Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm talking about for my Gyno.... Hormone balancing wise, I was talking to brundel about it and the stack would help lower the estrogen, I get that I'm 16, but some 16 year olds still have hormone problems
I would see a doc at your age if you’re that concerned. Better safe than sorry.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Already did bloodwork since I was so concerned, my test levels are ok but my estrogen is very high
And did the doc have advice or any resolution?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Tests Booster/Estrogen Blocker, didn't prescribe one since im under 18, but recommended I find one that is safe.
LOL, there is no way a medical doctor told a 16 year old with serious hormone problems to "find an OTC test booster/estrogen blocker that's safe." Crazy how all the products that you're being recommended are labeled for individuals either 18 or 21 years+. Hmmm....

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
LOL, there is no way a medical doctor told a 16 year old with serious hormone problems to "find an OTC test booster/estrogen blocker that's safe." Crazy how all the products that you're being recommended are labeled for individuals either 18 or 21 years+. Hmmm....
He said he couldn't prescribe one because of my age due to the imbalance not being detrimental to my health

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
He said he couldn't prescribe one because of my age due to the imbalance not being detrimental to my health
I can see that happening. After all my doctor told me at 28 years old that my total test being at 300 was completely normal and wouldnt address all the symptoms i was having. Doctors are like that

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You're stuck between a rock and a hard place right now bud. Most supplements are intended for 18 and over, hormonal ones are normally 21 and older.

Honestly, I would suggest you take a deep look at your diet. Most 16 year olds eat like crap, I know I did, and poor diet is the easiest way to increase your estrogen levels.

I am 100% sure that if dig in you will find that there are adjustments you can make that will help to reduce your estrogen and increase your testosterone.

You are young, try not to think that you need something to "fix" you. Look to solve the problem from the inside before looking to incorporate something from the outside.

Remember, these are supplements, they are designed to supplement your efforts. Make sure you have your efforts in check first.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
You're stuck between a rock and a hard place right now bud. Most supplements are intended for 18 and over, hormonal ones are normally 21 and older.

Honestly, I would suggest you take a deep look at your diet. Most 16 year olds eat like crap, I know I did, and poor diet is the easiest way to increase your estrogen levels.

I am 100% sure that if dig in you will find that there are adjustments you can make that will help to reduce your estrogen and increase your testosterone.

You are young, try not to think that you need something to "fix" you. Look to solve the problem from the inside before looking to incorporate something from the outside.

Remember, these are supplements, they are designed to supplement your efforts. Make sure you have your efforts in check first.
I have been doing a strict keto regimen

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
musclemaker I think I might start this stack again in about a week, with Wild Thing as my Pre, I might log it also ??
I would definitely follow along:)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Already did bloodwork since I was so concerned, my test levels are ok but my estrogen is very high
Didn't you and your Dr. formulate a plan to take care of it ?

AntSoldier

Awards
  • Established

Agree with this. Learn to eat and sleep and hydrate and lift first. Then supplements afterwards

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
musclemaker so...I ordered a bottle of ign1te yesterday at 2pm, just got my tracking number-it's scheduled for delivery on monday!!!

damn, that is fast, very fast...wasn't expecting it till Tuesday at earliest!!!!

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
How long would it take me to see or feel a difference with a stack of Rebirth/Follidrone/Letrone/Viron/Vector
I'm talking about for my Gyno.... Hormone balancing wise, I was talking to brundel about it and the stack would help lower the estrogen
However long that stack lasts because nothing there will help your gyno. If you're desperate, only want to rely on something to solve your problems and aren't going to do what you can naturally than just use toremifene.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
musclemaker so...I ordered a bottle of ign1te yesterday at 2pm, just got my tracking number-it's scheduled for delivery on monday!!!

damn, that is fast, very fast...wasn't expecting it till Tuesday at earliest!!!!
Gotta love fast shipping! #Amazonprimestyle;)

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Awesome! Thanks for shopping with us buddy!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been doing a strict keto regimen
Then keep at it. It's not an overnight process, it will take time.

Step 1 is decreasing your body fat, once you have gotten really lean then you can reassess, but that should be your only goal until then.

