musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
K1ng Slayer – Royal Rumors

Heard: Following the rumors last month that Olympus Labs is already completely replacing their 2017 natural anabolic, we got our hands on some exclusive product updates. With K1ngs Slayer’s.....Read More

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice, hope we get a nice discount for this guy.
This product can come soon enough. Not sure what we have in store for release but I am sure info will come soon

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No, unless you put it on your balls...you will get a slight tingle/burning sensation.
Well worth it though and highly suggested.
according to the original write up dermacrine is most effective on neck/shouders/traps.....sustain on the other hand is the one that is highly recommended for de ballz!!!:evil:

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
much appreciated musclemaker Although, I wanted to stay away from the 4-andro because from what i understood it converts to DHT and can attribute to hair loss etc. Is 1-andro useless to run without also running the 4-andro? I guess that is what I am a little confused about..
4-andro doesnt convert into DHT... it has a low conversion to estrogen which can easily be controlled using some arimistane

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
according to the original write up dermacrine is most effective on neck/shouders/traps.....sustain on the other hand is the one that is highly recommended for de ballz!!!:evil:
It’s worth trying every transdermal on da balls at least once!
Invictus made them a little too lean for my liking...but they sure did smell good! Everyone loved it!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s worth trying every transdermal on da balls at least once!
Invictus made them a little too lean for my liking...but they sure did smell good! Everyone loved it!
How many people do you let smell your balls ?

Djhanz90

Djhanz90

Awards
Cant wait for this to come on out!! Anyone going to be recording their gainz?!

leroyjenkinss

leroyjenkinss

Awards
4-andro doesnt convert into DHT... it has a low conversion to estrogen which can easily be controlled using some arimistane
I have always found this a bit confusing. Test converts to DHT, what is the reason why a product that converts to test will not also convert to DHT?

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
Thought I give a quick update on True Shred after 3 weeks since that's when people started to notice results. I love it so far. I'm currently on a keto cut and calorie deficit. Usually on a cut my muscles are a little flat and although I'm more defined I usually look more on the skinny side. On True shred however my muscles look fuller and have a nice aesthetic physique going. Still haven't reached my goal of 7% bf yet but I'm getting closer. At 10 now. Going to continue with True Shred and going to get another bottle for a 8 week run. Thumbs up so far.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I recently received my rather large order from Strong..

As a free gift, I got a new gym bag and I absolutely love it! I was long overdue for a new one. The one I was using, I made myself in my high school home ec class! :wink1: I won’t even say how long ago that was.

I finally got some some Alpha Lean-7 and I have taken a few doses. So far I am not overly enthusiastic about it but I am extremely picky with my stims/fat burners. My mood is just kind of flat on it in comparison to others. I kind of wish I had pulled the trigger when it still had Panthergy. Nonetheless, it seems like a quality product and I can see why it has a good deal of fans. I just don’t picture myself buying another bottle.

I also got Androvar, which is my first time using an isolated epi-andro product. I took 2 pills a few hours apart and ended up feeling more tired. My beard hair follicles got itchy and my face was a bit flushed. Also, the pores on my face got huge...haha! Wasn’t the best experience...not really sure how that one is going to go! Luckily, I also got 2 bottles of R-Andro Shred which has always been a winner for me. I am just not sure when I am going to work it into my cycle.

Initial impression is androsterone kicks epi-andro’s ass....hard!

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
Are you gaining strength with it on your cut or just maintaining strength?

What’s the consensus with bulbine natalensis around here? Safety-wise, is it in the “cardarine category” with lab reports on rodents being possibly overblown but also not showing a safe long-term usage for humans?
Great question. I can't bench press or dead lift the same amount of weight if I was on a bulk but I do feel stronger if that makes any sense. For me it doesn't matter since I eliminate those 2 on a cut. I tend to do more cable and body weight exercises.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thought I give a quick update on True Shred after 3 weeks since that's when people started to notice results. I love it so far. I'm currently on a keto cut and calorie deficit. Usually on a cut my muscles are a little flat and although I'm more defined I usually look more on the skinny side. On True shred however my muscles look fuller and have a nice aesthetic physique going. Still haven't reached my goal of 7% bf yet but I'm getting closer. At 10 now. Going to continue with True Shred and going to get another bottle for a 8 week run. Thumbs up so far.
The second 4 weeks your will get even better results !! Pick up a bottle of Muscle Sculptor by Vital Alchemy also if you really want to crank it up!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can stack it with True Shred?
Yes muscle and true shred can be stacked. Glad true shred is helping you reach your goals! There has been so much positive feedback on true shred. Keep it up ;)

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
Yes muscle and true shred can be stacked. Glad true shred is helping you reach your goals! There has been so much positive feedback on true shred. Keep it up ;)
Right on. Wanted to try it from all the reviews. Will order and stack at the 4 week mark. Can't wait.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right on. Wanted to try it from all the reviews. Will order and stack at the 4 week mark. Can't wait.
Awesome. Let us know how it treats you

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe you will be very happy with this combo!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
I have always found this a bit confusing. Test converts to DHT, what is the reason why a product that converts to test will not also convert to DHT?
I am in the same boat..
Testosterone naturally converts into DHT in relatively lower numbers (up to 10% in some men) in comparison to a synthetic exogenous hormone that is raising DHT levels far higher than what your testosterone itself would ever convert into on its own.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great to hear this! True Shred has been really performing well for guys.

