Stocks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ax1 - what are you hearing about ACER these days. You were excited about it here (enough that I bought a small position) but its been nothing but a dog.

Any hope of it coming back around per HAM / moon or do I bail at a loss before it gets even worse???
Also ACER was during the pharma phase....that era has cooled off as people are rolling into AI stocks and naked shorting stocks. Before pharma hype, it was OTC bull run. Social media tends to move from one thing to another as a whole....sometimes the switch is fast. Thats the importance of the discord, you get on top of things more quickly. Moon's $10 slots are all sold out though, only $50 slots with extra benefits.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think thats for people that were in GTII before April of last year.
yup but important level to cross over .. hence why i think touched 2.73 and continues to bounce down

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ax1 - what are you hearing about ACER these days. You were excited about it here (enough that I bought a small position) but its been nothing but a dog.

Any hope of it coming back around per HAM / moon or do I bail at a loss before it gets even worse???
Are you using the charts and some basic TA to help with your decision making?

To me ACER doesnt look secure where it is now, could change with news TA doest do everything, but once you break certain levels you can better judge your risk and whether or not you should move on to something better or not.

With news ACER can pounce, Webull (not most dependable with float #s) shows low float of 12 million so good news can certainly make it move, but if no news it can drop to low $2s then low 1.60s unless it continues to keep consolidating from here on. Also you want to investigate if a company loves to dillute or not, something I wish during the Palantir days when they kept dilluting over and over again (including people that work for the company that get paid in shares) you can better judge your limits on how long to hold, swing trade opprotunities, etc....

Not giving you financial advice....Im still a rookie and ALOT to learn.... Im just trying to share whats making me a better trader, and at least looking at basic charts and watch good youtubers do charting on some of your tickers. helps measure your risk....if you miss out just let it go, there always are new plays.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup but important level to cross over .. hence why i think touched 2.73 and continues to bounce down
Oh I gotcha! Its all good...sure alot of people exercised warrants last years run up, it will pass, those original traders all deserve it....volume today was 3.7 million, we are going to need to get higher than that. Today was fantastic, pop and consolidation. Stair step daily and have the pressure on the shorts build. The story continues have fingers crossed!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
speaking of NFT .. yall still have your AMC nfts ? lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
speaking of NFT .. yall still have your AMC nfts ? lol
Assuming nobody bought them for $25,000 each and I have a bag of Wax tokens in those accounts, but most likely yes. Keeping them secure.

For the record Im not anti-AMC now, I actually love their theaters. I just didnt like the play I was in anymore, but I do hope Im wrong and everyone wins big.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GENE afterhours....not touching it but damn!!! There have been a handful of these lately.

AMC people, Im still supporting you.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CRTD stay around .65-.67 today .. i got about a grand to drop on you .. i think its heating up and ready to take off anyminute.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CRTD stay around .65-.67 today .. i got about a grand to drop on you .. i think its heating up and ready to take off anyminute.
I have about 10k shares, best case scenario GTII squeezes and people start jumping to CRTD. Its a long shot but this is my own plan.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have about 10k shares, best case scenario GTII squeezes and people start jumping to CRTD. Its a long shot but this is my own plan.
i only have 1k and want to get to 2k today .. put in an order at .645

sold 1/10 of GTII @2.88
slowly want to get out of my etrade account.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i only have 1k and want to get to 2k today .. put in an order at .645

sold 1/10 of GTII @2.88
slowly want to get out of my etrade account.
Cant blame you, and they screwed alot of people over COSM after that RS.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cant blame you, and they screwed alot of people over COSM after that RS.
yeah knock on wood i like my avg on both platforms
one i have 1.94 other .97

.97 is on moomooo and will hold for squeeze .. others is $ to avg down on other stuff lol

but yeah once it crosses $3.75 .. stop loss at break even

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah knock on wood i like my avg on both platforms
one i have 1.94 other .97

.97 is on moomooo and will hold for squeeze .. others is $ to avg down on other stuff lol

but yeah once it crosses $3.75 .. stop loss at break even
Fidelity has finally raised the sell limits on GTII, probably because its worth more....have my sell limit as high as 14.50 on that. Before it was 7.50 max (My lowest is now $7.77, I need to start cashing out some guaranteed funds) and when it was under 1 it was far worse, under $3 I think. Definitely takes alot of stress off my ass in case I have to hit the road. I have much higher sell limits on Moomoo set and alot left on Fidelity Im waiting for them to increase the limits but I can set the max if I need to hit the road just in case (in case I have to fly and travel overseas) rather get something than miss out.

