Strange experience

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
I've done a lot of injections "first cycle was test prop", and they always go smoothly, never hit a vein. Last night I did an injection of cold test and EQ, I was really sleepy and didn't want to go heat up water to warm the oils. Mid injection I had a muscle spasm, re-aspirated and a tiny amount of blood came inti the syringe "less than 1 drop". So I pulled out changed the needle and finished shooting an inch over to the side. Just curious what went wrong. ???

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Nothing. Theres veins in your body. Your bound to hit one. Kinda odd you never hit one before. As long as you dont shoot the test in the vein/artery. Your good to go. Just pull out re cap amd shoot.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
Nothing. Theres veins in your body. Your bound to hit one. Kinda odd you never hit one before. As long as you dont shoot the test in the vein/artery. Your good to go. Just pull out re cap amd shoot.
what I'm trying to say is that it was clear the first time I aspirated, but after the spasm I re-aspirated and was in a vein.
even when I had all 8 abs I had NO vascularity. that's why I'm using EQ now, hoping to get some.