Stocks

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im mean seriously, your worried about what happened in July?????

No. I am saying they were a name brand AMC short Hedgefund in July. And now a couple months later the price dropped, they announce they covered their positions and completed the cycle. Textbook hedgefund stuff.

So I am asking if anyone still following the pro AMC Big Bang youtubers has seen any kind of truth behind what they are saying. Or are they still saying anything. Because thus far it appears the hedge funds are doing fine, Friday after Frday they cover no problem.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No. I am saying they were a name brand AMC short Hedgefund in July. And now a couple months later the price dropped, they announce they covered their positions and completed the cycle. Textbook hedgefund stuff.

So I am asking if anyone still following the pro AMC Big Bang youtubers has seen any kind of truth behind what they are saying. Or are they still saying anything. Because thus far it appears the hedge funds are doing fine, Friday after Frday they cover no problem.
As far as I heard from several yesterday Iceberg is a Nothingburger. Lou laughed at them.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Little d.... no??
What we all have to ask ourselves is why is some firm investigating accounting fraud posting on Twitter that they shorted AMC back in July?

Whats the point? Who are they really working for?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IceBerg is a nothing burger. Just FUD probably paid for by a larger hedge fund. Also, to my knowledge, the original short positions have not been covered by the big hedge funds. On top of their old positions, they can be in and out of new short positions, while holding onto their older original positions that they cannot cover.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
KOSS is up 25% end of today….for those who weren’t around earlier this year this was one of the memes that skyrocketed to $127 after GME.

IMG_2224.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I havent fact checked it, but it looks like the pump was due to KOSS winning a patent dispute against Apple.

Their freefloat is 84 million so buying pressure will move it a little faster.

Shareholder meeting tomorrow.

Just a wild thought, but maybe we can reverse what happened earlier this year and KOSS starts the entire short squeeze chain reaction????

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Latest AMC Vortex #'s

Short interest is near all time high at 20.49%, thats 104+ million shorts.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
ALF is still driving me crazy. Slides down for 2 weeks then has a big spike to keep you addicted and hoping for more. LOL

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ALF is still driving me crazy. Slides down for 2 weeks then has a big spike to keep you addicted and hoping for more. LOL
If I can get my accounts up Id certainly take a different approach...instead of needing to hit a life changing home run every time Id be doing a whole lot more swing trading. Not including AMC because I have a set goal with that, since I got into stocks earlier this year, I cannot say how many times Ive let pumps slip out out of my hands and then go red on me, especially with penny stocks.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday we had around 15k contracts in the money, now we have 75k with the potential of 60k more if we struck the $45.01 price.

We probably saw some delta hedging today covering those contracts helping to keep buying pressure up.

There is a reported measly 95k shares to borrow at the very moment.

They do not want this to stay over $40 thats for sure so tomorrow should be fun.

January 21, 2022 we now would have 163k contracts in the money at $40.01 with the potential of an additional 196k out of the money.

If we are going to take a gamma squeeze route, 1-21-2022 is potentially very big. Hopefully we dont have to depend on gamma to help trigger a short squeeze. We will see.

Something else to look out for, AMC earnings announcement early November...if people think its positive we may have additional buying pressure from that. Inflation is a factor.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im back .. had to travel to canda for 2 days

AMC hopefully closes above $41 today

one of my play TIGR ( chinese - investor relation ) got beaten down pretty bad .. oh well now holding this bag too lol

Reactions: ax1
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

not financial advice .. i just "lol'd" too hard when i saw that

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I presume the ETF has to then buy a shiit-tonne to hold and trade, correct?
I would assume so yes.

I havent looked into them yet but Im just guessing they would be like Ark but just buy various crypto's and build their own portfolio.

Then people who dont want to put the time and research into investing crypto directly simply buy the BITO stock and put their faith in them that they do the best crypto trading.

Its early to say that BITO wouldnt also invest in stocks, they could invest in stocks such as MARA and other mining companies, and also they may use whatever they want to fortify and anchor their portfolio, kinda like how Kathy Woods added non-space stocks to her Space ETF.

The approval is certainly bullish in the cryto world, and now that the USA is now the BTC mining country of the world things are looking good...China being the mining capital bothered me.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I presume the ETF has to then buy a shiit-tonne to hold and trade, correct?
Not at all. Its just futures contracts so no direct bitcoin. It's going to be a shitshow as futures alone are much different than just standard rpice action of a stock or coin directly... small investors are gonna get killed by variables they didn't even know existed and be left wondering why the price action for BTC isn't directly correlated.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lou's new bracket based on new information and also the ledger system.

