Straight Up Kratom’s Green Vein MD Experience

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thankful to @macedog24 for choosing me to share my experience with their Simple Green Vein Maeng Da kratom.

I have used Straight Up Kratom’s Yellow MD, Red Bali, Red Borneo and their Super Green. I have enjoyed all of them in different ways. I will be able to give some feedback on how this green compares to the other strains.

Maeng Da translates to “pimp grade” so this should be high quality kratom. Well let’s find out!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks ELROCK for this review/log. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on our green.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The kratom powder has a high quality appearance. It smells fresh and the powder is very fine.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My work responsibilities are finished for the week! My kids are sound asleep. It’s time to dose some of this new kratom!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I Toss-N-Washed 2.75 grams of the SUK simple green about 20 minutes ago. I will report back on the effects.

I will be watching Game of Thrones. I am only on the 6 episode of Season 3.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I Toss-N-Washed 2.75 grams of the SUK simple green about 20 minutes ago. I will report back on the effects.

I will be watching Game of Thrones. I am only on the 6 episode of Season 3.
Empty stomach? Think I will toss n wash tomorrow.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So my initial thoughts are this is a stimulating green. It isn’t in your face stimulating like white kratom, but it’s on the faster side.

I should be able to crush quite a few episodes of GoT tonight lol

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The energizing effects lasted about 3.5 hours. It was comfortable energy.

I took 400mg of magnesium before bed and fell asleep no problem 4 hours post kratom dose. I had restful night sleep. No grogginess this morning.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hats off to the toss and washers lol. I can’t even

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today consisted of a morning chest & back workout. Then, 6 hours at the zoo with my kids. I have a 1 and 3 year old. So lots of walking and carrying them around. They were on my shoulders a lot of the time. I have a spinal fusion (T2-L2) with titanium rods and an injured shoulder, but I don’t say no when they ask to sit on my shoulders. So I am
Looking to test out this green’s pain relief properties!

I dosed 3.45 grams at 8:45 pm. That was 2 hours post dinner.

I just put on Game of Thrones. I plan on relaxing and watching a couple episodes tonight.

I will report back on effects.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hats off to the toss and washers lol. I can’t even
When you do a smooth Toss-N-Wash you don’t even taste the kratom at all.

When you mess it up even slightly it can really suck though!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The 3.45 gram dose managed the pain for me. It didn’t kill the pain, but it definitely helps. I would need a higher dose of the green to really kill it. If it was red Bali it would do the job at this dose and typically would need a bit more for the pain killing effect with green.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The 3.45 gram dose managed the pain for me. It didn’t kill the pain, but it definitely helps. I would need a higher dose of the green to really kill it. If it was red Bali it would do the job at this dose and typically would need a bit more for the pain killing effect with green.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The 3.45 gram dose managed the pain for me. It didn’t kill the pain, but it definitely helps. I would need a higher dose of the green to really kill it. If it was a red it would do the job at this dose and typically would need a bit more for the pain killing effect with green. Overall, it has me feeling comfortable and I am happy with that.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I tried both Bali and Super Borneo. The Borneo took the cake for pain management.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I tried both Bali and Super Borneo. The Borneo took the cake for pain management.
Bali and Borneo’s are best for pain relief and a bit more on the relaxing side especially in reds, but also in greens.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wasn’t able to get a workout in today. I spent most of the day at our pool with the kids. At around 3:30pm I Toss-N-Washed 1.33 grams of the green. This dose was 3 hours post lunch. It provided an upstick in energy and mood. These effects lasted about 2.5 hours.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
GoT is pretty good. You watch Vikings?
Yeah it’s interesting for sure! You just need to get past the first season and then it gets good. The first season was just introducing the characters. I am only about to start the 4th season so I am no where near current. I just started watching it 2 months ago. I didn’t have any interest in the show, but I was at a friends house and he was watching an episode and it seemed interesting enough so I just started the series.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it’s interesting for sure! You just need to get past the first season and then it gets good. The first season was just introducing the characters. I am only about to start the 4th season so I am no where near current. I just started watching it 2 months ago. I didn’t have any interest in the show, but I was at a friends house and he was watching an episode and it seemed interesting enough so I just started the series.
Have you ever read the books? Haven't seen the show but really liked the books. Was curious as to whether the show stays relatively true to the books (which I've been disappointed by with many books made into shows/movies in the past). If it does, then I might have to finally check it out (if I can get the tv away from the kids).