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
But as far as 4-andro and 1-andro compounds themselves go, they are said to not have any DHT conversion (what your testosterone does after the compounds themselves have converted and become active is a different story)

epi-andro and r-andro are the ones that convert into DHT directly

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
Reading the product questions on Muscle Sculptor, it says not to stack with True Shred cause they both contain laxogenin. I'm wondering if I should just run Shred for 4 then Sculptor for another 4.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reading the product questions on Muscle Sculptor, it says not to stack with True Shred cause they both contain laxogenin. I'm wondering if I should just run Shred for 4 then Sculptor for another 4.
Honestly, I don't think there is as issue as we have seen plenty of guys run Laxogenin at 200-250mg a day.

It really is a matter of personal preference if you want to run laxo that high but both products have 100 mg in each which is a good dose.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, I don't think there is as issue as we have seen plenty of guys run Laxogenin at 200-250mg a day.

It really is a matter of personal preference if you want to run laxo that high but both products have 100 mg in each which is a good dose.
This. The laxo dose should be fine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Rocket3015 LOVES IT....

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I stacked them for 4 weeks, No Problem, I bought 2 more bottles of each and my run them 8 weeks starting in June.

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Agreed. Laxo 200 to 250mg a day is fine.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to know. Didn't want to stop True Shred.
It'd too good to stop;) but like others have said you should be good to go to stack them. This new thyroid support product by vital alchemy looks sweet. Vital Alchemy is coming out with some awesome products.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It'd too good to stop;) but like others have said you should be good to go to stack them. This new thyroid support product by vital alchemy looks sweet. Vital Alchemy is coming out with some awesome products.
I will try this at some point !!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
musclemaker and Afi140

OK....so I have to ask what the deal is with liposomal technology not being utilized with R-Andro Shred anymore?

I just opened my first of 2 bottles today, and I was very disappointed to discover that they are capsules...yet the bottle still says tablets. Everything on the website still mentions tablets but liposomal technology is not mentioned. I wish I had been paying closer attention as I never would have bought them.

Androsterone and 7-Keto are notorious for being poorly absorbed, and these new capsules don’t even have DHB or Bioperine. It still costs just as much as when liposomal technology was used though.

It is just frustrating because it has been a solid supplement for me since the year it came out so I chose this product above competing manufacturers that do offer enhanced delivery.

Sorry, I know it’s not the fault of either of you, but I will be contacting Strong tomorrow about making a return...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
musclemaker and Afi140

OK....so I have to ask what the deal is with liposomal technology not being utilized with R-Andro Shred anymore?

I just opened my first of 2 bottles today, and I was very disappointed to discover that they are capsules...yet the bottle still says tablets. Everything on the website still mentions tablets but liposomal technology is not mentioned. I wish I had been paying closer attention as I never would have bought them.

Androsterone and 7-Keto are notorious for being poorly absorbed, and these new capsules don’t even have DHB or Bioperine. It still costs just as much as when liposomal technology was used though.

It is just frustrating because it has been a solid supplement for me since the year it came out so I chose this product above competing manufacturers that do offer enhanced delivery.

Sorry, I know it’s not the fault of either of you, but I will be contacting Strong tomorrow about making a return...
I wasn’t aware of the change but I do know the last bottle I had was tablets as well. musclemaker might have more details but I would imagine it was changed due to the hi-tech raid and temporary stop of production. Not sure if they used a different supplier for this run or what. Contact the customer service though and I am sure they can help you it with returns. Sorry for any inconvenience bro. Seriously. Hopefully muscle maker has some more inside details for you though

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wasn’t aware of the change but I do know the last bottle I had was tablets as well. musclemaker might have more details but I would imagine it was changed due to the hi-tech raid and temporary stop of production. Not sure if they used a different supplier for this run or what. Contact the customer service though and I am sure they can help you it with returns. Sorry for any inconvenience bro. Seriously. Hopefully muscle maker has some more inside details for you though
I certainly hope they go back to the old version eventually. These capsules are just not going to work out :)

Ripple2352

Awards
Still kinda confused as to why the bulbine natalensis in True Shed isn’t being discussed more. Is there research out there that I’m not finding that indicates it’s safe for the kidneys and liver? Anything I’ve ever read about it implies it can be somewhat harmful to the kidneys and very harmful to the liver. Are people taking any precautions like using TUDCA while using this or what?
I find it interesting as well. You bring up Bulbine and safety here and everyone glances right over it lol. Frankly I don’t think there was ever a consensus. I still see people recommend Bulbine now and again. I’m using True Shred now and because of the Bulbine I’m only running one bottle. Love the formula, with the exception of that. Honestly I have no clue why it’s in there.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I find it interesting as well. You bring up Bulbine and safety here and everyone glances right over it lol. Frankly I don’t think there was ever a consensus. I still see people recommend Bulbine now and again. I’m using True Shred now and because of the Bulbine I’m only running one bottle. Love the formula, with the exception of that. Honestly I have no clue why it’s in there.
There's a write up on Strong Supplement Shop on Bulbine in True Shred if you're interested in reading about it. I didn't really know what it was used for either until I read up on it. https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/true-shred-by-hard-rock-supplements

