Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback! Just ordered 2nd bottle of True Shred and Muscle Sculptor. Saw that there was a sample pack on SSS which is awesome. Got that too.
No problem. Let us know what you think of the sample

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I'm about to order my 2nd bottle of True Shred along with Muscle Sculptor. I'm on the fence of ordering Wild Thing. Sounds intriguing but I currently have Re1gn. Problem is Re1gn doesn't do anything for me anymore. (Yes I'm a stim junkie) I even took time off stims so my tolerance wont be so high. Same results. I'm worried if I buy Wild Thing it will be the same thing. I guess I'm looking for a pre that isn't so easy for my body to get used to. Thoughts on Wild Thing anyone?
I also am a stim junkie, but Wild Thing is a different animal, it gets your going, but the focus is insane !! I Love It.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wasn’t aware of the change but I do know the last bottle I had was tablets as well. musclemaker might have more details but I would imagine it was changed due to the hi-tech raid and temporary stop of production. Not sure if they used a different supplier for this run or what. Contact the customer service though and I am sure they can help you it with returns. Sorry for any inconvenience bro. Seriously. Hopefully muscle maker has some more inside details for you though
So I contacted Strong today and I am very impressed with the outcome!

They searched the warehouse to see if they had any more bottles of R-Andro Shred with the liposomal delivery and they happened to find two left that had a few dents in the bottle..but otherwise fine.

They are going to send me those 2 bottles with a prepaid shipping label to return my bottles for an even exchange...one of which is open. You can’t beat that!

I know that they can’t sell the damaged bottles otherwise, but in this case...both parties walk away happy!

Aside from that, he was saying that the current version is different as manufacturers had to make the change due to a limited availability of ingredients. What you said makes more sense though...probably just different manufacturers. I know it probably sounds like it was all in my head....but the few capsules I did try felt entirely different from the past.

GoDeacs

Awards
True shred gave me acne and also a little chest pain and lethargy. All side effects of 7keto. Then all the concern about the bulbine you can have it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

They searched the warehouse to see if they had any more bottles of R-Andro Shred with the liposomal delivery and they happened to find two left that had a few dents in the bottle..but otherwise fine.

They are going to send me a those 2 bottles with a prepaid shipping label to return my bottles for an even exchange...one of which is open. You can’t beat that!

I know that they can’t sell the damaged bottles otherwise, but in this case...both parties walk away happy!

Aside from that, he was saying that the current version is different as manufacturers had to make the change due to a limited availability of ingredients. What you said makes more sense though...probably just different manufacturers. I know it probably sounds like it was all in my head....but the few capsules I did try felt entirely different from the past.
Awesome bro! Glad you got everything squared away :) win win!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

They are going to send me those 2 bottles with a prepaid shipping label to return my bottles for an even exchange...one of which is open. You can’t beat that!

that is fantastic....:bigok:

thegameoflife

Awards
Any coupon codes floating around for the Supernatural Gold Stack or Platinum Stack?

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
Phenibut in a pre workout, that's an interesting idea. I have used it for a mood boost before but never when juiced up on some stims. Tempting.....

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Phenibut in a pre workout, that's an interesting idea. I have used it for a mood boost before but never when juiced up on some stims. Tempting.....
Interesting for sure. Their stim/fat burner Schizophrenic Psycho made the same move....they tend to make all their products just about identical.

I have done phenibut quite a few times with my stimmed PWO and it actually feels pretty decent. It’s not something I personally desire to do on a regular basis though.

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
Interesting for sure. Their stim/fat burner Schizophrenic Psycho made the same move....they tend to make all their products just about identical.

I have done phenibut quite a few times with my stimmed PWO and it actually feels pretty decent. It’s not something I personally desire to do on a regular basis though.
I think I get what they are trying to do. If I understand this right, ingredients like dmaa and dmha make you feel good which helps balance out crazy stims and make you not feel cracked out. I'd imagine that's the purpose of phenibut, crazy stims and pheni to make you feel good. Might have to scoop up a tub on this deal.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like it is worth a try!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think I get what they are trying to do. If I understand this right, ingredients like dmaa and dmha make you feel good which helps balance out crazy stims and make you not feel cracked out. I'd imagine that's the purpose of phenibut, crazy stims and pheni to make you feel good. Might have to scoop up a tub on this deal.
I think you pretty much nailed it there Joe!

