GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a minute ago I got HAM angry for bringing up CRTD tripled since he told everybody not to buy it LMFAO!
View attachment 240840
lmao thats awesome .. if u find out what time is it around after the stream is over .. lmk ill go back and listen to them cry about it lol

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lmao thats awesome .. if u find out what time is it around after the stream is over .. lmk ill go back and listen to them cry about it lol
Someone else bought that up after me they bought in the $1s, stock peaked $10.40…William was like “Nice trade Ann, but we won’t talk about that” with HAM not knowing what he was talking about lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start it at 2:09 kind funny as you watch I think William knows Im right with a point

Just later 2:17 my other pop up comes up where Im laughing at them because CRTD was the best play mentioned on the calls this past month (Because I had bought it up and HAM trashed it says stay away and not touch it)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Start it at 2:09 kind funny as you watch I think William knows Im right with a point

Just later 2:17 my other pop up comes up where Im laughing at them because CRTD was the best play mentioned on the calls this past month (Because I had bought it up and HAM trashed it says stay away and not touch it)

haha just heard it .. haha they mad salty yeah after the split - within a 2-3weeks after it is a best time to buy it ..MULN did the same run which i took advantage of it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
US wholesale prices picked up in February in sign that inflation pressures remain elevated

Wholesale prices in the United States accelerated again in February, the latest sign that inflation pressures in the economy remain elevated and might not cool in the coming months as fast as the Federal Reserve or the Biden administration would like

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha just heard it .. haha they mad salty yeah after the split - within a 2-3weeks after it is a best time to buy it ..MULN did the same run which i took advantage of it.
I William ignoring me, HAM was on claiming how ZJYL trapped the shorts because of the forward split meanwhile RS stocks get tanked, and then he mentioned out RS tanked CRTD.

I was like CRTD boomed since the RS, it went from $2 to as high as $10 yesterday. If you invested $10,000 you could have cashed out for $50k yesterday. Thats the truth.

What the hell is wrong with them???

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
While technically true, not everyone hits the perfect low to high timing. Do you know anyone who bought at $2 and sold at $10?

By that same logic, some people may have bought at $870 and sold at $8

Screenshot_20240314_155654_Webull.jpg

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I William ignoring me, HAM was on claiming how ZJYL trapped the shorts because of the forward split meanwhile RS stocks get tanked, and then he mentioned out RS tanked CRTD.

I was like CRTD boomed since the RS, it went from $2 to as high as $10 yesterday. If you invested $10,000 you could have cashed out for $50k yesterday. Thats the truth.

What the hell is wrong with them???
fwd split doesnt mean jack shyt .. i said that in ace/ham stream and was ignored

GME did it and way bigger community then what ZJYL has and it didnt do anything

but yes rs or FS eventually will provide a run buying after consolidation always.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While technically true, not everyone hits the perfect low to high timing. Do you know anyone who bought at $2 and sold at $10?

View attachment 240859
No but Jermey gave me financial advice on X and told me I should triple down but I didnt listen lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fwd split doesnt mean jack shyt .. i said that in ace/ham stream and was ignored

GME did it and way bigger community then what ZJYL has and it didnt do anything

but yes rs or FS eventually will provide a run buying after consolidation always.
The only reason they had to do it is that they were out of compliance due to lack of minimum shareholders, so they had to forward split it to bring more people in so now ZJYL is compliant.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

View attachment 240859
All that beforehand is another story though, I went on William’scand asked HAM about CRTD it looked like it was going bullish and RS split didn’t do what was anticipated….he gave financial advice, “don’t touch it, if you have any sell your stock! Sell your stock!!!!”

And now he goes on angry stupors of you bring up the truth and becomes a history revisionist.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The only reason they had to do it is that they were out of compliance due to lack of minimum shareholders, so they had to forward split it to bring more people in so now ZJYL is compliant.
Yup and then the day the nasdaq put out an article that it met reauirement it went up to 9.50

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ZJYL

HAM, William and Ace

CRTD

HAM, William and Ace

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So what would be a possible explanation, other than they get paid to pump one over the other???

