ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice 75mil shares offering
Got lucky, was doing a few swings mid-40s lost a "little" because I just was looking for safer positioning and stopped out about minutes before offering news came out.

Im just observing right now, looking more at other stocks that havent run up yet this one is scary now buy being that roaring kitty is coming on anything goes.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got lucky, was doing a few swings mid-40s lost a "little" because I just was looking for safer positioning and stopped out about minutes before offering news came out.

Im just observing right now, looking more at other stocks that havent run up yet this one is scary now buy being that roaring kitty is coming on anything goes.

View attachment 242919

with that offering i assume pretty much covers all of roaring kitty 120k options and exercising it wont do anything i bet.

Reactions: ax1
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
tsaring at the webull app .. -14% turns to +2% and then back to 14% down

crazy spread .. wonder if triggering all the buy/sell orders.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a smaller bag at $36 have a trigger finger on the sell though if it looks scary.

Just over an hour for Kitty.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a smaller bag at $36 have a trigger finger on the sell though if it looks scary.

Just over an hour for Kitty.
holding through or had stop loss ?
it might come down to my avg 25 lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GTII Richard will likely file lawsuit next week more pressure to overthrow CEO. I think my understanding is enough people contributed GTII shares to hit that 10% of the float goal.

Didn’t get the email from them though I contacted Richard but his last video he said they are catching up and it’s not too late to contact him.

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
So whats the best way to get started in stocks?

Etrade or Scottrade?

Other than those what are other ways to invest?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WULF Amateur daily chart....from wedge to new trading channel (not sure if they are supposed to be exactly parallel or not) by adding 1 angle line and removed the horizontal I had to the daily....time will show how it plays out, either we continue bull run up, reject down to old resistance line as new support (lower risk entry) and bounce back up from there.

It all seems to line up, yesterday's rejection just went with the chart fundamentals.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So whats the best way to get started in stocks?

Etrade or Scottrade?

Other than those what are other ways to invest?
Webull or Moomoo

I dont invest I just swing trade based off of whats trending along with basic knowledge of chart fundamentals to minimize risk.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Robinhood is super easy, so I just use that one for convenience
Yep 100% perfect if investing ow regular swing trading. Webull and Moomoo has a little more speed for day trading and getting through stuff like setting up limit orders along with watching candles, well Webulls charts are great, Moomoo's are terrible. Robinhood great app though for simplicity.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@ax1 haha look at this ..pple gonna be pissed

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ax1 haha look at this ..pple gonna be pissed

View attachment 242982
It is lessons learned here, best short squeeze of all time or not good to take initial investment off the table, but HAM has some across as a dick as of late and the thing is he really dont have any plays to show for it the past couple years other than a little FNGR run that tanked when he told people it was going to take off at any moment. His record so far gas proven to be some of the worst trading on all of social media.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wulf going down .. hoping for 2.01 entry again and to ride it up again :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wulf going down .. hoping for 2.01 entry again and to ride it up again :)
Check that chart I posted, and follow BTC....FOMC meeting on Wed could make BTC pop or drop so till then be careful.

On chart 2.44ish is entry if it dips down to treadline and bounced....if it breaks through then way down. Hard to tell, WULF runs hard, crashes harder. Right now Im not in and not buying tooo risky.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check that chart I posted, and follow BTC....FOMC meeting on Wed could make BTC pop or drop so till then be careful.

On chart 2.44ish is entry if it dips down to treadline and bounced....if it breaks through then way down. Hard to tell, WULF runs hard, crashes harder. Right now Im not in and not buying tooo risky.

agree .. geesh gme poor roaring kitty was a billionaire for a day

you seen ace video i think it was sunday night stream .. 2 of offerings that GME has done = call options of what roaring kitty holds

crazy shyt ..right now got more faith in AMC and thats saying alot lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTC 1 hour chart.....tomorrow FOMC meeting, people are watching to see what they do with interest rates and what they hit they may or may not do, tiny words will move markets. Always watch SPY, IWM

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
agree .. geesh gme poor roaring kitty was a billionaire for a day

you seen ace video i think it was sunday night stream .. 2 of offerings that GME has done = call options of what roaring kitty holds

crazy shyt ..right now got more faith in AMC and thats saying alot lol
I still watch him and like him but not watching as much, faith based stock trading doesnt work lol. No disrespect to people's religions. If FNGR starts getting hot Ill likely listen a little more since I enjoy listening to him.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
here comes the halts -gme

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was hesitating jumping in at 24 but never pulled the trigger.