Low range 500-800 is his new low, his earlier 300-500 is now vaporized.
Midrange 1k-5k
Aim that is possible if everything lines up "if orders get filled" 5k-10k.....I repeat orders getting filled starts getting worrysome. It could go higher but concerns of order getting processes getting very concerning.

As for my own brackets, and absolutely not financial adice I have a goal of selling a chunk some 400-500 shares at $500 and then seeing where it goes from there for the rest. At that it would give me minimal effective impact and I can do some things with and hopefully it will keep going up and I will sell it off in smaller chunks at a time, will play by ear and I may go dark from the forum, reddit and youtube and think all alone.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oh wow you got alot of shares .. nice ..hopefully we will see $500 someday

thats my plan as well too .. sell 1/3rd and let rest ride

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not at all. Its just futures contracts so no direct bitcoin. It's going to be a shitshow as futures alone are much different than just standard rpice action of a stock or coin directly... small investors are gonna get killed by variables they didn't even know existed and be left wondering why the price action for BTC isn't directly correlated.
Im researching this now, I thought they would be like a Ark ETF or something, but a "futures" only mimics a price. And now you will be able to also short sell this too. Id rather just directly buy coin.

oh wow you got alot of shares .. nice ..hopefully we will see $500 someday

thats my plan as well too .. sell 1/3rd and let rest ride
I dumped a big load and took a big risk thats for sure, and consolidated alot of my portfolio into it all the way up to before the big run up. I had more shares back in January and sold for a tiny profit at $3.10!!!! LOL!!!!! That was a few days before it jumped to $25! I had no idea what was going on.

AMC cracked $42! Lets keep going!

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im researching this now, I thought they would be like a Ark ETF or something, but a "futures" only mimics a price. And now you will be able to also short sell this too.

I dumped a big load and took a big risk thats for sure, and consolidated alot of my portfolio into it all the way up to before the big run up. I had more shares back in January and sold for a tiny profit at $3.10!!!! LOL!!!!! That was a few days before it jumped to $25! I had no idea what was going on.

AMC cracked $42! Lets keep going!
haha nice

i picked up 50 more sens at todays dip

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lou's new bracket based on new information and also the ledger system.

Low range 500-800 is his new low, his earlier 300-500 is now vaporized.
Midrange 1k-5k
Aim that is possible if everything lines up "if orders get filled" 5k-10k.....I repeat orders getting filled starts getting worrysome. It could go higher but concerns of order getting processes getting very concerning.

As for my own brackets, and absolutely not financial adice I have a goal of selling a chunk some 400-500 shares at $500 and then seeing where it goes from there for the rest. At that it would give me minimal effective impact and I can do some things with and hopefully it will keep going up and I will sell it off in smaller chunks at a time, will play by ear and I may go dark from the forum, reddit and youtube and think all alone.
I need at least 2k a share since I have less than 100. 5k would be sweet.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha nice

i picked up 50 more sens at todays dip
I remember when I was in on that way back that the FDA approval was due for this fall. Is that still a valid potential timeline? I hope you smash that, it did seem like a convenient game-changer for the diabetic industry.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow! And check out the bananas all around the bull!

IMG_2247.JPGIMG_2248.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember when I was in on that way back that the FDA approval was due for this fall. Is that still a valid potential timeline? I hope you smash that, it did seem like a convenient game-changer for the diabetic industry.
Yup FDA supposdly should be in OCT- DEC sometimes ..same ol risk comes with it as u know.

I have some contracts expiring in JAN too .. so hopefully does happen in the next 2-3 months

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well all I can say to the point of whoever took that picture the cops didnt show up yet, lol.

Not my photo Im not in the city.
ahh i c .. i was there last month and visited the building and bull .. wish this was going on back then too lol

pretty clever ..love it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahh i c .. i was there last month and visited the building and bull .. wish this was going on back then too lol

pretty clever ..love it.
I actually went to find that bull the night the Shiba was put there, but damn I was just way too late.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually went to find that bull the night the Shiba was put there, but damn I was just way too late.
the one with the bananas seems like a portable one .. the real one isnt on the exchange street ( that NYS stock building )

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lets go .. hopeful for another green day all over the market :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BITO opened today and around 40-41....Im not buying, Id rather just buy crypto but its interesting how this will effect the market as a whole, probably in a positive way being that government is more on the supportive side rather than banning....but we all know they just want that tax money.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dang wha da heck .. just got notification on cashapp down 5% .. was hoping for -2/3%

oh well it is what it is

only winner today for me was SENS +.21/share

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
My NovaVax is tanking like a bitch this AM. Figures only a Maryland company could lose money on a freaking covid vaccine. Such a shitty state 😪