ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 240970

I assume all these companies suck at the same time lol
LOL that looks interesting, but WULF went down along with most of the bitcoin mining sector at the same time too and BTC has been dumping as well.

HAM does question WULF's price action, but WULF has been fairly consistent with other big miners.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL that looks interesting, but WULF went down along with most of the bitcoin mining sector at the same time too and BTC has been dumping as well.

HAM does question WULF's price action, but WULF has been fairly consistent with other big miners.
WULF's CFO with the CEO on call said that out of the 45 million shorts, a single entity owns 70% of the entire short position. They also said that some of their lenders who hold their Warrants (unlocking in April) also shorting WULF but will likely use up 10-15 million of those Warrants next month to close out their short position being that WULF is looking good down the pipleline and "halving" ready.

CFO said that WULF was a "short squeeze candidate" on the very call!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WULF's CFO with the CEO on call said that out of the 45 million shorts, a single entity owns 70% of the entire short position. They also said that some of their lenders who hold their Warrants (unlocking in April) also shorting WULF but will likely use up 10-15 million of those Warrants next month to close out their short position being that WULF is looking good down the pipleline and "halving" ready.

CFO said that WULF was a "short squeeze candidate" on the very call!!!
thats great that the cfo speaks on it .. thats all we wanted from ape leader lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WULF on the daily, needs to break out of this wedge or it will keep consoliding out for a while longer. Top 4.04 was from July last year, been a long cycle.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats great that the cfo speaks on it .. thats all we wanted from ape leader lol
LOL Exactly, he did specify the plan to squeeze is all in their growing fundamentals.

They have alot of Property at that NY Lake Mariner site (they own the power company) and can expand another 300MW power and combined with their Nuclear site their lease out in PA they may hit 12.5EH by end of year and aim for 28.3EH into 2025 sometime.

Whats interesting is they have successfully been testing out 2MW worth of regenerative AI computers and are ready to make a deal and expand on their site AI computing, hoping a big tech company makes a deal with them which would finance 70% of it up from, that is the goal. They talking billions in potential down the road if they pull it off, but they also said they have the most available property in the entire country to do it and its all under the near Zero Emission umbrella with Hydropower.

Dunno if I will actually live out to see that while holding the stock though, Id love to cash out, possibly before April because of the Warrants opening up or some other time this year on a big run.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WULF killing it today, all the other miners are red too

Must be institutional buying

IMG_4316.png

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
ohh wow good ol SNDL .. i sold that a year back ..wow still around the same price

I bought in more than 2 years ago.... another bullsh1t call by Lou. He started pumping it as the next big thing, around the $8 level. Sunk and sunk and then a 1/10 reverse split, and then sunk some more.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Funny old video from around that time, with Apefather mocking Lou for his Sundial hype scam....

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Germany makes weed legal !!
( I wonder how soon other EU nations may follow)

Screenshot_20240322_165745_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: ax1
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Financial Terrorism in America Trailer 03/19/24

i prolly wont see it unless my stocks or crypto squeeze .. just like dumb money i still havent seen it and refuse to watch it till then .. hopefully that day comes in 2024

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Financial Terrorism in America Trailer 03/19/24

i prolly wont see it unless my stocks or crypto squeeze .. just like dumb money i still havent seen it and refuse to watch it till then .. hopefully that day comes in 2024
Im 100% on the same page as you.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HAM said whales getting their ZJYL out of IBKR next week finally.

Not in time for my losing bet!

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
HAM said whales getting their ZJYL out of IBKR next week finally.

Not in time for my losing bet!
Double or nothing ZJYL still doesn't hit $100 by April 12th (gives you two extra weeks to see if HAMs claims are any less hammy) ???? :geek:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Double or nothing ZJYL still doesn't hit $100 by April 12th (gives you two extra weeks to see if HAMs claims are any less hammy) ???? :geek:
I’ll do double or nothing end of April but if 12th I’d rather just pay you, respectfully your call.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WULF hit 2.93 too today, still holding long left term possible a couple more months we will see.

Been little too busy for swing trading.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ll do double or nothing end of April but if 12th I’d rather just pay you, respectfully your call.

Double or nothing extending to the end of April sounds fair enough. Deal.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
WULF hit 2.93 too today, still holding long left term possible a couple more months we will see.

Been little too busy for swing trading.
Great job on the WULF timing/play, too!

• Love
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does Adam Aaron not hate the remaining of the retail "Ape's" not the first time a CEO endorsed NOT buying his own stock, you cant make this shyt up!!!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sam Bankman-Fried just got sentenced to 25 years in prison
He was convicted in November of fraud and conspiracy to commit money laundering.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sam Bankman-Fried just got sentenced to 25 years in prison
He was convicted in November of fraud and conspiracy to commit money laundering.

He'll be free before those people he stole from ever get their money back.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Knot Legal Advice will issue class action lawsuit next week if GTII does not follow through significant or meaningful progress in a business acquisition in the 10k coming up due the 31st.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Knot Legal Advice will issue class action lawsuit next week if GTII does not follow through significant or meaningful progress in a business acquisition in the 10k coming up due the 31st.

will he call it Wen divy ?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will he call it Wen divy ?
Divy April 19th.....check this out, I ran into this because I follow mining stocks and saw a squeeze on one of the shytty miners pop over 100% starting 3pm today.....

Looking for the catalyst today for this squeezed stock and latest PR was a dividend record date closing on the 26th and distributed on the 27th...usually people may sell off after that. Today of course is the 28th.

Yesterday the shareholders were to get 6 shares per 100 they had at record date the day before.

Just possibly XTKG is a naked shorted stock, brokers likely had fake fuguesi shares in their clients account and they (the actual brokers) had to personally buy them off the market themselves to deliver the dividend shares (6 per 100 they own) to their customers. So just a theory but something for sure happened.

Only other explanation was that some way shorts had to cover it, I mean I have no idea but again, something happened.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

shorting green thumb industries .. but making it look like its GTII being sold

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im wondering why Adam Silverback no longer ranting how dilution makes the price go up????

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC $2s hit!!! Sell some candy Aaron! Dilution makes stocks pump yeahhhh!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just when people were talking about GTII going to 10 cents or lower after the 10k delay, it popped 30% today

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
What is the HAM squeeze plan these days? Is it ZJYL which goes to the moon, and then that triggers FNGR, which then triggers GTII ??

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the HAM squeeze plan these days? Is it ZJYL which goes to the moon, and then that triggers FNGR, which then triggers GTII ??
He is feeling most bullish on FNGR over the rest.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn did consider jumping in FNGR under $2 but oh well. Topped to 2.60 today from 1.92 low not long ago.

My money is all in WULF holding longer, can always sell some off for another play but been busy and distracted as of late.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just when people were talking about GTII going to 10 cents or lower after the 10k delay, it popped 30% today

View attachment 241291
i think it still has more chances of hitting .10 before touching .50 if ever
lol

thank god this crap is OTC and no restrictions or woulda done 2-3 rs by now to remain above 1 lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow that ROOT just keeps squeezing, look at the daily

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards