though if it’s a straight weightlifting day.

If your goal is to lose fat or at least not gain then maybe something a mid stim Product like the new ignite would work better. A little bit of stims could help you push harder though on this type of training.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I temporarily switched up my workout regimen and joined a bootcamp that consists of various HIIT techniques, tabatas, complex body weight moves, trx ropes, ropes, lots of plank, squat, and lunge variations, ball slams, some light dumbbell work, etc.
I've been drinking endure before and after the 30 minute class in the am. I dont have much experience with pres and was wondering if it would be worth it for just the 30 minute HIIT workout. Or is it better for strength training sessions at the gym?
Radiate + would be great for this !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can never go wrong with a True Shred run. My vascularity always goes up whenever i run it!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with the guys, you can use a pre workout but don't use the full dose.

If you are doing HIIT workouts your heart rate is going to be really high, if you amp it up with a full dose you will feed cracked out... I know from experience. I was literally feeling my heart beat in my head.

I still like to use pre workouts when doing cross training but I take 1/3 to 1/2 a scoop of Wild Thing. I only use it to give me a kick start, don't really need the energy boost once I get going.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree with the guys, you can use a pre workout but don't use the full dose.

If you are doing HIIT workouts your heart rate is going to be really high, if you amp it up with a full dose you will feed cracked out... I know from experience. I was literally feeling my heart beat in my head.

I still like to use pre workouts when doing cross training but I take 1/3 to 1/2 a scoop of Wild Thing. I only use it to give me a kick start, don't really need the energy boost once I get going.
I miss Wild Thing !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wild Thing looks pretty legit...might need to try that one next

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s 10% off at the minute with code WILDTHING10
If you are in the Market For a Good Stimed Pre it is worth a try (I enjoyed it a lot)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wild Thing looks pretty legit...might need to try that one next
Let us know if you get around to it. Really good formula and the noopept for me really helps bring that extra dialed in focus

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep definitely let us know how you like it. Like is said one of my all time fav pwos.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just ordered rocket pop with 10% off boys

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered rocket pop with 10% off boys
Nice! I love that flavor! Ever since I had that flavor of pre workout from the original mesomorph I have always liked rocket pop flavored pwos.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone try performax hypermax extreme?
I have used it and it’s really good. I don’t like any form of Y really and this has 2mg at two scoops but I didn’t even notice it. Nice clean energy with no real crash and decent pump. Pretty good overall and taste was good too (I had the orange).

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5F871676-6CF0-4594-AD25-2839AE4325BA.jpeg

Some of my recent haul. There was also a ‘Juiced Up’ (BSL) and another order with ‘essentials’ in (whey, fish oil, D3)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Love Me Some Wild Thing !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Enjoy the rocket pop Wild Thing flavor. One of my fav pwo’s and definitely favorite flavor.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Enjoy . How is juiced up taste wise?
I love it. Not even just as a greens product, it tastes amazing in ice cold water. If they replicated it in something like a BCAA or EAA product I’d drink it all day as a water flavourer.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wild Thing is solid. Very smooth energy/focus, nice pump from the Citrulline, and they nailed the flavor. I’m enjoying it after a couple uses.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I’m honest, I prefer the tropical flavour
Can’t go wrong with either. I usually switch up flavors when I re-order just to keep things fresh. Appreciate the feedback guys

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of people here don’t like BSL products. But, Juiced Up is a great one from BSL. I am on my second tub and it tastes great.
I really like their joint formula, dust x, and recomp rx. Also gonna try their new natty product eventually. Might give juiced up a try too..