STIMaholic Sample Review

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks to DJBeanPole for getting me a sample of Genomyx's STIMaholic. I took it for this morning's workout. I got almost 8 hours of sleep which was more than enough to complete an intense workout with STIMaholic. I think I am overly sensitive to yohimbe. So after consulting with DJBeanPole, I went with just half a packet at 6:00am. With many PWOs I can take the max dosage. I felt the energy rush start to kick in 10 minutes later, of course getting the BA tingles. At 6:20, I had a 35g whey shake. 6:40 warmup, 6:45 workout. Today was 55 min of chest/back + 30 min stationary HIIT cardio session. I sipped on CL Purple Wraath intraworkout. Here are my ratings:

Taste 10/10 - I had the blue coloda and it was delicious. It tasted just how you might think this flavor would. It even smelled great. I mixed it 8 oz of water. So I only drank 4 oz. The taste was somewhat mild with this amount of water. I'd use 6 oz next time. I think the mixability was fine however I still have 4 oz sitting in the water bottle.

Energy level 10/10 - To have the name STIMaholic, it better well give you insane energy, and it did just that with only half a packet for me! My 90 minute workout absolutely flew by. I included plenty of intensity techniques throughout the workout.....piece of cake. HIIT cardio, 11x 1 min stand up and pedal hard, 1 min easy.....piece of cake. Only muscle failure, no mental fatigue whatsoever. Recovery time between sets was really good, which I kept to 45-90 sec. Even though I couldn't get as many reps as the previous set, I felt ready to go. I was hitting all rep ranges, 5-15.

Focus 9/10 - Really intense focus. My 8 minute drive to the gym seemed like an eternity wanting to get to the gym and hit the iron. Half the time I didn't even know what song was blaring in my ear. It was only when a bad song came on did I realize what I was listening to. During each set, I was totally zoned in on the movement. I wouldn't say a huge rage came over me, just intense tunnel vision to do the job at hand.

Pumps 4/10 - Some PWOs really make me blow up. This did nothing of the sort. Note that I did not have a carb source preworkout and did not have many carbs for yesterday's dinner. This makes sense though because it has no pump enhancing ingredients.

Overall 9/10 - For what the product claims - Extreme Energy, No Crash Effect, Increase Mental Focus - it certainly does its job and does it extremely well. I really enjoyed the energy, endurance, and focus I got from this.

Anything else you may have felt - I did not feel any warm sensation come over me like some others described but I only had half a packet. I did sweat a lot but it was an intense workout, probably a little more sweat than usual, nothing uncomfortable. I would say it was a good sweat. I did not experience any negative side effects from the yohimbe, definitely glad I only took half a packet. Sometimes my heart can pound and I can have a cracked out feeling. I am seeming to experience some appetite suppression. It is 105 minutes post workout and all I've had is a 30g whey shake and probably 30-40g worth of brown rice. I have a slight hunger, normally by now I'm ready to eat my face off. No crash.

For times during the year when I'm not looking to put on a lot of muscle, I would definitely recommend this product. For me, it is a great value because I only need half a serving. Great job Genomyx and thanks! I'll update this log if I think of anything else or experience anything different with the other half of my packet.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks to DJBeanPole for getting me a sample of Genomyx's STIMaholic. I took it for this morning's workout. I got almost 8 hours of sleep which was more than enough to complete an intense workout with STIMaholic. I think I am overly sensitive to yohimbe. So after consulting with DJBeanPole, I went with just half a packet at 6:00am. With many PWOs I can take the max dosage. I felt the energy rush start to kick in 10 minutes later, of course getting the BA tingles. At 6:20, I had a 35g whey shake. 6:40 warmup, 6:45 workout. Today was 55 min of chest/back + 30 min stationary HIIT cardio session. I sipped on CL Purple Wraath intraworkout. Here are my ratings:

Taste 10/10 - I had the blue coloda and it was delicious. It tasted just how you might think this flavor would. It even smelled great. I mixed it 8 oz of water. So I only drank 4 oz. The taste was somewhat mild with this amount of water. I'd use 6 oz next time. I think the mixability was fine however I still have 4 oz sitting in the water bottle.

Energy level 10/10 - To have the name STIMaholic, it better well give you insane energy, and it did just that with only half a packet for me! My 90 minute workout absolutely flew by. I included plenty of intensity techniques throughout the workout.....piece of cake. HIIT cardio, 11x 1 min stand up and pedal hard, 1 min easy.....piece of cake. Only muscle failure, no mental fatigue whatsoever. Recovery time between sets was really good, which I kept to 45-90 sec. Even though I couldn't get as many reps as the previous set, I felt ready to go. I was hitting all rep ranges, 5-15.

Focus 9/10 - Really intense focus. My 8 minute drive to the gym seemed like an eternity wanting to get to the gym and hit the iron. Half the time I didn't even know what song was blaring in my ear. It was only when a bad song came on did I realize what I was listening to. During each set, I was totally zoned in on the movement. I wouldn't say a huge rage came over me, just intense tunnel vision to do the job at hand.

Pumps 4/10 - Some PWOs really make me blow up. This did nothing of the sort. Note that I did not have a carb source preworkout and did not have many carbs for yesterday's dinner. This makes sense though because it has no pump enhancing ingredients.

Overall 9/10 - For what the product claims - Extreme Energy, No Crash Effect, Increase Mental Focus - it certainly does its job and does it extremely well. I really enjoyed the energy, endurance, and focus I got from this.

Anything else you may have felt - I did not feel any warm sensation come over me like some others described but I only had half a packet. I did sweat a lot but it was an intense workout, probably a little more sweat than usual, nothing uncomfortable. I would say it was a good sweat. I did not experience any negative side effects from the yohimbe, definitely glad I only took half a packet. Sometimes my heart can pound and I can have a cracked out feeling. I am seeming to experience some appetite suppression. It is 105 minutes post workout and all I've had is a 30g whey shake and probably 30-40g worth of brown rice. I have a slight hunger, normally by now I'm ready to eat my face off. No crash.

For times during the year when I'm not looking to put on a lot of muscle, I would definitely recommend this product. For me, it is a great value because I only need half a serving. Great job Genomyx and thanks! I'll update this log if I think of anything else or experience anything different with the other half of my packet.
Fantastic and thoroughly detailed review rodefeeh! Appreciate it! I'm glad to hear that half a serving was all it took! And you are correct about it not being a pump product which allows it to have some versatility when it comes to stacking with non-stim pump-oriented products! I may have to experiment with STIMaholic + ArA + GMS :D!