Stocks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New full DD via AvidTrader about what is being done in the war vs naked short selling.

For those who like to invest time being caught up with the topic relevant to the trades some of us are involved with.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Moon Market just told everyone in discord to watch GTII and CRTD

Ignore that chart it’s for WISA

IMG_5870.png

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This mornings dip buy after consolidation at $1.59 worked out lovely, now surpassed $3! Already being fat in profit taking this gives me no pressure.

Next resistance stop about $3.70

IMG_5872.png

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im in WULF at 82 cents, 1000 shares. Picked it up during market hours earlier today.

Its a bitcoin mining company. Was over $1 a couple days ago.

This is another one of those heavily naked shorted stocks and a HAMShortkiller favorite.

I need crypto and BTC to get pumping again for this one to pump.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Moon’s personal watchlist for tomorrow

I’m in TENX and BTB, and GNS of course.

IMG_5873.png

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting.

Anyone know when this amc vote for reverse split and stuff is over?
Believe it or not havent been following up much on AMC stock news, but Ill post it here when I run into it but it wont be right away. If you find out please let us know.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im back in COSM, also picked up WISA.

Still holding GNS, almost hit $5 today!

Might pick up HLBZ.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adam, are you going to be at the big naked shorting protest???? Oh wait, no evidence right??????

IMG_5690.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Haha
Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just like that, HLBZ popping hard!

IMG_5695.JPG

GNS cracked $5!

IMG_5694.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FWBI can pop very hard at the end of the month if news about FDA come out....float only 700k. I dont have a position just on my watch list.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AAAAaaaaaadddddoooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

January 20, 2023 - 9:15 am
Helbiz Evaluating Strong Measures to Combat Illegal Naked Short Selling with Legal Action

NEW YORKHelbiz (NASDAQ: HLBZ), a leading global provider of electric shared micro-mobility solutions, announced today that its Board of Directors has begun examining measures to address the alleged illegal short selling of its stock (HLBZ). The Company believes that certain individuals and/or companies may have engaged in illegal short selling practices that have artificially depressed the stock price. As a result, Helbiz is evaluating its options and following the example of companies like the Genius Group (NYSE American: GNS) in creating a comprehensive action plan to address this issue. Salvatore Palella, CEO of Helbiz, has disclosed that he will meet with third parties that have indicated interest in working with Helbiz to resolve the potential short selling issue.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GNS really laid out the blueprint for others to follow

lets hope those who do we can reap some benefits.

GO GTII

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

my man getting rich with retailers too ..just not on his own stock lol

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damnnnn!!!!

I can’t sell no matter what, will get pattern day trader hit lol

IMG_5696.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I picked up BTB yesterday as a huge dip buy knowing some offering was going to be offered today, and now this just came out out of the blue, skyrocket and halt.

Bit Brother's Board of Directors Forms a Special Task Force to Investigate Suspected Illegal Short of its Stock

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GTII, CRTD, FNGR (and maybe other names now) truck will hit the road on the 27th with William/Bill doing on site reporting. They will go to the SEC building and other areas.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sold 400 shares of GNS from my swing bag at 3.62 up from about 1.56, picked another 600 at 3.20

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
COSM back on rocket launch! At least for the moment.

IMG_5697.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HLBZ about to hit 500 million volume on only a 81 million float!! LLMMFFAAAOOOOO!!!!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HLBZ about to hit 500 million volume on only a 81 million float!! LLMMFFAAAOOOOO!!!!!!
gtii or crtd needs that kind of volume buying

i have faith the day will come

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy Toledo…wish I picked up more than 200 shares this morning

IMG_5698.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feel like this is full short squeeze season, all but Adam “no evidence naked shorts” Aaron.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got out of COSM at 4.45 for $200 gain on 200 shares. Thanks Moon Market!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gtii or crtd needs that kind of volume buying

i have faith the day will come
I am extremely patient with those 2.

