Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took me about 3 weeks when first started for my body to adjust. After that you get used to it and appetite and cravings aren't as bad anymore. After a bulk, I find keto and IF (along with training hard of course) is the fastest way to cut. I do have a cheat day here and there as kind of a "recharge the battery" fix though.

But now that I'm going to run Vector, would like to know how many carbs I can eat. Guess I would have to experiment with it.
I will defer to brundel on that.

I have done keto before in the past, I just love my carbs lol.

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
Great read, some highlights I liked:

"Trace the footsteps of each new advancement—widespread adoption of the cell phone, the introduction of the iPhone, the contagion effect of social media—and you find increasing dissatisfaction across the nation. Time spent on devices must be subtracted from other activities, and often those activities involve physical movement. Convenience is never free."

"An ability to move through our environment created the brains we have. Spatial navigation forms and informs important traits: memory, endurance, creativity, dexterity, ingenuity. Movement makes us healthy. When surrendering this birthright, of course we’ll feel depressed."

"300 million people suffer from depression worldwide, costing the global economy $118 billion. Medication, the authors continue, can be expensive and efficacy is questionable, while psychotherapy is sometimes inaccessible as well as costly. A gym membership might not be the end-all, but it is certainly less expensive and undoubtedly healthier."

http://bigthink.com/21st-century-spirituality/study-confirms-lifting-weights-reduces-depression
Excellent Read!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
The best antidepressant there is.

I know we are all pretty hardcore in here but I also really like going for walks for stress relief as well.
What a p*ssy, going for walks for stress relief... Just kidding lol i do too. Never get the time to anymore though. I used to go hiking out in the middle of nowhere by myself

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The best antidepressant there is.

I know we are all pretty hardcore in here but I also really like going for walks for stress relief as well.
What a p*ssy, going for walks for stress relief... Just kidding lol i do too. Never get the time to anymore though. I used to go hiking out in the middle of nowhere by myself
Haha I walk to for stress relief but I walk hardcore.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I walk to for stress relief but I walk hardcore.
Lol. I could imagine. I’m picturing pink hand weights and a fanny pack for some reason

franks009

Awards
  • Established
On a keto cut while I was on True Shred. (20g of carbs daily)
Now that I'm about to run Vector, in everyone's opinion, whats the minimum amount of carbs I can eat to get true benefits from Vector? Im worried about adding to the waist side when I worked so hard to cut.
Thanks in advance.
I train fasted in the morning. I wake up pop 2 caps of pes shift and 1 fit thyroid. An hour later take fd2 and vector at 2 caps each. Slug down pwo n hit the gym. No hypo for me. Hope that helps

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I train fasted in the morning. I wake up pop 2 caps of pes shift and 1 fit thyroid. An hour later take fd2 and vector at 2 caps each. Slug down pwo n hit the gym. No hypo for me. Hope that helps
Definitely gives us some insight. appreciate it

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Same here! I use to go on a lot of hikes but now i'm busier now so don't get to as much!

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
As long as your 100% Keto you dont need the carbs.
Your body isnt using them its using ketones so adding some carbs would be counter productive. You need to either be 1. 100% keto or 2. eat a significant amount of carbs for fuel.
Just increase calories from protein and fats. I know several guys who are on keto diets who are doing well.
This is great info here. Thanks brundel

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Strong Stacks – Hacking Physiques or Jacking Your Wallet

Strong Stacks – you may have heard of them, even bought one for yourself. Are they worth...Read More

Joepower

Joepower

Awards

Strong Stacks – you may have heard of them, even bought one for yourself. Are they worth...Read More
The marketing and writing from strong never ceases to entertain me.

Kriss kross and them big hands.

Keep up the good work guys.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

These stacks are on point. Glad super mandro is back in stock for now too.

GrowthFiend

Awards
These stacks are on point. Glad super mandro is back in stock for now too.
I agree. OL and HR are the only brands that properly dosed their andros. Nice to have at least one of them back.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. OL and HR are the only brands that properly dosed their andros. Nice to have at least one of them back.
Yes sir. Have used both brands andros several times and they’re the only ones I use (even before the stoppage) due to the proper doses.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For sure! HR has become one of my favorite brands because they well dose all of their products.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Ah gotcha. Dang i was thinking really hard trying to think of supp brands that would fit and i think i hurt my brain

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Human resources?.. haha.. I'm gunna be biting the bullet here this weekend and getting HR's True Shred and some hi tech laxogenin to stack.. pretty excited

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Human resources?.. haha.. I'm gunna be biting the bullet here this weekend and getting HR's True Shred and some hi tech laxogenin to stack.. pretty excited
Nice. Im always like a kid on christmas when i get new supps

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get you 2 bottles of TRUE SHRED and 1 bottle of ALPHA LEAN, solid stack! You know the TRUE SHRED has Laxo?

