BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
woke up and got an alert of $13 :)
currently hovering around $12-12:30 ..and its not even available to trade
I am not sure if I will hold long... was really just hoping to make some profits on the merger thing. Will see how the opening goes and place a stop.

I do like the look of these polestars, but the EV world is also getting very crowded.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am not sure if I will hold long... was really just hoping to make some profits on the merger thing. Will see how the opening goes and place a stop.

I do like the look of these polestars, but the EV world is also getting very crowded.
yeah nothing wrong with taking profits .. i have way more shares then i said i wanted ( said 35 and ended up with 95 lol ) .. so im unsure still how i wanna play .. part of me wants to keep 50 for decades to come and take profits on rest .. maybe sell in 15shares of bundles

( ofcourse this all works if we moon)

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd love to see it climb past 13.50 and then maybe a stop order at 13.10.... (to lock in apx 20% gain)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@BamBam54 this pos better not end red , gonna ruin my whole weekend lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

At the same time it accounts for what, less than 3% of the cars and we have the King demand all poor people to go out and buy an affordable EV? LOL!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Moon market brought this up last nite and i never paid attention to it before.
AMC info
Ortex - shows around 22-23% Si
market match - shows around 216%

pretty big difference lol
Wow!!! I missed that!

On other news, I sold off my 55 shares of ATER and went in harder on BBIG.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Moon market brought this up last nite and i never paid attention to it before.
AMC info
Ortex - shows around 22-23% Si
market match - shows around 216%

pretty big difference lol
Ok so I looked more carefully, if you see the Public float is set to just over 50 million instead of 500 million, so something just seems buggy with that.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
fckin MMAT offering

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any updates on the dividend?
nope i believe till end of aug .. or end of 2022 lol

hopefully they did the offering for a reason and know the divy will push the stock up up up (#hopeful)

Reactions: ax1
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unusual AMC spike end of day...?
Probably what GQd said, and Im guessing they shorted it all day long to prevent it from going up to high.

Overall volume was really high today at 80 million so that is telling from the short's side. Also AMC doesnt match up with the IWM and Spy charts so it was directly shorted.

That being said, from what I understand is that the Russel indexe's no longer buy stock all in one lump sum like 20 years ago, they do it over a period of time, and they may have started a while back already.

Let me see if I can find closing bell ortex, my source changed the format and I hate it but let me see.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
read a report that said today was one of the best day for market .. so yeah most likely heavily shorted stuff for amc, gme,cenn , sens ( throwing my red tickers in there to make me feel better )

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
read a report that said today was one of the best day for market .. so yeah most likely heavily shorted stuff for amc, gme,cenn , sens ( throwing my red tickers in there to make me feel better )

View attachment 218201
Safemoon has been naturally (not from liquidity swaps) nice and green today so thats something to cheer about, for today at least haha

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Closing AMC Ortex

You have to deal with the latest format for the time being

CTB max rocketed to 49%! average 24%

Lots of shares borrowed and returned today

IMG_3644.JPG
IMG_3643.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Safemoon has been naturally (not from liquidity swaps) nice and green today so thats something to cheer about, for today at least haha
Haha yup need every cheer lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
End of day AMC could have been hedgefunds having big buy orders in from the last 3 days and waiting until end of day to process through via payment for order flow settlements.

Everything is really a guess and we can theorize what happened but it sure looks sketchy.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys gotta get used to that Ortex format, it appears it wasnt my source but rather Ortex themselves changed it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You guys gotta get used to that Ortex format, it appears it wasnt my source but rather Ortex themselves changed it.
I kinda like the change

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lou's new AMC prediction, #3156, next week he predicts a decent run up.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
“It can either go up or down or sideways”

I’m never wrong

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Reddit is full of #kengriffenlied again. Anyone know why or what happened to spark it?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reddit is full of #kengriffenlied again. Anyone know why or what happened to spark it?
The government papers came out at the end of last week researching the hedgefund/buy-button crisis back in early 2021, and it appears Ken lied to Congress during the GME/Meme stock hearings.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
found it on SW .. polestar float locked in for next 6 months.

if im not mistaken its all those people like leo who got in early and they cant sell for next 6months after the merger.

we all know what the stock should do when we own the float .. but will it do what it should do ?

#time-will-tell

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC Monday morning Ortex, CTB minumum now 21%, max 32%, shares on loan still over 190 million.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The government papers came out at the end of last week researching the hedgefund/buy-button crisis back in early 2021, and it appears Ken lied to Congress during the GME/Meme stock hearings.
So the government knows he lied, committed perjury, and is still walking free?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So the government knows he lied, committed perjury, and is still walking free?
Are you surprised? LOL That dude stuffs more money into the pockets of more republicans and democrats than you can ever imagine. He would really, really have to cross the line to the point where its going to destroy national security to where enough people want anything to do with doing something about him.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Made a big move selling off HYMC for alot more BBIG, today is last day for TYDE dividend and play the game of hope we short squeeze

IMG_3649.JPG

IMG_3650.JPG

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

quick youtube shorts
Are you surprised? LOL That dude stuffs more money into the pockets of more republicans and democrats than you can ever imagine. He would really, really have to cross the line to the point where its going to destroy national security to where enough people want anything to do with doing something about him.
It just shows they don't even care what the public thinks anymore. There was a time where they would punish someone publicly to make it look like they cared, but now I guess they aren't even pretending laws matter anymore to the elite.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is all this why amc is up 10% though?
It was added to the Russell 1000 and over the weekend, some people theorize the "market makers" have been holding extra shares in the PFOF before dropping it on the stock exchange so there wasnt any big run ups closing Friday. they seemed to be right, other than the fact AMC is probably very undervalued.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New special mid day report, Self reported Exchange short interest from 10-24 days ago just reported an all time high at 113 million shares.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It was added to the Russell 1000 and over the weekend, some people theorize the "market makers" have been holding extra shares in the PFOF before dropping it on the stock exchange so there wasnt any big run ups closing Friday. they seemed to be right, other than the fact AMC is probably very undervalued.
meme company is top 1000 company in the world now :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just in. Its official, BBIG dividend date. With T+2 today should be the last to buy so its settled on the 29th (assuming I understood this right, to each their own to do their own research :))

View attachment 218374
after the whole MMAT fisaco .. im stay away from all divy stocks .. hopefully this management does better job and delivers within a good time line and not wait for over a year

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
after the whole MMAT fisaco .. im stay away from all divy stocks .. hopefully this management does better job and delivers within a good time line and not wait for over a year
Dont blame you, and Im taking a risk here for sure. The difference here with BBIG is we actually have a set date on the NASDAQ. This was however after a month delay, this was all supposed to take place last month but the SEC stopped it. Then again, you never know hahahaa

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dont blame you, and Im taking a risk here for sure. The difference here with BBIG is we actually have a set date on the NASDAQ. This was however after a month delay, this was all supposed to take place last month but the SEC stopped it. Then again, you never know hahahaa
i think so too or atleast hope so , so retailers dont get screwed

its 1 TYDE share per 10BBIG right ?

maybe if it comes to $1.99 today or tommorow ill pick up 100 shares lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC Closing bell Ortex

Even though some cheap shares were lent out, CTB average still went up alot, now 34%

Take today's win, just remember, they can knock this down as quick as it went up. There was an expectation of 7% rise due to the Russell 1000 addition, so shorts may have taken a day off from the game and are gearing up for end of week, hope that doesnt turn out to be true.