Have my long short squeeze (if we get there lol) bags and swing trade bags as well. Not making mistakes of the past.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually started picking WISA up in pre-market before Lou announced it with his new opening bell live streaming stock buy, but WISA is his main play right now until the "special" shareholder meeting on the 24th.

I picked up more and have 6.5k shares at .15. Just doesnt look sexy and they are on a 180 day extension.

Its also a play that has been bought up on the discord many times.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This just came out right after the first COSM pop. Wish i waited just a few more minutes, lol!

Cosmos Health Extends and Updates its Agreement to Acquire ZipDoctor, Inc., a Telehealth Company, from American International Holdings Corp

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another CEO on the train…I’ve actually been long holding this play for several weeks now as the CEO had been talking about naked shorts for a couple of months now.

IMG_5699.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another CEO on the train…I’ve actually been long holding this play for several weeks now as the CEO had been talking about naked shorts for a couple of months now.

View attachment 227949
dayum not available on moomoooo

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@ax1 was Ham the one who called out GME when it ran to $300-400 ?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ax1 was Ham the one who called out GME when it ran to $300-400 ?
HAMShortkiller called out GME months before Roaring Kitty. And GME actually went to about $580 or something during aftermarket hours btw not that it matters lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A couple of watchers with the naked shorting war theme...dunno how long this is going to ask but this is gaining heat in the AMC community, they are getting mad with some jumping over.

These have CEO's that already announced jumping on the naked short war train:

HLBZ: Already have a nice bag at .19, looking for dip to maybe add more, its .25 now.

UMGP: They jumped in as well yesterday, looking for good dip already on the upside so definetly checking the chart for a dip buy to minimize risk, if not Ill wait for the next one/s. Free float is only just over 3 million.

BTB: Picked up a nice bag on Friday. This stock recently tanked due to share offering, but thats officially over as of friday. Announced their own task force for naked shorting. Bitcoin is hot so that should help.

GNS: Holding 1k bag long, swing trading another smaller. Being its run up its at risk of losing some steam to the others but it can go violent up, and it can go violent down

COSM: this one is still wild, just ran up, Im going to be patient and careful, did make a nice small swing trade on friday. They recieved 2 years of Shareintel data the other day and may say something soon.

Do not look at Webull for OTC info, go to OTC Markets

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saturday night update from HLBZ

IMG_5894.png

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stocks trending on Stocktwits

IMG_5895.png

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trying to get MULN on board.

IMG_5911.png

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Moons ‘s new watchlist from discord

@everyone Watchlist (No Specific Order)

Watch New Video for deep DD on the Watchlist:

GNS (Extreme Retail Hype, dividend catalyst coming, high risk w/ recent runup, if they don't dilute they still have potential but when the run ends it will could down)
HLBZ (Extreme Retail Hype, Extreme high risk of dilution, profit taking is needed here, if they can stop diluting they can run)
HOWL ($4m insider buy a few weeks ago, continues to be a top watch for me)
TZOO ($30m insider buy recently, has been consolidating for weeks, bullish cup & handle, Q4 filings are expected to show a 31% increase)
CRTD (Upstream coming in January, merger potential, CEO Jeremy Frommer at the front of the line in the fight against naked shorts, put GTII on watch as well)
APRN (41% short interest, Joe Sanburg Tweets, awaiting the company to bring the heat)
COSM (Watching pullbacks at support $4.20, $3.68, much more fundamentally stronger than last year after completing a $32.5m offering and reducing debt, acquisitions in the pipeline, flush with cash)
ATER (strong revenue last Q, holding up well, former reddit stock)
WISA (retail favorite, gap fill at $0.125, watching $0.13 support as well)
ILUS (Shareholder meeting Friday January 27th)
BTB (Naked short PR, Bitcoin miner, offering closed at $4.50, diluters in past)
FOXO (new AI watch)
ALLR (Stocktwits trending)

Ideas in <#1003630337101930517>