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
100 mg of Laxo per day already in True Shred.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Yep I just want a little higher dosage laxo.. I don't have quite enough for 2 true shreds.. so I'll scoop another bottle next check.. was gunna add alpha max but that puts it close to what I got for moneys

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep I just want a little higher dosage laxo.. I don't have quite enough for 2 true shreds.. so I'll scoop another bottle next check.. was gunna add alpha max but that puts it close to what I got for moneys
6 caps a day for TRUE SHRED was my sweet spot, took about 4 weeks to kick in

Last edited:
D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Unless there was a spontaneous Father's day BOGO for true shreds *cough cough*

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
The laxogenin helps with the joint issues some I believe.. that's mentioned in many of the threads with it at least

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Being wise about spending. I like it. Not saying I do it... but I like it lol.

Yeah if you can grab a second true shred once you get the funds I am confident 8 week run will have you sitting pretty

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Only wish lj100 was cheaper to add cuz I would imagine the synergy of it with trueshred would be impressive..even moreso with alpha max xt.. I'm thinking 300mg laxo ed or is there a benefit to going higher than that in the idea of shifting things more toward a bulkish/density stack?

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
Only wish lj100 was cheaper to add cuz I would imagine the synergy of it with trueshred would be impressive..even moreso with alpha max xt.. I'm thinking 300mg laxo ed or is there a benefit to going higher than that in the idea of shifting things more toward a bulkish/density stack?
I've done 200mg of laxo but I have never gone above that. I am not sure if there is much more benefit to going that high.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
So like 800mg laxo is pointless?.. I mean all the old threads with info say it's garbage due to faked product and bioavailability.. which I believe has been addressed in modern products.. so idk what info there is on high dose real laxo with proper absorbing actives

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So like 800mg laxo is pointless?.. I mean all the old threads with info say it's garbage due to faked product and bioavailability.. which I believe has been addressed in modern products.. so idk what info there is on high dose real laxo with proper absorbing actives
I think 250mg is the max you really need to do.

At least in the past 2-3 years, I haven't seen anyone run it higher than that. Anything higher and you are likely just burning a hole in your wallet.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Massmax XT is the cheapest I’ve seen it for on SSS, is there perhaps code for it? ��

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Massmax XT is the cheapest I’ve seen it for on SSS, is there perhaps code for it? í*½í¸¬
STAYSTRONG will get you 5% off. Every little bit helps :)

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
May have to delay this anyways..mom just informed me that it's my nephew's birthday this weekend and I kinda should get him a gift.. :/

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When I get around to giving True Shred a whirl at some point, I will definitely be upping the Laxo to the 200 range as well..
May have to delay this anyways..mom just informed me that it's my nephew's birthday this weekend and I kinda should get him a gift.. :/
Surely there is something lying around the house you can wrap up in a box that nobody will miss..

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Surely there is something lying around the house you can wrap up in a box that nobody will miss..
Gotta love re-gifting. Never really did it until I had kids lol. Tons of unused toys and clothes make perfect gifts.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gotta love re-gifting. Never really did it until I had kids lol. Tons of unused toys and clothes make perfect gifts.
Between the two of us, I am confident that we can manipulate his mind into thinking this is the best option. Then he can order his stack as planned ASAP. It’s all about making everyone happy :D

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Between the two of us, I am confident that we can manipulate his mind into thinking this is the best option. Then he can order his stack as planned ASAP. It’s all about making everyone happy :D
“People helping people” (wedding crashers-family dinner at the table scene) lol.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Massmax XT is the cheapest I’ve seen it for on SSS, is there perhaps code for it? ��
It's definitely at a good price right now! Stock up!

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
I'm gunna see if I can work something out and still get my stack.. if not I'll have to just save what I can till I got enough to cover it.. I'm still very curious about the higher dosages of laxo now that the bioavailability and purity issues of the past have been addressed.. cuz most of the info I have been able to scrape up claim laxo is garbage due to those issues so due to cost no one ran good laxo high dosed..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm gunna see if I can work something out and still get my stack.. if not I'll have to just save what I can till I got enough to cover it.. I'm still very curious about the higher dosages of laxo now that the bioavailability and purity issues of the past have been addressed.. cuz most of the info I have been able to scrape up claim laxo is garbage due to those issues so due to cost no one ran good laxo high dosed..
look at the reviews of iconogenin.