Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edit.

Tank007

Awards
If you are using Androvar do you need a test base? I am seeing some guys using it as a test base so im not 100%.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you are using Androvar do you need a test base? I am seeing some guys using it as a test base so im not 100%.
You don't really need to use one with Androvar, plus it is not as suppressive as compounds like 1-andro.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't really need to use one with Androvar, plus it is not as suppressive as compounds like 1-andro.
This. Shouldn’t cause any lethargy. If you did want to stack with 1-andro then a base addition would be recommended.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This. Shouldn’t cause any lethargy. If you did want to stack with 1-andro then a base addition would be recommended.
Agreed. I would recommend looking into to stacking it with something to get the most out of your run as well.

leroyjenkinss

leroyjenkinss

Awards
Any idea how much caffeine is in seismic surge? This stuff hits hard.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any idea how much caffeine is in seismic surge? This stuff hits hard.
Not exact amount but it definitely feels like 350-400mg which is my max amount. I either do 3/4 scoop or one level (never heaping) and I am ready to go in 20 min with no major crash after. Maybe muscle maker can get an exact though.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ I'd say the same. I use to be a big fan of mesomorph and it had 300mg in it and seismic surge gives me the same energy level and focus so i'd say it has to be right around 300 per serving.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What products is the sale going to be on?
More info to come but there should be some good stuff for sure. A cool little twist that’s gonna allow more people to take advantage of the sales. Musclemaker will fill everyone in on the details as it nears :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stayed tuned for more info!:)

awatts

Awards
Starts monday at what time? Sorry, I read the page but didn't see any info about that posted.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Make sure to check your email Sunday, we will be giving out more info there.

I think most likely the sales will be kicking off on Tuesday. I will be posting more info in here as it comes out.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I must suck at the timebombs...timed it to pick up something and it wasn't discounted. What did I do wrong?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I must suck at the timebombs...timed it to pick up something and it wasn't discounted. What did I do wrong?
People must have beat you to the punch :/ this one will have the video twist which will allow more people than normal to get a good discount. They will still be staggered but there will be more available :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Make sure to check your email Sunday, we will be giving out more info there.

I think most likely the sales will be kicking off on Tuesday. I will be posting more info in here as it comes out.
Stay tuned for Tuesday!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unless I missed something, the guy gained 5 lbs. while on a cutting diet with andro shred? It doesn’t seem to be a good case study for the product. Is there a successful weight loss log for andro shred?
Yes here is another and rocket dropped 10lbs on his run. He can chime in but his log gives a nice run down and I think there’s another persons feedback in there as well. We also have good reviews on the site from consumers. See links below and let me know if you have any questions.

Rocket is Getting Shred with Strong Supplements & Hard Rock R-Andro
https://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=284255

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/r-andro-shred-by-hard-rock-supplements#reviews_tab

Humble

Humble

Awards
  • Established
Yes here is another and rocket dropped 10lbs on his run. He can chime in but his log gives a nice run down and I think there’s another persons feedback in there as well. We also have good reviews on the site from consumers. See links below and let me know if you have any questions.

Rocket is Getting Shred with Strong Supplements & Hard Rock R-Andro
https://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=284255

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/r-andro-shred-by-hard-rock-supplements#reviews_tab
Excellent! Thank you!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
40% off for a short video clip is definitely a great chance to capitalize on a huge discount.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Double post (dang app lol)

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hoping for some R andro in the mix!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hoping for some R andro in the mix!
Not sure what’s coming up on the schedule but that’s definitely one of my favorite products. Seems to treat me better in mood and energy better than epi andro and the 7 Keto helps shred some fat.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We did R-andro a few weeks ago to kick off the season of shred, so we won't be doing again this week, but there will definitely be some of everyone's favs coming up this time around.
Should be a good go around this time for everyone!:)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomorrow is the day. Great products lined up to stock up or try if you have never had the chance!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boost10 will get you 10% off test boosters. Staystrong will get you 5% and keep your eyes peeled in the supplement deals sections as they update multiple times a week. What are you looking for?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edit

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Boost10 will get you 10% off test boosters. Staystrong will get you 5% and keep your eyes peeled in the supplement deals sections as they update multiple times a week. What are you looking for?
Yep definitely keep eyes peeled in the supplement deals section as musclemaker posts discount codes quit often on certain products.

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
Any suggestions on a good capsule form nitric oxide booster?

I just finished vasogorge black and I want to give something else a try.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was about to suggest Vaso-6 but Vasogorge contains that as well. I don't use NO boosters to much so I will defer to what the other guys on here say.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I found 1g (2 caps) sns agmatine plus 1 cap of vaso6 gives pumps like nothing else, unreal, or try 2 caps (600mg) vaso6 on its own.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like said above Noxygen by Purus Labs would be a nice addition for pump. You could throw a scoop or two into a pre workout that you like.

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
Had no clue noxygen came in caps. I'll give that a shot, I've used the powder before and it gave me skin ripping pumps. Felt like my arms were about to burst.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time bombs today for true shred, wild thing, and anafuse!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Had no clue noxygen came in caps. I'll give that a shot, I've used the powder before and it gave me skin ripping pumps. Felt like my arms were about to burst.

Thanks for the suggestion.
It’s an awesome product for sure and at a good price for the results.

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Time bombs today for true shred, wild thing, and anafuse!
So stoked, got my second month's bottle of True Shred at 30% off. At first I was like damn i missed it bc it was like exactly 11am? But I'm in Florida, so when I found out it was 10-11 pac time, I set an alarm and capitalized on a slammin' deal!