dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know y'all haven't been pleased with the way the Strafe™ and the KetoInduce ended up picking up ambient moisture from the air and turning into a hard solid. Been working on it for a while when I could.

We have a new procedure, as well as the addition of 3 dessicant packets per container, and have added a flow agent to the formula. This should eliminate the problem and bring back the quality you've come to expect.

The ones currently on the Shopify site are a closeout of the other ones, and I'm charging below cost for these. They are still good, since the powder becomes more of a chewy solid, but it's not something I am proud of.

As soon as these are gone I'll be putting up the Flow Free version, but since I actually have to NOT lost $2.50 a bottle, I will run first an initial sale so you can verify, then the price will go back to the normal $30 per bottle.

If you guys haven't used Strafe you're really missing out. Recover time is absolutely fantastic, leading to better overall physique results over time.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
awesome stuff. is the anti-clumping the only thing new for the next batch?

Edit: Looks like theres none of the og up for sale? Sold out?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome stuff. is the anti-clumping the only thing new for the next batch?

Edit: Looks like theres none of the og up for sale? Sold out?
Yep, that's the only difference. Strafe is pretty much perfect for what it's designed for. There isn't really anything relevant to add to the product, especially since it's so expensive to make already.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yep, that's the only difference. Strafe is pretty much perfect for what it's designed for. There isn't really anything relevant to add to the product, especially since it's so expensive to make already.
stock on the og? sold out?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
35 and Older 11
Anabolics 0
dsade Evomuse 19
dsade Evomuse 154
dsade Evomuse 66