Stim preworkout product suggestions

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly I'm not sure, I thought I remembered reading about BMPEA in association with Craze
Dexaprine XR was called out for high doses of BMPEA. Craze should be the alpha analogue.

Regardless, Dexaprine would get me sweating and heart racing like no other. 170+ bpm on moderate cardio way too easy.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I am curious of the actual desired goals of some of the users in here. Is this for a more enjoyable training, not feeling as tired during work or training, trying to actually get/stay high for long periods?

Because those are different reasons. And is anyone actually getting significantly better training beyond a certain point? Many responses here seem to be more in line with fetishes for “how it feels”.

Just making discussion, not hating.

But certain drugs like modafanil or amphetamine from a doctor might actually be better options if trying to address general fatigue issues (assuming they’re not hormonal/lifestyle in nature). Or OTC things like MA Supps Aterall ER.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I am curious of the actual desired goals of some of the users in here. Is this for a more enjoyable training, not feeling as tired during work or training, trying to actually get/stay high for long periods?

Because those are different reasons. And is anyone actually getting significantly better training beyond a certain point? Many responses here seem to be more in line with fetishes for “how it feels”.

But certain drugs like modafanil or amphetamine from a doctor might actually be better options if trying to address general fatigue issues (assuming they’re not hormonal/lifestyle in nature). Or OTC things like MA Supps Aterall ER.
For me, it's about getting the combination of performance boost and mood improvement/high when doing cardio (primarily running). It just gives me something to look forward to as something of a "treat" with each run, as sad as that may sound. Also, it seems like once I tried spiked PWOs, the ones with totally legal formulas started falling completely flat for me.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

I'd say it's everything you listed. For me it's mostly for the days, when for some reason I'm physically and/or mentally drained and don't feel like going to the gym or am afraid, that I can't get through my workout properly. Which is like 1-2 times a month. A smarter person would probably take the day off and rest, but that can bum me out a little, lol. When I'm cutting I do resort to stim pwo's a little more often, than I'd like though.

I have used stuff like Hydrazine for social events couple times too and found it beneficial and based on what I've seen people tell about Excelsior, I'd assume it to actually fit better for having fun, than for athletic performance.

But I think that some users are mostly looking for the feel good effects, which is okey of course - we're all adults here. Just as long as they understand what they're doing and don't take these strongest stim pwo's lightly and respect them.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For me, it's just having something that hits harder, faster, to help me have a better lifting session.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For anyone who’s never taken Pregnenolone sublingually preWO, I encourage you to try it here or there. I like 10mg. It’s not going to be suppressive, and the hormonal energy is truly unique. Clean, positive, well-being, focused, with a bent into slight mania/anxiety/restlessness if you take too much (so don’t do that).

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd say it's everything you listed. For me it's mostly for the days, when for some reason I'm physically and/or mentally drained and don't feel like going to the gym or am afraid, that I can't get through my workout properly. Which is like 1-2 times a month. A smarter person would probably take the day off and rest, but that can bum me out a little, lol. When I'm cutting I do resort to stim pwo's a little more often, than I'd like though.

I have used stuff like Hydrazine for social events couple times too and found it beneficial and based on what I've seen people tell about Excelsior, I'd assume it to actually fit better for having fun, than for athletic performance.

But I think that some users are mostly looking for the feel good effects, which is okey of course - we're all adults here. Just as long as they understand what they're doing and don't take these strongest stim pwo's lightly and respect them.
I still have not tried Hydrazine. I gotta try it out at some point before it’s gone.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For anyone who’s never taken Pregnenolone sublingually preWO, I encourage you to try it here or there. I like 10mg. It’s not going to be suppressive, and the hormonal energy is truly unique. Clean, positive, well-being, focused, with a bent into slight mania/anxiety/restlessness if you take too much (so don’t do that).
Thanks for the tip, I'll see about ordering a supplement. Always curious to try anything that gives a mood/energy boost.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I bought my Hydrazine over a year ago, so don't know if it has changed since then.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Excelsior and stim veteran here. Tried a full scoop of Phenta Plex Strawberry lemonade this morning after waking up. The first hour after taking it I felt like I could have gone back to sleep, pretty sure there isn´t anywhere near 400mg of caffeine in here nor 100mg DMHA.
There might actually be a little of something else in here. I do feel a slight hint of focus lingering and after drinking some yerba mate 1,5 hour later the yerba mate kicks much more then it usually do, some kind of synergy here.
I would never buy Phenta plex again.
Don´t know if true or not but same person who posted about Excelsior containing research stims just posted that Phena contains and MDMA analogue, don´t know about the truth and it is posted in comments on some newer reviews of fitnes deals news, Getting a bit sick of PWOs myself and miss the days before I started when only yerbamate and guarana would get me plenty of energized without much side effects. A little less focus from just mate and guarana but getting tired of that chemical focused feeling that I have been getting from Excelsior and others. Phenta Plex tasted quite terribly chemical as do post PWOs
Peace

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok, I couldn't help myself and I ordered the Ashes PWO. It's shipping out of the UK so I have no idea how long it will take to get here. I'm especially excited about it since it contains BMPEA, which, if memory serves right, is the amphetamine isomer that Craze was "busted" for testing positive for.
Just googled up original Craze formula and don´t want you to keep false hopes up of anything like it but this is what was in the original "In 2013, researchers found out the first CRAZE pre workout contained a compound called N,a-diethyl-phenylethylamine or N,a-DEPEA, a methamphetamine analog which is found to be dangerous for the heart." https://thegymlifestyle.com/craze-pre-workout-review/

That Ash formula seems to have plenty of different DM.... stuff etc to get you going anyhow though.
3 hours after consuming my first scope of Phenbta Plex having topped up with yerba mate. The mate kinda gave it synergy and I now have slight rapid heartbeat and slight anixiety and I feel sick of myself having consumed too many PWOs actually even just reading that Ashes label almost gave me a headache lol But I gave up DMMA and DMHA guess I am PWO wreck longing for a detox

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I used to look for the most potent mental performance enhacning supplement having been diagnosed with attention deficit. Having tried most including O.G Craze Detonate and Excelsior and pharma Elvanse I am getting a bit tired of it all. Been cutting down almost quitting pharma, have been doing some half scoops Execlsior lately. And an attempt with Phenta plex. Well focus 3 hours later is descent but tasted real chemical poison. Getting back on the yerba mate drunk in a traditional gourd.
Those stims give feel good at moments and good performance temporary but in the long run downgrades the whole system, especially the nervous system.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I'm stocked on high stim pre's for a while now. Have probably enough to last me for at least half a year. What I have on hand:

Convict Stim - they just had a BOGO sale for Black Friday
El Chapo
Defiant Unleashed
Zeus
YOLO Darkside
Convict is still BOGO at suppz

Well, now that I've tried all of the above, here are my rankings on these DMHA-based pre-WOs:

1. ZEUS
2. El Chapo - A very close 2nd.
3. YOLO Darkside
4. Defiant Unleashed
5. Convict Stim

Maybe not surprisingly, my top ones in this category have a combo of DMHA + eria j (ZEUS, YOLO Darkside, Defiant), but I think it's the addition of the GABA perhaps in ZEUS that gives it the best feel good effects. Two of these have yohimbine in them (El Chapo and Convict) if you want to avoid Y. And all except Convict stim (least amount) have at least 6+ g of some citrulline form.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, now that I've tried all of the above, here are my rankings on these DMHA-based pre-WOs:

1. ZEUS
2. El Chapo - A very close 2nd.
3. YOLO Darkside
4. Defiant Unleashed
5. Convict Stim

Maybe not surprisingly, my top ones in this category have a combo of DMHA + eria j (ZEUS, YOLO Darkside, Defiant), but I think it's the addition of the GABA perhaps in ZEUS that gives it the best feel good effects. Two of these have yohimbine in them (El Chapo and Convict) if you want to avoid Y. And all except Convict stim (least amount) have at least 6+ g of some citrulline form.
thanks for your thoughts. i haven’t tried my tub of Zeus yet.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks for your thoughts. i haven’t tried my tub of Zeus yet.
Other benefit, ZEUS is a 1 scoop product. All of the others are 2 scoops, so the amount of servings per tub tends to be less for the rest.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone tried Performax Labs HyperMax-3D? If so, thoughts on it? I'm not crazy about the Rauwolscine but it's not dosed too high (especially at 1 scoop).

