Stocks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lou went from APE being garbage and finally starting to realize APE is brewing up to something interesting.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lou went from APE being garbage and finally starting to realize APE is brewing up to something interesting.
this guy srsly .. how can someone take him serious . but pure enjoyment like u say.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another hong kong IPO hype .. WLDS .. i placed a 70-100shares pre order.

hopefully can get 50shares and 2000% return lol
but my luck gonna get 1 share

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was threshold meant something :(

fckin highway robbery

• Sad
Reactions: ax1
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MMAT/MMTLP getting alot of talk about once again .. seems like s1 is filed .. waiting for sec to approve.

I dont believe we are getting divy but in a form of some stock/oilco shares maybe ? i just wanna be in green .. my biggest losing position so far minus -67% with over 1k shares .. also holding 2024 $1 call .. if we arent in money by then lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC Morning Ortex, shares on loan going right back up direction towards ATH from late last week.

APE

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
gme showed a nice lil pop around 14% now back down to 7-8%

earnings call happening i think

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC closing

I’m my way back to America, miss home!

IMG_5009.JPGIMG_5008.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC Opening Bell Ortex followed by APE

APE still on threshold list which makes it most interesting near term as FTDs are "supposed" to be covered within 13 settlement days. We have seen this before with AMC as they came off on that final day somehow with not much happening but APE does have a different setup with no options change, its obvious there may be a lack of shares and likely not as many synthetics at this stage.

APE

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mortgage rates hit their highest point since November 2008 this week, crushing homebuyer demand.

The rate on the 30-year fixed mortgage jumped to 5.89% from 5.66% the week prior, according to Freddie Mac. Rates have surged nearly three-quarters of a point in just three weeks and are now over 2.5 percentage points higher than the start of this year.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mortgage rates hit their highest point since November 2008 this week, crushing homebuyer demand.

The rate on the 30-year fixed mortgage jumped to 5.89% from 5.66% the week prior, according to Freddie Mac. Rates have surged nearly three-quarters of a point in just three weeks and are now over 2.5 percentage points higher than the start of this year.

Just to get this out the way firstly, I dunno too much about mortgages. Now, that out of the way, IMO though still not too bad yet, I think mine was 4.75 on a 30 with great credit in 2018. We went down to basically nothing during the "pandemic" and it had to go up, although its higher than its been a for a while for sure.

If you look at the rates since 1971 we still live in a good era, I dunno why home homeowner "demand" is being crush, it seems like there may be alot of other issues causing this but thats my own guess. At least we didnt live in the 80s.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Wut mean?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wut mean?
usually just increase in rates = people pulling $ out = stocks going down

Or so they make it seem like "retailers are getting out" .. but we all know the truth

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The 19th will be the last day APE can be allowed on the threshold list, the 20th is supposed to be the day they are supposed to take action to force the FTDs to be covered.

The 19th is also the day the I own APE NFT comes out.

Also, the 30th is the end of T+35 which is also AA's birthday. I think we will see there were alot of AMC FTDs from that previous month, maybe record amounts???? We will see. That doesnt mean that they hadent been covered during that time period.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The 19th will be the last day APE can be allowed on the threshold list, the 20th is supposed to be the day they are supposed to take action to force the FTDs to be covered.

• Haha
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
YOSH ipo closed today and stock should open tommorow.

Wonder how many shares get .. placed for 50max.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2nd day straight a little over 8 million volume for APE, almost beat yesterdays ATH low. AMC had only 16.5 million volume. I think thats the lowest all year, and one of the lowest since the beginning of the movement.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SPY looking good

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC and APE Morning Ortex

Bad news, APE is off the threshold list, unless they make it back on end of day, that is that.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wonder if lou will sell today and buy back again on red days

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sold yosh for 40% profit .. still holding 3 shares w/ stop loss at 4.01 so will still be a gainer lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sold yosh for 40% profit .. still holding 3 shares w/ stop loss at 4.01 so will still be a gainer lol
Awesome! Seems like people are selling these off sooner and sooner with each one that comes out.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wonder if lou will sell today and buy back again on red days
I think he claimed he still had both the other day even though i thought he claimed he sold one of them the week before to get into other plays. Im lost lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im wondering if the credit card will be co-branded with Disney? We will see.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
as long as disney has marvel .. they will always have my yearly membership lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep an eye on iLUS everyone .. im already in it with 50% loss ..but not worried i think they will pump hard

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Morning AMC Ortex showing N/A, APE Ortex boring as usual, SI just a little over 7%.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep an eye on iLUS everyone .. im already in it with 50% loss ..but not worried i think they will pump hard

still early in stages i think *not a financial advice*