booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Shorts must be loving it, both GME and AMC, what a world we live in where to two biggest “meme” stocks are potentially collaborating with one another.
Volatility goes BRRRRRRR haha. This is the stuff of legends. I can't wait to see it. It's a fantastic move for both if for no other reason than they are capitalizing on their names and momentum... It can only be good for them (even if it does nothing for the stocks or a squeeze)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Volatility goes BRRRRRRR haha. This is the stuff of legends. I can't wait to see it. It's a fantastic move for both if for no other reason than they are capitalizing on their names and momentum... It can only be good for them (even if it does nothing for the stocks or a squeeze)
I think its a bit more than just momentum as well, it a relationship that makes sense and both need to innovate to thrive into the future. AMC has home streaming as competition and Video Games on consoles are going more and more in the direction of all digital and perhaps other things they can do together if I start thinking about it more.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Shorts must be loving it, both GME and AMC, what a world we live in where to two biggest “meme” stocks are potentially collaborating with one another.
They are so prideful, they will never admit that AMC is worth anything. It's like trying to change the mind of a CNN news anchor; good luck.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
smh pple selling gme for bad earnings

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
$CEI ESG Clean Energy Provides Exclusive IP License to Viking Energy for Use of Carbon-Capture System in all of Canada

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
bc he saw matrix trailer is the reason for him ?

regardless good to see the post
Yeah, doesn't make sense. I guess he assumes the Matrix will be the highest grossing movie in a long time? Maybe, but then again, unfortunately one can stream it on HBO Max, and if it gets underwhelming reviews before release date, that will further hurt the box office.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, doesn't make sense. I guess he assumes the Matrix will be the highest grossing movie in a long time? Maybe, but then again, unfortunately one can stream it on HBO Max, and if it gets underwhelming reviews before release date, that will further hurt the box office.
Correct me if Im wrong, but I thought I saw the Matrix release date yesterday, they specifically made sure to post that it will be in movie theaters only at first. Alot of hollywood is re-committing to theater exclusives, some major ones announcing to revert by next year.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Correct me if Im wrong, but I thought I saw the Matrix release date yesterday, they specifically made sure to post that it will be in movie theaters only at first. Alot of hollywood is re-committing to theater exclusives, some major ones announcing to revert by next year.
Unfortunately no, the Matrix 4 will be streamable day 1 on HBO Max.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately no, the Matrix 4 will be streamable day 1 on HBO Max.
That is from December of last year, Adam Aaron has worked with several studios and since have flip flopped. Not saying Matrix 4 wont be on Max but things have changed the past couple of months and I think WB is one of them starting end of this year or next.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so I think I misunderstood the Matrix but Warner Brothers will do 45 day exclusives starting next year. That deal was made last month. Im watching Matrix at AMC on a Imax or Dolby Screen, I have Max but fuq the home tv, I love my theater.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok so I think I misunderstood the Matrix but Warner Brothers will do 45 day exclusives starting next year. That deal was made last month. Im watching Matrix at AMC on a Imax or Dolby Screen, I have Max but fuq the home tv, I love my theater.

That would be cool if they pushed streaming the matrix back 45 days.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"I dont think they understood what you guys want. You guys you have to understand, you guys are a fluke, you guys werent supposed to happen. You were a laughing joke for a couple of months, and now you terrify motherfuqqers.'

-Lou vs Wallstreet

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NIO is my second biggest stock holding after AMC, Im holding this one for years unless I hear something.
oh yea nio is great investment

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I thought I heard something about NIO doing an offering sometime soon... Can't remember where tho. I would def get in if it happens tho cuz the price will drop nicely making even more room for growth

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought I heard something about NIO doing an offering sometime soon... Can't remember where tho. I would def get in if it happens tho cuz the price will drop nicely making even more room for growth
oh did not hear that but yea def can be a good place to enter
will check out the newsfeed

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A couple billion bucks worth, I’m in this for the long term so I say let them!

Not sure if they did this already but I do know the offering will be at market price, no deals.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A couple billion bucks worth, I’m in this for the long term so I say let them!

Not sure if they did this already but I do know the offering will be at market price, no deals.
@booneman77 digged little into it .

posted yesterday:
NIO Inc. NIO recently announced an at-the-market offering to sell up to $2 billion of American depositary shares. Following the announcement of this offering, the company’s shares dropped more than 6% yesterday to close the trading session at $38.14.

If successfully completed, NIO’s deal would be the biggest U.S. equity offering by a Chinese company since Didi Global raised $4.4 billion from U.S. investors in June.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@booneman77 digged little into it .

posted yesterday:
NIO Inc. NIO recently announced an at-the-market offering to sell up to $2 billion of American depositary shares. Following the announcement of this offering, the company’s shares dropped more than 6% yesterday to close the trading session at $38.14.

If successfully completed, NIO’s deal would be the biggest U.S. equity offering by a Chinese company since Didi Global raised $4.4 billion from U.S. investors in June.
Oof thats a painful comparison ha. I expect once they finalize exactly how much they will offer (since the 2B is an "up to" number) there will be another bit of drop... that's my entry for sure!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn was getting worried at that final stretch but we finished $50.19!

Now lets see how this effects Monday.
yup good finish for this SENS .. mmat is becoming one of the most heaviest shorted stock along with ENVB

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're there options expiring at 50 today?
We were in the 48s yesterday so another 9k went from out of the money to in the money at $49 and an additional 23k at $50.

Next Friday at $50.01 we have a grand total (the entire pot below it) of 187k closing in the money so Id expect delta hedging this coming week (covering before friday) but the key here is there are an additional 256k that are out of the money so depending if we move higher we can have a potential for gamma squeezing the following week after friday the 17th.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the overall look comparing this week to next week if we closed at $50.01 both days.

It’s twice the amount as monthly contracts expire.

IMG_2063.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Today was arguably the 2nd more import day thus far in AMC's stock history"

Roensch Capital

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I assume bullish run

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"AMC is now officially a momentum play"

-Charlie from Zip Trader

Ran into the updated weekly progress chart, lets enjoy the look for the rest of the weekend, Monday back to business, just remember, we havent won yet and there will be more tricks coming at us.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Whats do they say about putting all ur eggs in 1 basket.. 400% return vs unicorn(gme, amc) of 700% return… who has seen unicorns?? Bunch is still holding the bag from gme’s top run.. dont be holding the next AMC bag

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats do they say about putting all ur eggs in 1 basket.. 400% return vs unicorn(gme, amc) of 700% return… who has seen unicorns?? Bunch is still holding the bag from gme’s top run.. dont be holding the next AMC bag
Do you hold AMC?

Of course, everybody has to figure out their price targets and plan accordingly and be willing to change if things change.

Buying at the top around when GME hit $400 was certainly a risky move for that time, unfortunately they hit the off switch on that buy button and screwed alot of people from GME fully squeezing. Hopefully they will all get paid soon.