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I used to look for the most potent mental performance enhacning supplement having been diagnosed with attention deficit. Having tried most including O.G Craze Detonate and Excelsior and pharma Elvanse I am getting a bit tired of it all. Been cutting down almost quitting pharma, have been doing some half scoops Execlsior lately. And an attempt with Phenta plex. Well focus 3 hours later is descent but tasted real chemical poison. Getting back on the yerba mate drunk in a traditional gourd.
Those stims give feel good at moments and good performance temporary but in the long run downgrades the whole system, especially the nervous system.
Yeah I definitely believe this; I was at a point where if the preWO didn’t have exotic stims I couldn’t really train with intent, and so using the stronger stuff I always felt bushed/down most of the rest of the day.

I think if someone can have the discipline to use them as a tool, or treat, something like once every 5-7 days, they will probably be just fine & reap all the rewards without issue. But if they start using more frequently (because who doesn’t want to enjoy their experience more, or train harder & more intensely?), it just becomes a maintenance of the new normal, and it starts to suck.

TLDR: the more often you draw from the well, the less you will gain each visit. You have to let it replenish.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Took a seriously heaped scoop, close to a scope and a half of Phenta Plex today on empty stomach after waking up today... drank some yerba mate on top of it but actually did go to sleep an hour and a half later. I have been having a headache for a few days though, maybe a cold or something.
Had some headache medicine quite a bit of vitamin c powder, and have been having the same for a few days but did actually puke today and could feel that chemical nastiness of Phenta Plex in my puke.
Try not to kick myself but a reminder not to impulsively buy fitness news deals recommendations of stuff that resembles Excelsior.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
did 40 units stampede 40 units mass monster today. felt pretty good. gonna try 60ml stampede next time maybe

Last edited:
SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took a seriously heaped scoop, close to a scope and a half of Phenta Plex today on empty stomach after waking up today... drank some yerba mate on top of it but actually did go to sleep an hour and a half later. I have been having a headache for a few days though, maybe a cold or something.
Had some headache medicine quite a bit of vitamin c powder, and have been having the same for a few days but did actually puke today and could feel that chemical nastiness of Phenta Plex in my puke.
Try not to kick myself but a reminder not to impulsively buy fitness news deals recommendations of stuff that resembles Excelsior.
I think the FDN hype was pretty sketchy, to say the least... especially in regards to the egregious comparisons to Excelsior. Sorry to hear you got sick, hopefully it wasn't related to the Phenta-Plex.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think the FDN hype was pretty sketchy, to say the least... especially in regards to the egregious comparisons to Excelsior. Sorry to hear you got sick, hopefully it wasn't related to the Phenta-Plex.
Thank you for concern, but I am not that sick, just a bit of a cold but I recognise the sickness from some PWOs especially heavy in the toxic sweeterners. Most of them I can drink without getting sick.
This wasn´t too bad just a cleansing kind of puke. I actually had a total of almost 15g of vitamin c ginger juice and quite a heavy dose of oregano oil. My regular megadose of natural medicine when I have cold like symptoms.
My son had a cold and probably caught some off him. I actually had some kratom for my headache on top of all these vitamins and 2 different OTC painkillers as well but that PWO was what caused the sickness.

In these corona times and in any times I rely on natural cures for any cold like symptoms and haven´t taken any antbiotics in about 25 years.

In high school I got in bad health from booze and partying and got colds that led to returning tonsillitis.
Took 4 or almost 5 antibiotics cure in quite a short time and it ended up coming back and I got stronger antibiotics. Then I got a serious Peritonsillar abscess or quinsy that led to a seriously painful operation, very quick but I was awake although I got both some codeine and some local paikiller shot it was seriius pain having a surgeons knife cut that pus in my throat.

The doctors told me there was nothing I could do naturally neither with vitamins or diet and after that I realized I better not rely on and believe everything these doctors said and started getting interested in natural medicines and cures.
Have seen info on even corona beaing treated with high doses of vitamin c and anecdotally and according to homeopathic doctors and others high doses of vitamin c can fight pretty much any kind of virus and is detoxing as well. The worst side effect being loose stools but after being quite used to it, that barely happens for me up to 15gs or so. Well I don´t measure to carefulle just mix heaped teaspoons of bulk powders and I use sodium bicarbonate pr baking soda to prevent acidity of vitamin c.

Yes a bit dodgy with FDN and my gut instinct knows it from his high tension and in many comments he keeps saying that he is not selling anything but many of his reviews are very selling and I myself got sold as an impulsive person with a liking for Excelsior.

But it´s not just him, quite a few other commenters as well say Phenta Plex works...
Affiliates? But quite a few people here saying it doesn´t work.

I don´t know if there are different batches? But seriouysly dodgy that many people seem to have received bunk tubs that barely have caffeine in them. I did feel a slight stimulation today after taking almost 2 scoops Phenta but it didn´t feel like I got even 200mg caffeine in total at 2 scoops
I asked Advanced Nutrition who sold Phenta Plex to me on eBay if it was anything like Excelsior and told him about Fitness Deals News review. I didn´t get any reply so no dishonest reply at least.

But yeah good lesson to to just buy Fitness Deals News and I actuallt didn´t start checking peoples reviews in here but will do in the future.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for concern, but I am not that sick, just a bit of a cold but I recognise the sickness from some PWOs especially heavy in the toxic sweeterners. Most of them I can drink without getting sick.
This wasn´t too bad just a cleansing kind of puke. I actually had a total of almost 15g of vitamin c ginger juice and quite a heavy dose of oregano oil. My regular megadose of natural medicine when I have cold like symptoms.
My son had a cold and probably caught some off him. I actually had some kratom for my headache on top of all these vitamins and 2 different OTC painkillers as well but that PWO was what caused the sickness.

In these corona times and in any times I rely on natural cures for any cold like symptoms and haven´t taken any antbiotics in about 25 years.

In high school I got in bad health from booze and partying and got colds that led to returning tonsillitis.
Took 4 or almost 5 antibiotics cure in quite a short time and it ended up coming back and I got stronger antibiotics. Then I got a serious Peritonsillar abscess or quinsy that led to a seriously painful operation, very quick but I was awake although I got both some codeine and some local paikiller shot it was seriius pain having a surgeons knife cut that pus in my throat.

The doctors told me there was nothing I could do naturally neither with vitamins or diet and after that I realized I better not rely on and believe everything these doctors said and started getting interested in natural medicines and cures.
Have seen info on even corona beaing treated with high doses of vitamin c and anecdotally and according to homeopathic doctors and others high doses of vitamin c can fight pretty much any kind of virus and is detoxing as well. The worst side effect being loose stools but after being quite used to it, that barely happens for me up to 15gs or so. Well I don´t measure to carefulle just mix heaped teaspoons of bulk powders and I use sodium bicarbonate pr baking soda to prevent acidity of vitamin c.

Yes a bit dodgy with FDN and my gut instinct knows it from his high tension and in many comments he keeps saying that he is not selling anything but many of his reviews are very selling and I myself got sold as an impulsive person with a liking for Excelsior.

But it´s not just him, quite a few other commenters as well say Phenta Plex works...
Affiliates? But quite a few people here saying it doesn´t work.

I don´t know if there are different batches? But seriouysly dodgy that many people seem to have received bunk tubs that barely have caffeine in them. I did feel a slight stimulation today after taking almost 2 scoops Phenta but it didn´t feel like I got even 200mg caffeine in total at 2 scoops
I asked Advanced Nutrition who sold Phenta Plex to me on eBay if it was anything like Excelsior and told him about Fitness Deals News review. I didn´t get any reply so no dishonest reply at least.