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GTII over 900k traded, volume heavy again but much faster pace than 2 days ago, price barely budged.

Thats interesting.

Couple more weeks until brokers are really supposed to unlock our dividends.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what would be a possible explanation, other than they get paid to pump one over the other???
Thats certainly a meaningful question.

Avidtrader wars us that its just a millionaire's game (the short squeeze play) and warns people about it, gets backlash on X.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GTII over 1.3 million traded today, something for sure is abnormal. Up a penny.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unconfirmed, Lou may have passed away, I’ll miss him. He had infection from a surgery not long ago….hopefully a short nap but sounds bad according to rumors.

I may possibly have one of the largest collections of his videos on my hard drive, the library that was pulled down, a little treasure now.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unconfirmed, Lou may have passed away, I’ll miss him. He had infection from a surgery not long ago….hopefully a short nap but sounds bad according to rumors.

I may possibly have one of the largest collections of his videos on my hard drive, the library that was pulled down, a little treasure now.
ahh man fckin sad :(

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
As entertaining as he was inaccurate. That big lovable galooot....

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Meanwhile, tracking pretty good so far that ZJYL doesn't hit $100 this month.

A prediction worthy of Lou! :ROFLMAO:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As entertaining as he was inaccurate. That big lovable galooot....
He was spot on woth a lot of things including pulling out of AMC being the first to spot the APE scam and Adam Aaron. He made me some nice plays as well that made me thousands in profits early last year and the year before.

Lastly he was in top of XRP when it was only in its .30s as a long hold, its double now.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

shorts cover every stock then the ones we are in .. we are meant to be broke a$s pple i guess

• Wow
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, HAM been talking about how ROOT been getting killed from multiple RS for a long time.
i only heard it when it started to go up lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He never promoted people to buy it, he just used ROOT as an example how RS keep tanking stocks.

But Forward Splits good! LMFAO!
lol -28% today

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@GreenMachineX remember the beautiful MVIS

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterdays news but I missed it, still getting worse for Alpine.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
During the conference call WULF said that 1 of their "investors" accounts for 70% of the entire short position on their stock, and also some of the newer smaller shorts are their own lenders who have warrants. This is all the stuff HAM has been talking about, toxic lending, WULF is straight out saying it.

They also said their stock is a short squeeze candidate.

Full year earnings report looked very good, they "net" debt is down to 58 million down from 144 million end of 2022.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What I heard was they discovered they caught early intestinal cancer but the operation caused an infection that took over his body.

thats so sad.. i was in a twitter thread yesterday and some people were calling him names and saying he is faking and is in some diff country

i mean who know what is the truth .. to me still no matter what the person has done in the past still wrong to say ill things about it without confirmation

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats so sad.. i was in a twitter thread yesterday and some people were calling him names and saying he is faking and is in some diff country

i mean who know what is the truth .. to me still no matter what the person has done in the past still wrong to say ill things about it without confirmation
Thats just dumb, he wasnt a bad guy, polarizing and controversial yes but not bad.

Lou usually was 6 months ahead of everybody, some of the things he called such as dark pools, then being the first to expose APE and Adam Aaron fraud people just never were ready for and he got so much hate for that when he ended up with pure redemption.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
[/QUOTE]
Thats just dumb, he wasnt a bad guy, polarizing and controversial yes but not bad.

Lou usually was 6 months ahead of everybody, some of the things he called such as dark pools, then being the first to expose APE and Adam Aaron fraud people just never were ready for and he got so much hate for that when he ended up with pure redemption.

totally agree and like u said before hes always been entertaining and made people laugh

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll give credit for Lou's presentation skills and making it fun and interesting. He was probably killed in the hospital by a harmofrodite he offended..... LOL

But it's bullsh1t to give him any credit for calling the AA/Ape as a bad deal, without FAR greater fault/failure for the years he was pumping a phony AMC short squeeze. And everytime his hype failed to deliver, it was someone else's fault or a magical dark money scam no one could ever prove... like "billions of Guatemalans" which was never real and based on stupid people math. And then on to the next pump and dump scam.

In the end I call him a complete fraud. But his brand of bullsh1t and old time stories were truly entertaining....

