Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
J

JRush

Awards
Good thing there's 5 friday's this month. Get one extra paycheck so I can blow it all on olympus lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good thing there's 5 friday's this month. Get one extra paycheck so I can blow it all on olympus lol
Wise man

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I knew this was going to be a good month!

B

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They just keep on coming with these great new products. Looking forward to this release.
Currently running it with clomid and Nolvadex as we speak...picked it up off Olympus website.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea I have to try and restrain myself during the holidays because all of the good deals on supplements.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scooped up 2.
That’s what’s up. Nothing better than a well doses overall health supplement that can be used on or off cycle.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
waiting for black friday...will u guys surprise us?
I haven’t heard anything yet but I’ll let you guys know. I will say that I doubt it will be 30% off so I would most definitely cop the pct if you’re interested. musclemaker can clarify if there will be any sale or not.

leroyjenkinss

leroyjenkinss

Awards
How effective is this new estrogen blocker in super pct? Do you still need a serm?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day and a half left to take advantage of the all new sup3r pct at 30% off! Don’t on it

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day and a half left to take advantage of the all new sup3r pct at 30% off! Don’t on it

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How effective is this new estrogen blocker in super pct? Do you still need a serm?
Sup3r PCT is obviously very comprehensive - it have multiple ingredients which support increased pituitary gonadotropin secretion and stimulating testicular hormonogenesis and spermatogenesis.

However I would always recommend using it in conjunction with a reasonable dose of a clinical SERM. Nothing is more important that recovering a fully as possible post cycle, Sup3r PCT will definitely providing significant additional benefit combined.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
anyone in here run true shred
Yep there are a hand full of logs in the supplement logs section on it with a lot of positive feedback.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just stopping in to say I ordered Ar1ma pro and Strong's shipping was quick. And it went Coast to Coast, think it took 2 days total over a Sunday no less.

Only my second time ordering from you guys, but definitely going to place future orders. Hoping to see a BF sale!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just stopping in to say I ordered Ar1ma pro and Strong's shipping was quick. And it went Coast to Coast, think it took 2 days total over a Sunday no less.

Only my second time ordering from you guys, but definitely going to place future orders. Hoping to see a BF sale!
Nice thanks for shopping with us bud!

J

JRush

Awards
Sup3r PCT is obviously very comprehensive - it have multiple ingredients which support increased pituitary gonadotropin secretion and stimulating testicular hormonogenesis and spermatogenesis.

However I would always recommend using it in conjunction with a reasonable dose of a clinical SERM. Nothing is more important that recovering a fully as possible post cycle, Sup3r PCT will definitely providing significant additional benefit combined.
Thank you.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Appreciate the feedback

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Are we not at all concerned with the possible side effects of bulbine natalensis after a steroid cycle? Data seems to point to it reducing HDL and being potentially liver and kidney toxic. I understand its benefits, but maybe it’s something you only consider after an injection cycle. I can’t imagine it’s a good idea to put your lipids and liver through more strain after an oral cycle...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are we not at all concerned with the possible side effects of bulbine natalensis after a steroid cycle? Data seems to point to it reducing HDL and being potentially liver and kidney toxic. I understand its benefits, but maybe it’s something you only consider after an injection cycle. I can’t imagine it’s a good idea to put your lipids and liver through more strain after an oral cycle...
See page 127 of this thread (I think post 1267 but I’m on my phone). There’s discussion and a link to the We discussed this earlier but I personally don’t have a major issue with a limited run.

G

Glow

Awards
A great thread, can good people out there market it? We want to use it as a platform to learn new developments in the supplement industry and how the new products are working. I will keep logged for news!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
See page 127 of this thread (I think post 1267 but I’m on my phone). There’s discussion and a link to the We discussed this earlier but I personally don’t have a major issue with a limited run.
page 127?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He’s probably referring to the mobile app. On there this thread is 289 pages.
ok!!! I thought I was missing some pages, lol.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Little Monday Motivation for you guys, one of my favorite vids.

[video=youtube;7kf6r0D3SEA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kf6r0D3SEA[/video]

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dope video with a lot of the greats. Definitely got me motivated today

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dope video with a lot of the greats. Definitely got me motivated today

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely an awesome video and good motivation before the gym!:)

J

JRush

Awards
Just noticed my sup3r pct came in yesterday.

Thanks for the fast shipping strong!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any black Friday deal at strong supplement?
None this year that I am aware of :/ appreciate everyone’s enthusiasm though. Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!