Stocks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WULF Febuary production updates.....they do have $1 and penny warrants unlocking from lenders beginning of April so that a bit of a stumbling block, potential of 45 million shares diluting if exercised.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
WULF Febuary production updates.....they do have $1 and penny warrants unlocking from lenders beginning of April so that a bit of a stumbling block, potential of 45 million shares diluting if exercised.

Whoops. Got bumped out of WULF on the big dip today.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whoops. Got bumped out of WULF on the big dip today.
Yeah it’s surprisingly nasty for most miners, CORZ is strong but I sold out or that for WULF which looked great by the time premarket came along but now big LMFAO!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
fiddy cent away from my avg on ZJYL

dumped my psny profits to pick up 65 more fingering to do

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another PR from WULF today....on another note today was the most nonsensical day in miner stock history!!!!

View attachment 240655
Thats great news for WULF, besides finishing up their building 4 NY site to get to 10EH, they doubled their energy capacity in Pennsylvania. That facility is probably a record breaking 2kWh so futre expansion there would lower down their overall energy costs between that and NY (which has an active expansion already) https://www.terawulf.com/nautilus-cryptomine/ ..........

Their hashrate capacity as is now at 1.9EH at Pennsylvania, double that and WULF is setting up to hit 12EH unless they start loading up AI machines there. https://www.terawulf.com/terawulf-facilities/

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so noone has to cover gtii ? great lol
At this point expect nothing other than GTII buying up some fruit juice company that brings them in $45k revenue year and maybe perhaps a local analogue tv station.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
crypto run is over .. time for our stocks to squeeze now lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WULF preliminary financial results….not bad and this doesn’t include debt payment from this year (20 million I think) and another coming in April.

Post halving production cost per BTC is $37k so as long as BTC does its thing they looking good as they expand to 10EH and already setting up to get to 12.5EH

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New York Community Bank $NYCB

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
has it been 2 weeks for william prediction ? lol
This was the week HAMShortkiller said on the call that his people told him“ZJYL is going to run!”

So it goes like this

ZJYL a wheelchair company, so they can leave their shareholders on a wheelchair

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wish there was a way to track HAM and William's personal stock investments buying and selling in relation to these super "pumpy" predictions. Ya know?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish there was a way to track HAM and William's personal stock investments buying and selling in relation to these super "pumpy" predictions. Ya know?
William lost ALOT of money, I mean ALOT!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you guys wanna get good plays Avid Traders free discord has been incredible with what they have been doing.

His callouts since November

IMG_9519.jpg

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
William lost ALOT of money, I mean ALOT!
But did he lose a lot by loading up, trying to pump, and then having the pump effort fail? Timing is what I am asking...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTC hit all time highs at $70k!

Followed by a dump, hopefully not a $10k dump like the other day.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you guys wanna get good plays Avid Traders free discord has been incredible with what they have been doing.

His callouts since November

View attachment 240739

These numbers are not real "since november" as if to now. They only used the highest peak and didn't count the Downs. It's easy to pretend to be good if you only count the highest UP over 4 months in a rising market.

For example- he uses GTII at .43 when it's more like 0.30. And uses WULF at 3.25 when it's barely $2.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But did he lose a lot by loading up, trying to pump, and then having the pump effort fail? Timing is what I am asking...
I dunno, he doesnt have a good track record thats for sure. Doesnt even jump on stocks that he could have made a killing on if he traded smart that he talked about such as WULF or running from a stock that really did have a short squeeze (the one last year cant remember the name lol) telling his audience to sell after the RS crash then it ran to $23 from low single digits blaming Lou from Wallstreet until this day for taking GTII to the stock that really did squeeze.

His big plays independent from HAM, HNRC, GOLQ, LGIQ all been none stop complete trash.

I hope he doest do anything to himself if GTII really does squeeze after he has been trashing it non stop and selling alot of his bag (so he says.)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These numbers are not real "since november" as if to now. They only used the highest peak and didn't count the Downs. It's easy to pretend to be good if you only count the highest UP over 4 months in a rising market.

For example- he uses GTII at .43 when it's more like 0.30. And uses WULF at 3.25 when it's barely $2.
Oh no he is very good, he teaches and preaches to sell before the top over and over and over again. No plays to the moon. He preaches over and over again stop holding and fuqqing sell.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess Coinbase crashed again taking BTC down with it, again.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BTC hit all time highs at $70k!

Followed by a dump, hopefully not a $10k dump like the other day.
Meh. It’ll come back and set new ATH all year. But DeFi is where it’s at.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Monday morning 6:30 AM Knot for Legal Advice is doing a video with information about GTII
Howd that went ?
Out of town currently should be back tommorow mornjng back to my regular schedule at losing money in stock marker lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Howd that went ?
Out of town currently should be back tommorow mornjng back to my regular schedule at losing money in stock marker lol
He got in direct contact with GTII and reaffirmed that they are trying to finish a big deal. Nothing over the top but Knot is a lawyer and he made it known to GTII who he was and pressured them to say something.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
How does 'making a big deal' make GTII skyrocket? Say they merge with another company, what is in it for the other company? A pile of shares that dilutes GTII?

If both companies are equally lame, a merger doesn't do much for either. If the other company is zooming up then (a) they don't need GTII and (b) combining with a sinking GTII only slows them down.

PR is just PR, without math

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How does 'making a big deal' make GTII skyrocket? Say they merge with another company, what is in it for the other company? A pile of shares that dilutes GTII?

If both companies are equally lame, a merger doesn't do much for either. If the other company is zooming up then (a) they don't need GTII and (b) combining with a sinking GTII only slows them down.

Its just a easier process for companies to be listed on the stockmarket, companies merge with useless SPACs all the time.

Im just looking for GTII to have a fundamental value to put pressure on the shorts, not looking for that in itself to necessarily skyrocket.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Nothing really will but shorts covering .. maybe here and there a bull run with other co jumping in

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Richard (Lawyer Knot 4 Legal Advice) says he was told GTII's next 10k will be on the 31st or earlier of this month.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So Alpine lost the court case but they are appealing, but this time since they were ruled against them they cant be a market maker.

GTII had 1.3 million volume today, volume has gone up alot and moved up only a penny.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So Alpine lost the court case but they are appealing, but this time since they were ruled against them they cant be a market maker.

GTII had 1.3 million volume today, volume has gone up alot and moved up only a penny.
Sounds like washing back and forth all day

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another blown call by William not to touch it when it was $3 lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND