Stopping m-drol cycle short

Detroit Lax23

Awards
Hi, I decided not to **** around with prohormones, but i've already been on an 11 day cycle of m-drol at 10mg. I was taking 600 mg of milk thistle, hawthorn berries, coQ10, 6g taurine and 6g omega 3. I stopped the milk thistle around day 8 because it was killing my stomache and keeping me from eating. I have novedex xt, tomoxifen, and clomid. I know not to run novedex and nolva together, but i was wondering if i could get away with just running novedex.

if not, how much nolva should i use? I'd prefer no clomid. What are the chances of me getting gyno? and did I run the cycle long enough to have potentially ****ed myself up? Libido had been great so far.

Thanks.

EctoMeso

i cut my cycle short due to personal reasons (wedding) but am going to start more cycles at a later date once things have settled i ran my cycle for 9-10days at 10mg/ed and all im running is novedex XT at the recommended dose. im still takin the NXT now for around another week i think till it runs out. but yea see what others have to say 1st.... i have nolva in cupboard if all else fails but i doubt it i wasnt shut down at all....

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Id just do 2 weeks of low dose nolva just to be safe

Detroit Lax23

Awards
I think im going to run 10mg for 2 weeks of the nolva. Do I need to eat with this?