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
For the record, the hill Lou died on (his last scam) was pumping XRP stock....

And if you look at the numbers, XRP was the biggest piece of crap during this recent crypto boom.... using somewhat legit/known coins for comparison

Last 1yr Numbers:
XRP up 27%
DODG up 80%
Bitcoin up 126%
LINK up 146%

Or Last 3month Numbers
XRP down -4%
DODG up 49%
Bitcoin up 50%
LINK up 24%

He was lovable, but full of sh1t....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

And if you look at the numbers, XRP was the biggest piece of crap during this recent crypto boom.... using somewhat legit/known coins for comparison

Last 1yr Numbers:
XRP up 27%
DODG up 80%
Bitcoin up 126%
LINK up 146%

Or Last 3month Numbers
XRP down -4%
DODG up 49%
Bitcoin up 50%
LINK up 24%

Lou started taking about it in the low .30s , that’s almost 100% up todays price but it did have a pop to 91 cents back in July so jumping in the .30s that’s an amazing 300% gain where you could have taken your initial investment back easily.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Last 1yr Numbers:
XRP up 27%
DODG up 80%
Bitcoin up 126%
LINK up 146%

Or Last 3month Numbers
XRP down -4%
DODG up 49%
Bitcoin up 50%
LINK up 24%

1 year ago I’m showing .35 cents, today it’s .58.

20%???

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll give credit for Lou's presentation skills and making it fun and interesting. He was probably killed in the hospital by a harmofrodite he offended..... LOL

But it's bullsh1t to give him any credit for calling the AA/Ape as a bad deal, without FAR greater fault/failure for the years he was pumping a phony AMC short squeeze. And everytime his hype failed to deliver, it was someone else's fault or a magical dark money scam no one could ever prove... like "billions of Guatemalans" which was never real and based on stupid people math. And then on to the next pump and dump scam.

In the end I call him a complete fraud. But his brand of bullsh1t and old time stories were truly entertaining....
He actually ended up being right with evidence with all the 100s of millions+ FTDs, and AMC Token being used as placeholders (FTX)....and fake Brazilian shares, that all proved true.

He jumped in a community where a stock was in the single digits and it jumped to $70, that was rather an amazing play. If people didnt take profits well thats on them, and admittingly that was on me being a beginner trader.

I did make thousands of dollars, cant remember how much maybe roughly $8k between COSM short squeeze and a quick SOUN day trade.

And lets not forget, Lou jumped from AMC after he called APE a con into GTII when it was about .80 cents and it amazingly short squeezed to $9, that was a play of a lifetime right there.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WULF having an incredible day after earnings yesterday up 22%.

Entire mining flipped, but WULF leads the pack by far. I really liked their earnings call.

I think people are coming back from MSTR and ETFs as they have been dipped and lagged.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CNN The Biden administration on Wednesday finalized one of the most significant pieces of its ambitious climate agenda: the strongest new tailpipe rules for passenger cars and trucks that will decisively push the US auto market toward electric vehicles and hybrids.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
XRP was .36 on March 15th....pretty amazing return Lou....had a pop to .91 as well.

View attachment 240941
Today is not March 15th. Accuracy means accuracy. Math is math.

I got my 1yr numbers from Binance.

Screenshot_20240320_125053_Chrome.jpg

Believe what you want about Lou. I would say you also believe a lot of batsh1t crazy things that few rational people believe, and will just leave it at that.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today is not March 15th. Accuracy means accuracy. Math is math.

I got my 1yr numbers from Binance.

View attachment 240942

Believe what you want about Lou. I would say you also believe a lot of batsh1t crazy things that few rational people believe, and will just leave it at that.
Consistent bangers one after another with Lou called out a outperforming Queen Nancy but whateva

Lou started XRP movement in low .30/ but you still think it’s a failure trade today at .59 LMFAO!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WULF a banger, FOMC good news and consolidation.

I’m REALLY heavy in this stock, last cost average 1.90 suffered a bit from a downturn but changed lightening fast.

IMG_6017.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW 35% day doesn’t even include big premarket dip!

IMG_4273.png