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever read the books? Haven't seen the show but really liked the books. Was curious as to whether the show stays relatively true to the books (which I've been disappointed by with many books made into shows/movies in the past). If it does, then I might have to finally check it out (if I can get the tv away from the kids).
I haven’t read the books. I don’t know how true they stayed to the books. Even if it’s not 100% true to the books I still don’t think you will be disappointed. The directing , story telling and cinematography is all pretty well done.

I never watch TV when the kids are awake. I wait until they are sleeping then I watch an episode or two before I go to sleep.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The last books I read were the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy. It is a dark psychological crime thriller.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just dosed 1.5 grams with a light lunch that consisted mainly of healthy fats and protein.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven’t read the books. I don’t know how true they stayed to the books. Even if it’s not 100% true to the books I still don’t think you will be disappointed. The directing , story telling and cinematography is all pretty well done.

I never watch TV when the kids are awake. I wait until they are sleeping then I watch an episode or two before I go to sleep.
Cool. I'll have to check it out.

Honestly, once the kids go to bed I don't like to have have the tv on at all; instead, just enjoy the peace and quiet. As you know, two boys to can be pretty loud/chaotic.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where can I watch it? Netflix, Hulu or is only on HBO?
History channel did it. Would have to buy on blu Ray or iTunes. Maybe amazon prime but I doubt it. It’s a hidden gem.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
History channel did it. Would have to buy on blu Ray or iTunes. Maybe amazon prime but I doubt it. It’s a hidden gem.
I will be on the hunt for it for after I finish off GoT.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today’s small (1.5 grams) lunch time dose was able to give me a small boost in mood and energy. I was also a bit more social with my patients.

The effects lasted 2.5-3 hours. The effects wear off without a crash or any cognitive decline.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well anxiety has been killing me today! I don’t know what’s up. It started up around 10 am and has lasted all day.

I tried taking a small 1.5 gram dose of the green around 11am but it only slightly took the edge off for 2 hours. I dosed another 1.5 grams around 3pm and again only took a slight edge off and now it’s back.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dosed 1.70 grams of red Bali + 400 mg magnesium + 2 grams of glycine + 650 mg agmatine and 350 mg of Passion flower as an anti-anxiety/sleep stack tonight.

Feeling more relaxed and the anxiety is finally subsiding.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosed 1.70 grams of red Bali + 400 mg magnesium + 2 grams of glycine + 650 mg agmatine and 350 mg of Passion flower as an anti-anxiety/sleep stack tonight.

Feeling more relaxed and the anxiety is finally subsiding.
Glad to hear you were able to get your anxiety under control.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear you were able to get your anxiety under control.
Thanks, it really sucked! It wiped me out.

Feeling pretty good today. I had a decent night sleep and a workout before work this morning.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I toss&washed 1.75 grams 30 mins ago. The mood boost kicked in about 10 mins ago.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you typically go with smaller amounts like this?
Hey man! I have been dosing kratom low like this for the past 6 months. I use to use more traditional doses (4-7 gram). I noticed more side effects when I dose like that now. I take kratom daily and so I take it at “therapeutical or medicinal ” doses vs. “recreational” doses. I can dose as low as 0.75 gram and still notice the good effects (mood, pain relief, energy, relaxation) of the plant.

I should mention that not everyone will notice these positive effects at such low doses.

Last edited:
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today was a good day! I was able to get a morning workout in before work. Then I dosed 1.6 grams of the green around 11am before lunch. Good mood improvement and energy.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dosed 1.5 grams of red Bali kratom at 9pm with a ZMA product that has zinc, magnesium, B6 and shilajit in it. I also took vitamin C, NAC and agmatine.

Feeling relaxed and without pain or anxiety. Watching an episode of GoT.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I dosed 1.8 grams of the green at 1:30pm today. I was having a bit of anxiety prior to dosing. Let’s see if it will help with that...

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I dosed 1.8 grams of the green at 1:30pm today. I was having a bit of anxiety prior to dosing. Let’s see if it will help with that...