Huge turnaround for WULF back almost at $3.
oh wow looks like all amc, gme, wulf had a turnaround at the same time
also ffie

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Playing GME carefully will sell out fast at small loss if I have to, but back in 24.50

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WULF for sure is strong today, moving opposite of BTC. Can never really predict just try to measure risk.

Most mining stocks are in the red other that IREN which has been on a tear.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
picked up more finger @ 2.80 and some shib

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still in dunno when I’ll sell though $24.50 average
$400 floor , $1k max

jk jk no ape here

i did ryan cohen won a lawsuit in his investment against bed bath and beyond .. i dont know what was going on but any wining is great

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But didn't you scream badness every time Adam did that exact same thing with AMC???
I always was anti-dilution when it came to AMC. Im not screaming "badass" here either but I just watch for the hype and hope it runs off of that. If there is a difference, AMC had 9 digit debt which hasnt recovered until this day and GME is debt free with 4 billion cash on hand so fundamentally one of the worst indicators for a company stock via debt is absent on top of that an incredible amount of cash on hand but lets see.

I sold before close last night for a nice profit at the very moment back just watching premarket.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did u get out on a loss previously or a win ?

heard jim kramer saying positive things about gamestop .. kinda worried lol
Wins and losses, got in twice today at a loss, a win yesterday am twitchy. Right now hold a bag but got stopped out twice on the way down saving me ALOT of losses but took some losses but right now my current entry is 27.80.

I set stop limit orders dont want to volunteer as a diamond ape and hold the shares during the massive bear raids. Not doing that crap anymore like AMC days. Protect my account #1 option although I am taking risks just alot smaller.

Roaring Kitty sold all his options bought back some 4 or was it 5 million shares for a total of 9 million in a long position. The same amount Ryan Cohen had back in 2020. This over 1/4 billion worth, his cost average went of from 20 and change to 23 and change.

Yesterdays shareholder meeting never happened after 30 minutes meeting adjourned do to tech problems, will host 17th instead.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
smart or dumbass .. time will tell

iono how u dont cash out atleast 500mil when ure account reaches a billion$

to each they own ..maybe hes loaded as it is and its chump change or just wants to be loved by community

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
smart or dumbass .. time will tell

iono how u dont cash out atleast 500mil when ure account reaches a billion$

to each they own ..maybe hes loaded as it is and its chump change or just wants to be loved by community
Yeah I dunno maybe he really thought it would push up more but anyways GME has 4 billion cash with no debt on hand and if Cohen lives up to the hype he can turn GME around. Kitty has confidence in Cohen.

Now we will wait to see if Kitty joins the GME board with 9 million shares in his backpocket, alot of speculation out there. Some want GME to just buy BTC and become the next Microstrategy.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I dunno maybe he really thought it would push up more but anyways GME has 4 billion cash with no debt on hand and if Cohen lives up to the hype he can turn GME around. Kitty has confidence in Cohen.

Now we will wait to see if Kitty joins the GME board with 9 million shares in his backpocket, alot of speculation out there. Some want GME to just buy BTC and become the next Microstrategy.
yeah thats alot of $ on hand

lol HAM offering his input of $5 a dividend lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The GME shareholder meeting that didnt go down yesterday delayed until the 17th is.....

National Take Your Cat to Work Day

WTF??? Wut they up 2? Lol

"Take Your Cat to Work Day is here on June 17 which means that it is the perfect opportunity to carry your furry little friend to your workplace and let them receive some extra love and attention from your co-workers. It takes place on the third Monday in June every year."

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The GME shareholder meeting that didnt go down yesterday delayed until the 17th is.....

National Take Your Cat to Work Day

WTF??? Wut they up 2? Lol

"Take Your Cat to Work Day is here on June 17 which means that it is the perfect opportunity to carry your furry little friend to your workplace and let them receive some extra love and attention from your co-workers. It takes place on the third Monday in June every year."
haha omg thats hilarious cat day ..hopefully we get fireworks .. im ready to become thousandaire from my 10 shares lol

• Haha
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GTII gonna get served as early as next week via Knot Legal Advice Richard Hoffman, looks like they wanna start getting off their ass now. Too little too late.

Thats GTII finally wanting to do something about that Alpine Concentrated short position document thats been floating around for a couple years

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol login as a guest

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol login as a guest
I going in as a guest dont feel like finding the control number. Its actually easier that was than most Ive listened into seems like no signing up at all, click and in.

Im in GME right now for the record, for the moment at least, held over the weekend.