Tank007

Awards

Great advice. This is the kind of stuff I find myself telling my younger cousins, always so quick to pick up a product that they think will "fix" their problems.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great advice. This is the kind of stuff I find myself telling my younger cousins, always so quick to pick up a product that they think will "fix" their problems.
A lot of people are like this. Something that seems so simple takes a tremendous amount of effort and work.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people are like this. Something that seems so simple takes a tremendous amount of effort and work.
YES! I recently saw a Facebook post from a woman in her 40s who was showing talking about her 20 pound weight loss. She's an attorney, wife, and mother of 3, and was proud to be back at her "wedding day weight." Another woman commented, asking what she "used" to lose the weight. Her response ... "I simply tracked my calories. I never realized how big my portions were. I just ate less, and tried to exercise a little more."

I could almost feel how deflated the commenting woman was. She was clearly looking for a simple answer - a pill, a shake, a powder. Nope! Just some thought and effort.

If there was an easy fix then everybody in America would know about it. Some people just don't get it. Supplements aren't magic. I'm currently on my second bottle of FD 2.0 (purchased from SSS, of course), and I'm seeing good results. But not just by swallowing the pills and sitting around. I've noticed an increase in endurance, which allows me to train harder, which allows me to achieve better results.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
YES! I recently saw a Facebook post from a woman in her 40s who was showing talking about her 20 pound weight loss. She's an attorney, wife, and mother of 3, and was proud to be back at her "wedding day weight." Another woman commented, asking what she "used" to lose the weight. Her response ... "I simply tracked my calories. I never realized how big my portions were. I just ate less, and tried to exercise a little more."

I could almost feel how deflated the commenting woman was. She was clearly looking for a simple answer - a pill, a shake, a powder. Nope! Just some thought and effort.

If there was an easy fix then everybody in America would know about it. Some people just don't get it. Supplements aren't magic. I'm currently on my second bottle of FD 2.0 (purchased from SSS, of course), and I'm seeing good results. But not just by swallowing the pills and sitting around. I've noticed an increase in endurance, which allows me to train harder, which allows me to achieve better results.
amen

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Great Post !!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yup. Myfitnesspal is easily one of the most potent tools for weight loss.

Check this out: Keeping A Food Diary Doubles Diet Weight Loss, Study Suggests

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see. So not even to give the body a break for these type of supps?

(8 weeks of True Shred followed by another 8 weeks of Vector. No break?)
You’re giving a break from certain ingredients and using new ones your body hasn’t been ingesting the last 8 weeks. Not a problem :)

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
You’re giving a break from certain ingredients and using new ones your body hasn’t been ingesting the last 8 weeks. Not a problem :)
Makes sense. Good to know. Did BLR chang the look of Vector container? Looks different on SSS.

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
On a keto cut while I was on True Shred. (20g of carbs daily)
Now that I'm about to run Vector, in everyone's opinion, whats the minimum amount of carbs I can eat to get true benefits from Vector? Im worried about adding to the waist side when I worked so hard to cut.
Thanks in advance.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that I'm about to run Vector, in everyone's opinion, whats the minimum amount of carbs I can eat to get true benefits from Vector? Im worried about adding to the waist side when I worked so hard to cut.
Thanks in advance.
Tbh I haven’t ran vector yet but also haven’t seen any hypo related sides either. I know some people got hypo on FD2 (I personally wasn’t one of them). Maybe brundel can chime in?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks in advance.
Jeez, 20g of carbs, I am feeling light headed already!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great read, some highlights I liked:

"Trace the footsteps of each new advancement—widespread adoption of the cell phone, the introduction of the iPhone, the contagion effect of social media—and you find increasing dissatisfaction across the nation. Time spent on devices must be subtracted from other activities, and often those activities involve physical movement. Convenience is never free."

"An ability to move through our environment created the brains we have. Spatial navigation forms and informs important traits: memory, endurance, creativity, dexterity, ingenuity. Movement makes us healthy. When surrendering this birthright, of course we’ll feel depressed."

"300 million people suffer from depression worldwide, costing the global economy $118 billion. Medication, the authors continue, can be expensive and efficacy is questionable, while psychotherapy is sometimes inaccessible as well as costly. A gym membership might not be the end-all, but it is certainly less expensive and undoubtedly healthier."

http://bigthink.com/21st-century-spirituality/study-confirms-lifting-weights-reduces-depression

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
Jeez, 20g of carbs, I am feeling light headed already!
Took me about 3 weeks when first started for my body to adjust. After that you get used to it and appetite and cravings aren't as bad anymore. After a bulk, I find keto and IF (along with training hard of course) is the fastest way to cut. I do have a cheat day here and there as kind of a "recharge the battery" fix though.

But now that I'm going to run Vector, would like to know how many carbs I can eat. Guess I would have to experiment with it.