Ripple2352

Awards
There's a write up on Strong Supplement Shop on Bulbine in True Shred if you're interested in reading about it. I didn't really know what it was used for either until I read up on it.
I had read up about it there. SSS was where I bought it. I don’t see anything there about it burning fat, or preserving lean mass. I get it’s supposed to boost test, and higher test can help achieve those two things. But at what cost? Nobody here has addressed the actual safety of the compound. At all lol. There’s not just the liver and kidney issues. This stuff supposedly also throws your cholesterol and triglycerides way out of wack as well. It’s my own fault. I’m not blaming anyone. I should have done more research before I purchased. But if I had known more about Bulbine before I bought it, I’d have looked for something else. It’s an herb that very well may not be doing anything positive, or anything positive at a significant enough degree to really help. Yet there are the negatives, which I find it creepy as h*ll that nobody can or wants to address.

It’s a shame too, because I like every other ingredient in the product. I just think the addition of Bulbine serves no purpose and could be removed and nobody would notice a difference. Matter of fact, between last night and this morning, I’ve basically convinced myself to stop taking it. I’ll most likely be ordering something else today to continue on with my weight loss stack.

Ripple2352

Awards
Good Info !!
It’s great info. But it’s information that still does not address the safety of the herb. I’ve looked and looked and looked and can’t find anything other than the Prolensis study saying it’s even RELATIVELY safe. And, I don’t know why Bulbine is getting a pass, because any other study done by the folks trying to sell the product/ingredient gets flamed to high heaven lol.

If I’m gonna use something that’s gonna negatively impact cardiovascular markers and organs, you can sure as heck get it’s going to be a PH or something of the like, not a herb.

Either way, got a used bottle here of True Shred with 16 Days left in it. Anyone want it? $25, I’ll pay shipping.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you read any of the convo starting on post 1276 (date 5-2) in this thread? We discussed the ingredient there for a couple pages. I definitely understand your concern. I personally don’t mind running it for short lengths but others feel different.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you read any of the convo starting on post 1276 (date 5-2) in this thread? We discussed the ingredient there for a couple pages. I definitely understand your concern. I personally don’t mind running it for short lengths but others feel different.
I agree with that. It’s not like bulbine is anything new, and plenty of people have taken it over the years. I don’t recall anybody reporting anything representing anything detrimental to their health.

I have taken it countless times over the years in various test booster products for at least up to 4 months at a time with no adverse affect. I never had my liver enzymes or lipids tested afterward though so who knows.

Nonetheless, I know that in my case, bulbine is certainly not going to the supplement that does me in :D

Ripple2352

Awards
I actually had not seen that. Thanks! A lot of the searching I did came before those posts were made. I did come across another thread that talked about it a fair amount as well and folks made some good points.

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
So I'm about to order my 2nd bottle of True Shred along with Muscle Sculptor. I'm on the fence of ordering Wild Thing. Sounds intriguing but I currently have Re1gn. Problem is Re1gn doesn't do anything for me anymore. (Yes I'm a stim junkie) I even took time off stims so my tolerance wont be so high. Same results. I'm worried if I buy Wild Thing it will be the same thing. I guess I'm looking for a pre that isn't so easy for my body to get used to. Thoughts on Wild Thing anyone?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm about to order my 2nd bottle of True Shred along with Muscle Sculptor. I'm on the fence of ordering Wild Thing. Sounds intriguing but I currently have Re1gn. Problem is Re1gn doesn't do anything for me anymore. (Yes I'm a stim junkie) I even took time off stims so my tolerance wont be so high. Same results. I'm worried if I buy Wild Thing it will be the same thing. I guess I'm looking for a pre that isn't so easy for my body to get used to. Thoughts on Wild Thing anyone?
I am somewhat biased but I liked wild thing way more than re1gn. Only OL product I couldn’t handle. It didn’t have a clean stim feel for me and made me nauseous. Obviously you don’t have this issue lol. The noopept in wild thing gives me a nice clean focus and the other ingredients help in the other areas. We some current logs going on atm as well.
Studhorse getting his Assault Labs Wild Thing on!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=303127

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
I am somewhat biased but I liked wild thing way more than re1gn. Only OL product I couldn’t handle. It didn’t have a clean stim feel for me and made me nauseous. Obviously you don’t have this issue lol. The noopept in wild thing gives me a nice clean focus and the other ingredients help in the other areas. We some current logs going on atm as well.
Studhorse getting his Assault Labs Wild Thing on!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=303127
Thanks for the feedback! Just ordered 2nd bottle of True Shred and Muscle Sculptor. Saw that there was a sample pack on SSS which is awesome. Got that too.