Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another company is investigating naked short selling….and damn, I snoozed at $1.24, shyt!!!!!

IMG_5706.JPG

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tesla Cybertruck delayed again, mass production pushed back to 2024

I couldn't wait any longer for my Cybertruck order, so bought an F150 Ford Tremor last week....

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So let me place my bet early.... Gary Gennsler didn't come out and talk to this guy.
he didnt return his calls let alone hes gonna come face to face lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From HAMShortkiller:
$GTII SPECIAL 12 noon conf call today
425-436-6326
Code 3766434

WE have a court doc vs Alpine in black and white ALPINE the prime Broker for Kramers had a CONCENTRATED short in $GTII

WHAT else we want discovery. WES. And Its light out

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@ax1 did you ever get your movie pass ?

i just signed up with the lowest possible price $10/mo .. should have my card in next 7-10business days

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Moon was right yesterday, AI stocks are the next boom!

image.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ax1 did you ever get your movie pass ?

i just signed up with the lowest possible price $10/mo .. should have my card in next 7-10business days
Didn’t notice the invitation email or anything but I’m good with my AMC program.

I’ll have to check actually maybe I can go to my more local regal and cancel AMC for a short while.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm still cautiously optimistic that history repeats itself and the 3rd year of a presidents term is always the best for stock market growth. We have had some economical concerns this month for sure, but the dec inflation report came in improved... we'll see what January shows us.

mortgage rates are down like 1.5% today vs two weeks ago as well...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm still cautiously optimistic that history repeats itself and the 3rd year of a presidents term is always the best for stock market growth. We have had some economical concerns this month for sure, but the dec inflation report came in improved... we'll see what January shows us.

mortgage rates are down like 1.5% today vs two weeks ago as well...
hmhh never thought about that .. interesting.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

haha this protest is blowing up my twitter feed .. well thats all i follow

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took a huge gamble on BZFD after a little consolidation....should keep running next week, well I hope.

BZFD is involved with ChatGPT. the hottest trend on the planet right now and the kickstart to this new AI boom.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My current AI bag, can change at any moment,

Yesteray
FRGT
AI (yes its just called AI)

Today
SOUN
BZFD
KRBP
IVDA (OTC AI stock)

Ive been in FNGR since last week, not positive if this is considered an AI stock, but I think it is

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
All I know is that @ax1 came through like a champ on our side bet and I finally made some money on AMC. Not by any short squeeze, but by sarcastically betting against the whole squeeze scam. LOL

I'll have to take small wins where I can get them, and some nice Tesla gains this month. Overall still more red than green.

But Ax1 is rock solid in my book!!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
All I know is that @ax1 came through like a champ on our side bet and I finally made some money on AMC. Not by any short squeeze, but by sarcastically betting against the whole squeeze scam. LOL

I'll have to take small wins where I can get them, and some nice Tesla gains this month. Overall still more red than green.

Oh man I've held TSLA for so long. When my boy was born I got him like 5 shares or something like that at $185ea. So that was prior to the boom and split. I just keep hodl'ing it for him until his college aged years.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Love
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks for the kind words :)

I havent looked at the price but being they are heavily in AI they may pick up with the latest trend.

What we are experiencing right now with AI may be the 2020 year of EV's...we will see but Im in early this time, I hope......

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the kind words :)

I havent looked at the price but being they are heavily in AI they may pick up with the latest trend.

What we are experiencing right now with AI may be the 2020 year of EV's...we will see but Im in early this time, I hope......
I truly believe that unless Mike Rowe is right and we have 7 million men sitting on the sidelines that SHOULD be working, that the future of our labor force is largely AI and automation/bots. We simply have to do more with less and we are seeing it in a lot of places already, like in restaurants that allow ordering via touch screen. I have a manufacturing business and 2 years ago we bought a robot that does the work of 4 people but doesn't get OT or health benefits. so it allows me to pay my actual human employees better, and provide those health benefits, OT, PTO, etc.

the more automation we can create the better we can treat the human workforce (tradeoffs right? we used to be afraid of robots taking our jobs). I think AI is a huge part of where that's going... although still a little scary too.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I truly believe that unless Mike Rowe is right and we have 7 million men sitting on the sidelines that SHOULD be working, that the future of our labor force is largely AI and automation/bots. We simply have to do more with less and we are seeing it in a lot of places already, like in restaurants that allow ordering via touch screen. I have a manufacturing business and 2 years ago we bought a robot that does the work of 4 people but doesn't get OT or health benefits. so it allows me to pay my actual human employees better, and provide those health benefits, OT, PTO, etc.

the more automation we can create the better we can treat the human workforce (tradeoffs right? we used to be afraid of robots taking our jobs). I think AI is a huge part of where that's going... although still a little scary too.
With all the wage increase demands and regulations I sure cant blame resturaunts, I cant believe how expensive fast food has gotten here in NY....kiosks for ordering both are faster, cheaper and I dont have to deal with kids drooling on my fries (actually I dont eat fries but that sounded funny).........but the sad part about it less and less kids get these entry jobs and learn how to work.