If, and a big if it squeezes it can either happen over days, or weeks....but it can happen in a few hours and thats what worried me when I had no freaking sell limit ability.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AI now cracked $26!

Moon put $10k it this at around $15….I only have 10 shares lol

IMG_5712.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bought the GTII crash at 2.20.....dumped 3000 CRTD to fund it and added some cash. Still have 7k shares of CRTD, its a nice bag....just my own gut says go to GTII first.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

• Haha
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quantam computing will probably if not already follow the AI hype.

Check out QBTS, watching for it to dip maybe Ill pick it up, maybe I wont.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 of Moons quantum computing stocks

IMG_6029.png

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@ax1 bro you checking this shyt with GTII .. insane .. hopefully they are just digging a bigger hole w/ naked shorting .. have faith in HAMshortKILLER.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ax1 bro you checking this shyt with GTII .. insane .. hopefully they are just digging a bigger hole w/ naked shorting .. have faith in HAMshortKILLER.
I hope so, Im gambling alot of money on this play for about 5 months now!!!

We need to keep stairstepping up for a bit imo...HAM does say $3 and bring the bodybags out but Im taking that with a grain of salt for now.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took a position in QBTS, hoping the quantum computing picks up as AI keeps going.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took a position in QBTS, hoping the quantum computing picks up as AI keeps going.
So far $$$

Cost average 1.47

Is quantum computing the hype next week???

IMG_6031.png

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, and the average being the most important factor. Just wondering how this all winds down assuming this continues through the merger/R-split?
Mr. Bigglesworth agrees...100 billion dollars!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cost to borrow crossed over 1k

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cost to borrow crossed over 1k
That’s just for the max, that can be as little as 1 share for example. still insane someone had to pay that much …most important is average still is pretty insanely high.

IMG_6034.jpg

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
half of GTII sold @2.25

rest is 0.94 avg .. willing to hold till 1.20 before having a heartattack

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
half of GTII sold @2.25

rest is 0.94 avg .. willing to hold till 1.20 before having a heartattack
There is no data being fed with multiple OTC stockmarket right now across multiple brokerages...some crazy shyt going on.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is no data being fed with multiple OTC stockmarket right now across multiple brokerages...some crazy shyt going on.
yeah saw Hams tweet on it .. insane shyt ..fckin crooks whether its NASDAQ or OTC

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah saw Hams tweet on it .. insane shyt ..fckin crooks whether its NASDAQ or OTC
Global Tech Industries Group, Inc. to Pursue Legal Action in Connection with Trading Activities in Company’s Shares

February 6, 2023 - 10:15 am

New York, NY, Feb. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Tech Industries Group, Inc. (OTCQB: GTII) (“GTII” or the “Company”), www.gtii-us.com, a Nevada corporation, announced today that its board of directors has authorized management to move forward with appropriate legal action in connection with what it believes to be illegal trading activity in the Company’s shares.

As the Company previously disclosed, it has retained the legal teams of Christian Levine Law Group, LLC, (“Levine”) and Warshaw Burstein, LLP, (“Warshaw”), both of whom have specific expertise in stock fraud litigation, to handle the legal actions for the Company. The legal actions may be directed at broker-dealers, market makers and other relevant parties the Company believes have been engaged in illegal trading activities that have resulted in a significant number of unsettled trades involving the Company’s shares.

