Stocks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok fellas, got out of both with profits. Couldn't take it anymore qith the halts in both stocks.

Went through that bs with cei, not catching me again.

Am I seasoned???

That was fkkn intense
That’s great your learning….and don’t worry almost nobody ever predicts the top….take the win even if this thing hits $300 don’t even fuqing worry about it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MMAT down -10% going down with the ship no matter how long it takes
I really think a lot of people dumped a lot of various stocks to jump on the fomo play. For some it will be a winner, for some others not so lol.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really think a lot of people dumped a lot of various stocks to jump on the fomo play. For some it will be a winner, for some others not so lol.
yup def fomo buying .. one of the youtuber touched on that and agree

from high of the day its down $80 .. so yeah same story that will create some bag holders .. im just fine holding my old bags that i have researched on co and have faith in long term will print $$

also when AMC fomo kicks in would be amazing like no other .. but its hard to say when or even if it will happen 513 mil outstanding shares accoring to webull and 18B free float ..ridiculous

Reactions: ax1
BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s great your learning….and don’t worry almost nobody ever predicts the top….take the win even if this thing hits $300 don’t even fuqing worry about it.
Already deleted both tickers!!!!!

My boss came up to me and said dam your face is red today. My response "you wouldn't understand "

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Already deleted both tickers!!!!!

My boss came up to me and said dam your face is red today. My response "you wouldn't understand "
haha agree with ax1 win is a win .. glad you took profits

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup def fomo buying .. one of the youtuber touched on that and agree

from high of the day its down $80 .. so yeah same story that will create some bag holders .. im just fine holding my old bags that i have researched on co and have faith in long term will print $$

also when AMC fomo kicks in would be amazing like no other .. but its hard to say when or even if it will happen 513 mil outstanding shares accoring to webull and 18B free float ..ridiculous
Next massive options date is in January.

AA revealed AMC may get into a new business venture.

Earnings coming up.

Free for us to hold, $$ for them to hold their shorts. Time is on our side.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Next massive options date is in January.

AA revealed AMC may get into a new business venture.

Earnings coming up.

Free for us to hold, $$ for them to hold their shorts. Time is on our side.
yup very interesting to hear what AA has in store for AMC

jim cramer was giving AA props just earlier this week ..might be something huge that maybe new investors jump in .. $33 is my next buying range

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

If someone is doing business on cash applications, transactions of 600 trigger a 1099. So it’s not a special tax for crypto or stock, it’s the IRS being nosy, and making sure income is taxed because they are a bunch of sleazy thieves believing our money is theirs.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If someone is doing business on cash applications, transactions of 600 trigger a 1099. So it’s not a special tax for crypto or stock, it’s the IRS being nosy, and making sure income is taxed because they are a bunch of sleazy thieves believing our money is theirs.
They are snooping on tiny sellers (I think also $600 now) all over ebay, amazon, etsy, etc...starting next year. They are requiring these companies to report just about everybody. Before then the requirement was if you did 20k in sales they would issue a 1099 which was pulled off my Bush back in 2008 in response to the 2008 housing crisis, WTF???

And Jannet Yelling wants to make sure rich people are paying their fare share by allowing the IRS snooping into anybody who has a $600 transaction on their bank account....

And people wonder why Im Libertarian??

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

wow what a climb .. 4.18 to 4.70

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They are snooping on tiny sellers (I think also $600 now) all over ebay, amazon, etsy, etc...starting next year. They are requiring these companies to report just about everybody. Before then the requirement was if you did 20k in sales they would issue a 1099 which was pulled off my Bush back in 2008 in response to the 2008 housing crisis, WTF???

And Jannet Yelling wants to make sure rich people are paying their fare share by allowing the IRS snooping into anybody who has a $600 transaction on their bank account....

if these guys lose a lot of business because of these, maybe they will send their lawyers to fight it as unconstitutional.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What movie?
More like a possible hint and collaboration of Netflix movies also being available at the theater. People are speculating AMC may be trying to deal with various platforms so they can show more variety of new movies of the theaters since the trend recently have been these platforms competing with eachother with their own exclusives, why not have them at AMC?

Nothing definitive as of yet.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I'm slowly becoming one as well...

What is this 1099 nonsense? Any time something comes into my bank account over $600 I need to do a 1099 right away?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have a little extra cash for a fomo or squeeze play. Looks like y'all are killing it in here with that. Any thoughts as to the next one or one that hadn't finished? What is dwac about? NFA

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a little extra cash for a fomo or squeeze play. Looks like y'all are killing it in here with that. Any thoughts as to the next one or one that hadn't finished? What is dwac about? NFA
DWAC is associated with Trump’s Media platform. There is also PHUN which possibly may be the software developer. Nothing is truly finalized as of yet.

I never got in just to scared after jumping in late with GME and AMC back in January and losing thousands. Once things settle with DWAC and the other couple of Trump stocks settle they actually may be really good long term plays.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DWAC is a SPAC that is associated with Trump’s Media platform. There is also PHUN which possibly may be the software developer. Nothing is truly finalized as of yet.

I never got in just to scared after jumping in late with GME and AMC back in January and losing thousands. Once things settle with DWAC and the other couple of Trump stocks settle they actually may be really good long term plays.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The way the libs set out to crush and destroy all things Trump (*think Parler web site) by denying internet components or server hosting.... I would even worry about long term.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The way the libs set out to crush and destroy all things Trump (*think Parler web site) by denying internet components or server hosting.... I would even worry about long term.
Parler made themselves dependent on certain servers and app ecosystems. There are easy workarounds and lessons learned, and a incredible shyt ton more money to work with.

But yes I would be wrong if I said there is nothing to be concerned about.

Just my opinion, when one side is so shytty with countless false promises, false hope and deception it will be only a matter of time that the tides shifts

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
tesla cracks 1k .. im ready for another split :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All the Trump stocks definitely seemed to have cooled off. Let’s get the focus back to AMC world!
just checked on dwac .. wow -18% today, im sure created alot of bag holders

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not BOSSMAN 🙏
nice glad you got out ..just checked the volume, its double as AMC - which isnt alot but might be pple dumping and this can head down to 40's

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im not in pfizer but i think someone here is .. good news

FDA gives a green light to vaccine kids from 5yrs old.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
explains why amc and mmat have been stinking .. cant we all just moon at once :(

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
saw him comparing it to tesla squeeze
He has been talking about the potential of AMC squeezing like Tesla did since March time to time. Its possible but we will see. Ill take any squeeze in any way lol.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He has been talking about the potential of AMC squeezing like Tesla did since March time to time. Its possible but we will see. Ill take any squeeze in any way lol.
i stopped listening to these youtubers .. even lou .. he spins off stuff and makes it sound like he is the first one to say it .. or "he knows the devil" and knows inside info

but i get it that they have to do what they are doing to keep the movement going

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I thought penny stocks didnt move pre-and post market. Whatsup with that?
oh they do .. webbull wont show the movement

i use stocktwits to catch the movement ( only bc i have ilus & hcmc ) and shows the movement

i dont think etrade shows movement as well.