Strong supplement shop UK

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is there a reason that I cannot access the UK strong supplement shop? It won't work on my phone or laptop but have heard of people ordering from there?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
is this the site that s in the US and have prices in sterling. ?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There is a US site but I was once somehow able to access the UK page which still sold all the banned pro hormones but it disappeared and I cannot locate it again

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hi
i would be interested to know what you have used and got benefit from on their site.

Some of the supps can be bought from Predator nutrition in the UK , take a look at the site under muscle building.Predator Nutrition Supplements and Nutrition for Bodybuilders and Athletes |Predator Nutrition
http://www.predatornutrition.com/

thanks

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
did they receive their product with no problems? I know this thread is old but just curious

dr gearhead

Awards
  • First Up Vote
did they receive their product with no problems? I know this thread is old but just curious
I would like to know as well as in the UK and wanting to order but don't want to get stung for import duty etc. Looking at SNS Vaso6 and the new Vasomax
musclemaker alfi140

Richyp1980

Awards
I would like to know as well as in the UK and wanting to order but don't want to get stung for import duty etc. Looking at SNS Vaso6 and the new Vasomax
musclemaker alfi140
I’ve used predator loads and they always deliver and always have a very good stockpile of most kind of supplements

dr gearhead

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve used predator loads and they always deliver and always have a very good stockpile of most kind of supplements
Yeah me too but none of the stuff I want is in stock and they don't respond to emails regarding when they will be....

dr gearhead

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Strongsupplementshop.co.uk would be another safe bet
I have just ordered from here but it still looks like it's sent from the US as everything is in GBP until payment then it goes through in Dollars. We'll see I guess

Richyp1980

Awards
I have just ordered from here but it still looks like it's sent from the US as everything is in GBP until payment then it goes through in Dollars. We'll see I guess
I’ve used them many times and yeah I see your point. Some things are uk stock and you’ll get them with a day or two but some other things I’ve had to wait a few more days for as they’ve came from the US. It usually tells you on the site if it’s dispatched within the uk or not though. Best of luck

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’ve used them many times and yeah I see your point. Some things are uk stock and you’ll get them with a day or two but some other things I’ve had to wait a few more days for as they’ve came from the US. It usually tells you on the site if it’s dispatched within the uk or not though. Best of luck
This. Just saw this thread. Sorry for the delayed response guys. We try to get the most we can in both countries but sometimes we can’t which is why they’ll ship from the states sometimes (dependent o product and stock). Assuming everything went well and lmk if you guys have anymore questions!

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think not all products are shipped from U.K. Some items that are shipped from U.K are described as such and have a British flag on the pictures. I don't know if all the products that are shipped from U.K. have the flag on the pictures or not.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered the products marked with the UK symbol, so it seemed strange that now instead they send from the US the site is different or strong supplement UK and not com ... Very strange, I hope the package arrives but I have strong doubts. ..
I am pretty unfamiliar with the uk site but I do know we ship from both locations. musclemaker will be able to give you a more concrete answer boss.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am pretty unfamiliar with the uk site but I do know we ship from both locations. musclemaker will be able to give you a more concrete answer boss.
I can’t get the uk site to load... it redirects me to USA site. Can you help? Thanks

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can’t get the uk site to load... it redirects me to USA site. Can you help? Thanks
It’s been merged into one site now mate ,you have to change currency into £sterling at the top right hand corner ,shipping to the UK has also gone up quite substantially also.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It’s been merged into one site now mate ,you have to change currency into £sterling at the top right hand corner ,shipping to the UK has also gone up quite substantially also.
Yes sir. That is the new method of using the uk site.

As mentioned above shipping has gone up but it is only because shipping companies increased cost. We make no profit on shipping so please keep that in mind. We do our absolute best to provide the fastest and most affordable shipping we can. Let us know if you have any other questions.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir. That is the new method of using the uk site.

As mentioned above shipping has gone up but it is only because shipping companies increased cost. We make no profit on shipping so please keep that in mind. We do our absolute best to provide the fastest and most affordable shipping we can. Let us know if you have any other questions.
I no longer have a dog in this fight anymore as I’m no longer with strong supps but I receive their packages much quicker than any other us retailer

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I no longer have a dog in this fight anymore as I’m no longer with strong supps but I receive their packages much quicker than any other us retailer
Appreciate it