But yeah good lesson to to just buy Fitness Deals News and I actuallt didn´t start checking peoples reviews in here but will do in the future.
i sent you a pm man

Stachio

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I posted this earlier about Phenta Plex. The serving size about 7 grams but a level scoop is 11 grams.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I posted this earlier about Phenta Plex. The serving size about 7 grams but a level scoop is 11 grams.
I actually weighed mine but my scoop is about 7 grams, I think there might hace been different scoop sizes around as well so might be different batches out there. Might find the energy to check and weigh it again tomorrow and report back now being Saturday night soon chillout time

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i sent you a pm man
Great to hear interest in natural remedies against cold.
Wrote you about my three basic staples bulk vitamin c powder, sodium bicarbonate against the acidity, ginger as warming and found in supermarkets and oregano oil as an extra aid against virus and respiratory systems. Will copy and paste the info in detail if anybody else is interested, well they´re all quite safe and basically any good bulk powder of vitamin c and baking soda and any good brand of oregano oil will do.
Sorry if this is irrelevant to the topic in the thread!

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Great to see sceptical people on board here.
I mean it is good to be sceptical and report about negativities rather than to be quite.
Still though FDN still got a pretty good reputation.
Would he risk it by recommend one bunk product when he is involved in so many reviews?
He actually did say to some people in the comments that he could not recommend any other tubs than from Supp central that he had tried himself and he is giving discount coupons to... whatever that means?
I am still thinking there might be another more active batch than what I received.
Not gonna spend any more money trying to find out though

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fdn has been spot in for every pre I tried so far. My Phenta was legit so I’d say deffinatley at least some were spiked. Still a crap shoot though and I wouldn’t recommend it to anybody now.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Fdn has been spot in for every pre I tried so far. My Phenta was legit so I’d say deffinatley at least some were spiked. Still a crap shoot though and I wouldn’t recommend it to anybody now.
Congrats to getting a good tub and still recommending anybody else take the crapshoot lol.
I have been using quite a bit of Excelsior but would not recommend it due to risks of unknown substances and even if anybody finds old tubs at inflated prices it would be quite a crapshoot as well and in case you get a good tub it is likely spiked with research amphetamines, although some of those tubs were better than pharma A D H D meds in my experience.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Same. My tub of Phenta Plex is really good. I still have trust in FDN.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Barely slept last night and made up for it having a heaped scoop of a strong 8/23 Excelsior tub. Almost without sleep but was still dancemoodingly euphoric at a few times throughout the day, seriou ssideeffect is I cant just go and chillout in my evening bath but checks facebook again and again an d writes another message and then anabolic minds instead of just peacefully go and chillout.
Well now I will. Peace!

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ugh... Finally received my strawberry lemonade Phenta Plex this morning. Ridged lid. 😩
Thinking about returning it.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ugh... Finally received my strawberry lemonade Phenta Plex this morning. Ridged lid.
Thinking about returning it.
Did you try it yet or are you going to return it?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just purchased the new Project AD Shredabull Fire Pre.

Has anybody tried Apollon Nutrition Double Impact V2 Bloodshot? That thing looks stacked. Very impressive profile but looks too stimmy for me.

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
As much as I'd like to take one for the team, I'm probably going to return it. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.
I asked the manager of my local internet store if they have ridged or smooth lid. They said that all of their batches are with smooth lid. I got one today, will write my experience tomorrow.
However reviews of phenta plex on their site (here in Russia) are mixed. Someone says it's strong and euphoric while others say it didn't do anything. Very interesting, knowing that all their pres are with smooth lid.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just an FYI to anyone who looked at this ingredient profile and is interested the co. is offering 5 serving
tubs for FREE on their site and you just have to pay for shipping. I grabbed a tub today and the shipping is under
$5 so it's a decent deal and only 1 tub per customer. :)
Send the link. I don't see any free tubs?