stopping SD cycle early need pct advice

folon32

Awards
Ok, so I recently started sdrol and was planning on running for 4 weeks at 20/20/20/20 with pct of nolva at 30/20/20/10, but unfortunately have just caught the measles 9 days in, i dunno how, was vaccinated. Also i'm planning to stop taking sdrol for the remainder of the cycle. So my question is to use nolva or not? And for how long if so. Any advice on how to approach this would be greatly appreciated.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would pct for 4 weeks at 20/20/10/10. SD is strong and you shouldn't take any chances

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I would pct for 4 weeks at 20/20/10/10. SD is strong and you shouldn't take any chances
You think 4 weeks for 9 days on?...seems a bit overkill to me

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You think 4 weeks for 9 days on?...seems a bit overkill to me
Possibly, but why chance it? Running nolva won't hurt, that's what I would do.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
SD shuts you down, even after 9 days. I would run a 3/4weeks pct to be safe

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
SD shuts you down, even after 9 days. I would run a 3/4weeks pct to be safe
Shuts you down or suppresses you? Again I'm not trying to be a dck but I think the recommendation for a full pct is a but much. I know nolva is ok to use long term but I would think a trest booster ( even daa ) and 2 weeks of a Serm would be sufficient

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Shuts you down or suppresses you? Again I'm not trying to be a dck but I think the recommendation for a full pct is a but much. I know nolva is ok to use long term but I would think a trest booster ( even daa ) and 2 weeks of a Serm would be sufficient
superdrol is an oral steroid and causes shut down. It suppresses hours after first dose and shuts you down a couple days

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We can argue back and forth all day but some bloodwork would give you the real answers you need op

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
OP to check if you are shutdown, talk to your lady and she will need to whisper to your balls to ask if they are shutdown.

Blood test are fairly important, but why not full pct either way? Using Clomid off of cycle is great for boosting test, so why not