GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I going in as a guest dont feel like finding the control number. Its actually easier that was than most Ive listened into seems like no signing up at all, click and in.

Im in GME right now for the record, for the moment at least, held over the weekend.
let us know if anything interesting is said .. im busy next couple days helping mom move so just have alerts set up

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
let us know if anything interesting is said .. im busy next couple days helping mom move so just have alerts set up
Good luck Mom always comes first!!!!

Ill let you know if I hear anything GTII, FNGR and GME.....FNGR I only have my very tiny bag on another account, GTII I just ride and die long term at this stagel....Waiting on Richard serving GTII their lawsuit papers, and you saw the GTII PR from last week.

GME back over $28! Lets goo!!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shareholder meeting was quick to the point no hype or promo really about the cash they have.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good luck Mom always comes first!!!!

Ill let you know if I hear anything GTII, FNGR and GME.....FNGR I only have my very tiny bag on another account, GTII I just ride and die long term at this stagel....Waiting on Richard serving GTII their lawsuit papers, and you saw the GTII PR from last week.

GME back over $28! Lets goo!!!!
how was the call .. i just quickly heard ace first 10mins video and what i got from was it
GME owner feels that economy is going bad and he is just saving up the $$ no plans to buy anything now .. but holding that money to make future purchases

which suxs for short term stocks but seems like a decent long term goal.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how was the call .. i just quickly heard ace first 10mins video and what i got from was it
GME owner feels that economy is going bad and he is just saving up the $$ no plans to buy anything now .. but holding that money to make future purchases

which suxs for short term stocks but seems like a decent long term goal.
Cohen briefly went over it in the beginning and quickly moved on, mentioned dont want to hype or anything. At end someone asked the other board member taking questions and just said Cohen talked about all that already and QnA was really short.

They just did what they needed to do for the annual meeting and thats that.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GTII board still trying to respond to calls for their overthrow and Richard about to serve them any day now with cancellation of 36 million shares.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How does someone "cancel" shares?
You just file outstanding shares not distributed or any other held by the company or board members and file with the agency SEC or FINRA something like that. Seen it done bunch of times before.

That being said all too little too late that CEO and board members need to take a hike.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn im a bonehead or meathead (steroidhead) or both .. kept refreshing stock market apps and wondered why it wasnt updating

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn im a bonehead or meathead (steroidhead) or both .. kept refreshing stock market apps and wondered why it wasnt updating
Missed your pat this morning, I was all fuqqed up too had no idea like wtf????

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

@ax1 "i know people who know some people .. who knows people"
ace used that too few times .. i just laugh at it

• Haha
Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh wow FNGR started the morning and most of day with extremely dead volume…… I’m out for a couple hours and finished with 729k volume on the day when I checked afterhours, the most volume since April 30….then I find out 580k volume in the final single minute of trading alone!!! wtf???????

I highlight the last minute in the chart below right at 4pm showing 580.49k volume just for that minute
More volume in a single minute than complete total daily volume since May 23