My wife programs bots in the insurance industry, they replaced people for sure....she isnt exactly loved by everybody! Being she actually runs the bots her job is much safer, until bots program the bots of course :(

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
US, EU Sign Agreement on Artificial Intelligence: White House

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
EV's are taking off today.... I don't hold Lucid but its zooming!!!

• Wow
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lucid popped hard and halted

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lucid buyout rumors via Saudi Arabia

COSM
SEC Form 4: Siokas Grigorios bought $3,000,005 worth of shares (260,870 units at $11.50), increasing direct ownership by 30% to 1,130,774 units

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
COSM
SEC Form 4: Siokas Grigorios bought $3,000,005 worth of shares (260,870 units at $11.50), increasing direct ownership by 30% to 1,130,774 units
[/QUOTE]

Why would he buy shares at double the street value?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
COSM
Why would he buy shares at double the street value?
[/QUOTE]

Im not positive but I dont think he is buying them directly of the market, I think he is buying them direct from preferred shares or warrants that could only be executed at $11.50. Thats what I sorta remember a long while back. I might be wrong but more than likely something like that.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty sure Elon's price was $10/share over twitters then trading price. the cabellas bass pro shop buy out was like $10 over trading and going off memory I think Dell was $9 / share when Michael Dell made a buyout offer at like $13.

I think some of that is if you offer a premium over market price it encourages the owners to sell to you
It also would be hard to buy that percentage of the business without driving the price over your bid price
and when your bid price is accepted traders will flock to the stock ASAP to try to get in before that guaranteed cash out price, so your offer ends up safe anyways

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
one of the best days in market .. MULN & MMAT coulda done better ,, but overall great day

10-15 more like these non stop please.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
COSM crowed being called out to jump on GTII on Monday!

IMG_9801.jpg

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GTII holders: Monday is probably time you start paying close attention, heavy volume is expected incoming from the buy side, social media presence for GTII is getting hot. Im sensing FOMO all over the place.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Moons are watchlist for this week from the discord

IMG_5969.jpg
IMG_5970.jpg

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
APE continues to climb as AMC drops. I had sold some AMC for APE weeks ago presuming the value will end up somewhere between the two when its all incorporated together as the same stock.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
APE continues to climb as AMC drops. I had sold some AMC for APE weeks ago presuming the value will end up somewhere between the two when its all incorporated together as the same stock.
I thought that might happen...I wonder if AA will sprinkle some more APE to raise funds before merge happens? Or sell them directly to hedgefuks/banksters who need to cover their shorts and/or looking for more arbitrage position?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is AMC and APE Ortex for you guys, still watching the ticker even though Im into other plays at the moment.

APE

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatd Extends No-Shop Period with GTII Until March 7, 2023

NEW YORK, Jan. 30, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Creatd, Inc. (OTCQB: CRTD) ("Creatd" or the "Company"), a creator-first technology company, today announced that it has extended the no-shop period under its Letter of Intent with Global Tech Industries Group, Inc. ("GTII") for its proposed acquisition. While there can be no assurance that a transaction will be consummated, both companies continue to work through the due diligence process, and Creatd is analyzing a potential collar structure for the transaction, such that it can create a value of $3.00 to $5.00 per share for Creatd's shareholders.

During this process, Creatd awaits an update on GTII's proposed transaction with 1-800-Law-Firm while continuing to pursue the spinoff of its OG Collection, Inc. media asset.

Chairman and CEO of Creatd, Jeremy Frommer, commented, "In light of recent developments regarding naked shorts in GTII, as well as a report by BUYINS.NET indicating that approximately 375 million shares of CRTD have been shorted since August 2016, we thought it best to extend the no-shop to allow more time for due diligence. It has become more important than ever for our team to determine the truth behind the physical share count, short sale count, and naked shorts that may or may not exist in the clearing firms holding shares of GTII and CRTD. These same reviews will then be used to establish a solution-oriented process at CEOBLOC to provide further information to other CEOs facing the same issues in the microcap space."