We are going to crack open a tub here soon to test it out, too curious!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since the cat is out of the bag, K1ngs Slayer Launch is coming!

May 29th!

Mark your calendars!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

May 29th!

Mark your calendars!
Stoked for this release! Just around the corner too :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

May 29th!

Mark your calendars!
Awesome! Can't wait for it to release!

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
Nice to see Olympus firing on all cylinders again! Can't wait for dis ish!

King_Gainz

King_Gainz

Awards
Can't wait for that K1NG SLAYER!!! Can anybody tell me if it would be okay to take K1NG SLAYER while recomping??? Or should it strictly be used for caloric surplus?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait for that K1NG SLAYER!!! Can anybody tell me if it would be okay to take K1NG SLAYER while recomping??? Or should it strictly be used for caloric surplus?
Jebrook xtyler

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should work fine for recomp. Improved digestion, improved nutrient uptake, stimulated myogenesis, and anti-catabolic properties are good no matter bulking, cutting, or recomping. Obviously it is a little harder to use on a cut than a bulk due to the increased appetite, but as long as you can control your appetite, you can use it whenever.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should work fine for recomp. Improved digestion, improved nutrient uptake, stimulated myogenesis, and anti-catabolic properties are good no matter bulking, cutting, or recomping. Obviously it is a little harder to use on a cut than a bulk due to the increased appetite, but as long as you can control your appetite, you can use it whenever.
Yep, it works brilliantly in any and every scenario. If you find difficult to handle the increased appetite on a caloric deficit, just switch to low density calorie foods and include some micellar casein as a protein source.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, it works brilliantly in any and every scenario. If you find difficult to handle the increased appetite on a caloric deficit, just switch to low density calorie foods and include some micellar casein as a protein source.
Sounds like a win win :)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Even though I am currently on a multiple prohormone run and have drained my bank account. There is no way I can't try this...
One more product never hurts!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can’t wait to see logs

I loved Or1gin

Man you get eat food on that all day and feel light as a feather, I saw a picture of myself the other day while on Or1gin and I was massive, yet I remember being on it not feeling big?

OL could have easily marketed Or1gin as a GDA/muscle builder though

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can’t wait to see logs

I loved Or1gin

Man you get eat food on that all day and feel light as a feather, I saw a picture of myself the other day while on Or1gin and I was massive, yet I remember being on it not feeling big?

OL could have easily marketed Or1gin as a GDA/muscle builder though
As a GDA nothing beats Assass1nate, but yeah, Or1gin was a great "silent performer"; you didn't feel it, but the mirror showed you what was actually going on...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
One you can suitably use while bulking, also. Which makes it unique.
Assas1nate been in my rotation since release. Short breaks in between but always coming back to it. Current stash of it but I looking forward to adding slayer.
IMG_0017.JPG

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Assas1nate been in my rotation since release. Short breaks in between but always coming back to it. Current stash of it but I looking forward to adding slayer.
Nice stash of assas1nate!
GreenMachineX if there is a deal on it, it will be posted in the supplement deals section Supplement Deals

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That combo looks good to me but you may want to consider adding in some stims like Alpha Lean-7.
Would definitely be a nice addition. Especially to help with appetite suppression.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test1fy or k1ngsblood to stack with Slayer?
If you're using K1ngslayer as part of PCT, then K1ngs Blood.

If you're using Test1fy or K1ngs Blood as a natural anabolic/natural test booster, either will stack fine. Appetite increase with Test1fy + K1ngslayer should be great too, especially if you're bulking, plus K1ngslayer should help with the nutrient uptake and digestion with that stack too. If you're cutting, I would go KB, as the combination of anacyclus + gentiana lutia + atractylodin lanceae could potentially be a lot of appetite increase. Recomp can go either way.