Stocks

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm afraid what they are doing is a temporary set up to get folks to sell.

Its been pretty stable between 40-43$ all week.

Wouldn't suprise me if they let it run to 75-80$ to get folks to sell

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
AMC has some encouraging Friday price action. Great set up for next week.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks bro, you got us close. Please be sure to get us at $40.01 or above next Friday, thanks!!!!!!
We will probably be in the 50s aftermarket before Monday.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Retail investors were designed, created to get fuqqed...."

-Lou vs Wallstreet

Monday 1 hour before market opens he is going to announce a single say trade. In and out. This is getting interesting.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

-Lou vs Wallstreet

Monday 1 hour before market opens he is going to announce a single say trade. In and out. This is getting interesting.
Better not be amc or I’m about to visit him

Lol jk

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just saw lou video .. really hope it’s Nokia .. I already own the position in it lol

Or SNDL .. cheap shares

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

-Lou vs Wallstreet

Is it legal for him to do that?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting how when AMC gets about 50 or above, crypto crashes. VET is about to break below .10 for example.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it legal for him to do that?
Monday's tip is off since someone on Twytshyt tagged the SEC and said Lou should go to jail if he does that.

At least I dont have to get up any earlier on Monday, lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Very illegal imo, basically what Jordan Belfort did but by media
Ha I was just thinking that. Anyway, it’s really just a way to manipulate the market and that is constantly happening within the market from the higher ups.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ha I was just thinking that. Anyway, it’s really just a way to manipulate the market and that is constantly happening within the market from the higher ups.
Yup basically Reddit and youtubers have been doing the same for years

In the tiny disclaimer they just put “not a financial advisor” which means you can say anything lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very illegal imo, basically what Jordan Belfort did but by media
Lou explains it all in detail the beginning of his long friday night chat.

He says the way he does it its all legal. For example, he was comparing the way CNBC always promotes stocks legally.

And he said he will take care of the guy that made that accusation at him on Twytshyt.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LLLLLMMMMMFFFFFAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, we are potentially about to have the MOASS, but get out now and get GoodRx!!!!

And these are the people who forecasted AMC to be a penny last month!!!

Move Over, AMC: Here's a Short Squeeze Candidate With as Much Cash and a Brighter Future

It currently has about $1 billion of cash on its balance sheet. That's a lot, but many on Wall Street seem to think it's not enough. Almost 23% of the float -- shares available to trade -- is still sold short. Punishing those betting against the stock has been a primary reason why many investors have been buying it. But such investors might find GoodRx (NASDAQ:GDRX) a better target.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Yeah, we are potentially about to have the MOASS, but get out now and get GoodRx!!!!

Move Over, AMC: Here's a Short Squeeze Candidate With as Much Cash and a Brighter Future

It currently has about $1 billion of cash on its balance sheet. That's a lot, but many on Wall Street seem to think it's not enough. Almost 23% of the float -- shares available to trade -- is still sold short. Punishing those betting against the stock has been a primary reason why many investors have been buying it. But such investors might find GoodRx (NASDAQ:GDRX) a better target.

The hedgefunds think we are that "durpy".. Maybe your typical CNN or CNBC groupy will fall for those articles, but not us, only an ounce smarter than those guys, but that ounce is enough to know Rich and company are full of doodoo.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Lmao

How dumb do they think retailers are ?
Well I know they don’t value us and people in suits are suppose to be “better and smarter”

Reactions: ax1
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As I’ve been saying, this coming week ending June 18th is the biggest battle since $8.01

Trying to not get too hyped up about this coming week.. Don't want my emotions crushed when more illegal activities go on to thwart the squeeze..

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lmao

How dumb do they think retailers are ?
Well I know they don’t value us and people in suits are suppose to be “better and smarter”
I know people that are very trusting of the garbage they, and the TV news spews. Many of the paper hands are followers of their "advices". You'll notice, they stay rich, and none of their followers become wealthy...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any of you 401k and Cruise stock bitches up for some fake news and tinfoil?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trying to not get too hyped up about this coming week.. Don't want my emotions crushed when more illegal activities go on to thwart the squeeze..
There are no guarantees and I don’t trust the government to do the right thing either.

Not trying to create FUD here ever, but imagine they just said they need to halt trading of the stock to run an investigation? I mean that’s really worse case scenario and almost impossible but really anything can happen. These are crazy times.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always loving Review Dork’s take!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
" I am inevitable." -Squeeze.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There are no guarantees and I don’t trust the government to do the right thing either.

Not trying to create FUD here ever, but imagine they just said they need to halt trading of the stock to run an investigation? I mean that’s really worse case scenario and almost impossible but really anything can happen. These are crazy times.
We are from the government, and are here to help.