In particular, it appears that certain market makers have failed to post regular or continuous proprietary quotations that are at or near the market on both sides and that are communicated and represented such that they are widely accessible to investors and other broker-dealers. When market makers fail to meet this requirement, as well as other applicable requirements, it can bring into question whether they are engaging in “bona fide market making” and can avail themselves to any “locate” exemptions afforded to bona fide market makers when executing short sales.

Further, in a recent administrative proceeding between Alpine Securities Corporation (“Alpine”) and the National Securities Clearing Corporation (“NSCC”) before the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, it was disclosed that the NSCC imposed a “Backtesting Charge” against Alpine (which action was contested by Alpine) due to deficiencies in Alpine’s “Required Fund Deposit” with NSCC “. . . that were attributed to net short portfolios in several stocks, with the ‘top driver being a concentrated short position in GTII’”, which is, obviously, a cause of concern for the Company..

In the coming weeks, as Levine and Warshaw proceed with discovery on behalf of GTII, the Company’s board of directors has signaled that it will task management to look for ways to reward its shareholders for their loyalty during this unprecedented time. The Company will continue with its plan to uplist with Upstream (MERJ), executing its strategy to dual list alongside the OTCQB, putting itself in a position of strength in 2023, as it continues with its long-stated goal of enhancing value for its longtime shareholder base. About Global Tech Industries Group, Inc.: GTII is a publicly traded Company incorporated in the state of Nevada, specializing in the pursuit of acquiring new and innovative technologies. Visit GTII here https://gtii-us.com/.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
whoo hoo nice lets go .. follow GNS footprints :)

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The cynical side of me thinks everyone is trying to screw retail investors, from BOTH sides. Billions of dollars are in play and greed/exploitation is rampant.

The hedge funds are leveraging organized bets against companies to crush them and make personal millions. And companies are leveraging self-made news stories about fighting back to get quick pumps and make millions.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The cynical side of me thinks everyone is trying to screw retail investors, from BOTH sides. Billions of dollars are in play and greed/exploitation is rampant.

The hedge funds are leveraging organized bets against companies to crush them and make personal millions. And companies are leveraging self-made news stories about fighting back to get quick pumps and make millions.
relax bro SEC is there to protect us

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still in these 3 long (can change mind at any second)

AI related stocks:
AI (holding since $15!)
FOXO (cant remember what this was lol but AI related holding since $1!)
FRGT (shipping AI related holding since 48 cents)
IVEDA (holding since 80 cents! Smart cities and senior care among other things)
SIDU (added today, space stock...maybe AI related)

My Quantum Stock long hold
QBTS ($1.47 cost)

GNS long and short swing bags (majority Im holding long for multiple dividends and actions, still have 600 shares at 55 cents!)

Sold a large bag of Buzzfeed from Friday for some profits in pre-market

Have a few grand frozen for a day or two from my Buzzfeed sale and too many trades (dunno whatsup with Fidelity but thats what they told me,) looking at more Quantum computing stocks if they havent pumped hard by tomorrow or something else who knows what comes up.

Im back in APE for a small swing trade bag, possibly thinking narrowing gap between APE and AMC price.

IONQ is a major quantum computing player, suprised it got pushed down this morning.

GTII and CRTD still holding strong although I did swap alot of CRTD for GTII last week I still have alot of CRTD.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, I have a big bag of IVDA that’s blowing up!

IMG_5713.JPG

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im back in APE for a small swing trade bag, possibly thinking narrowing gap between APE and AMC price.
I moved some AMC dollars into APE mid Jan and it's up 120% since then. Presuming the merge is going to happen at some point...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quantum computing mostly but not all dogshyt today, pre-market was booming. Didnt sell any shares yet probably will hold longer.

Cybersecurity stocks doing well today, didnt get in any even though I had a few on my watchlist from Moon's discord over the weekend. CTM, ARQQ are a couple.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Microsoft announces surprise event for tomorrow with Bing ChatGPT expected -- Verge
cant afford it lol

• Haha
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Avid' covering the push for the GTII lawsuit vs Alpine and the DTCC

Only for those serious with GTII and the naked shorting war.