Stim preworkout product suggestions

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sparta kraken :p
The OG Kraken is probably my favorite because it’s smooth feel good energy. I like that it only has 200mg caffeine and has perfectly doses DHMA and eria J in it. It’s probably not strong enough for true stim heads, but it works well for me.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It’s a good one for sure! It’s more smooth and long lasting with no post workout crash.

I took the new Mesomorph this morning at the full dose (rounded heaping scoop) and it was nice during the workout, but about an hour post workout I noticed some crash. Not as bad as a DMAA product has me crash.
Honestly a pre-workout crash is what I need right now since I hit the gym around 5pm and try to be in bed by 9 lol. My current stack is redcon total war + big noise for pre-workout and I'm loving it personally. I think I've tried almost everything out there at some point.

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly a pre-workout crash is what I need right now since I hit the gym around 5pm and try to be in bed by 9 lol. My current stack is redcon total war + big noise for pre-workout and I'm loving it personally. I think I've tried almost everything out there at some point.
Worked all night hit the gym this morning took DVST8 … was up till 1300. The crazy thing is sometimes when I take the nonstim scario just because I hit the gym x2 I can’t hold my eyes open at work … so I’m lost on this one as well.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Worked all night hit the gym this morning took DVST8 … was up till 1300. The crazy thing is sometimes when I take the nonstim scario just because I hit the gym x2 I can’t hold my eyes open at work … so I’m lost on this one as well.
it's so crazy. there are some days that pre-workout does nothing for me at the gym and I'm still yawning through squats.
then other days where I can't sleep 6 hours later.

doesn't help that I'm on a booze free cut right now so without my evening nightcap I'm really wired.

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it's so crazy. there are some days that pre-workout does nothing for me at the gym and I'm still yawning through squats.
then other days where I can't sleep 6 hours later.

doesn't help that I'm on a booze free cut right now so without my evening nightcap I'm really wired.
Booze free by choice or? None of my business but from the above post didn’t seem like a yes!! Kind of choice. Facebook prayers :)

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took about 3/4 scoop of Assam. Was extremely tired when I came home and it woke me up quick. Surprising smooth and feel good. Will do a full scoop tomorrow before I train and report back.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Took about 3/4 scoop of Assam. Was extremely tired when I came home and it woke me up quick. Surprising smooth and feel good. Will do a full scoop tomorrow before I train and report back.
“Assam”? Is that the new Assassin V7?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
“Assam”? Is that the new Assassin V7?
Yeah sorry. Assassin v7. Going full scoop tomorrow and training arms. Took it around 4 or 430 and felt it until around 830 or 9. I’ll keep better track tomorrow in the duration.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The OG Kraken is probably my favorite because it’s smooth feel good energy. I like that it only has 200mg caffeine and has perfectly doses DHMA and eria J in it. It’s probably not strong enough for true stim heads, but it works well for me.
How do you feel about just buying pure dmha and stacking with coffee + vaso 6 , or citrulline?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How do you feel about just buying pure dmha and stacking with coffee + vaso 6 , or citrulline?
I tried that and bought this brand of DMHA powder during a 25% off Black Friday sale last year. I gotta say I think it’s severely underdosed/poor quality or just completely bunk. I dosed it all the way up to 300mg with 250mg of caffeine and didn’t feel any of the DMHA.
IMG_1584.JPG

I also have their Eria J and Amp citrate powders and those at least feel like the chemical it’s listed as just a bit weaker like underdosed or poor quality. Not as disappointed in these two, but their DMHA feels completely bunk to me.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah sorry. Assassin v7. Going full scoop tomorrow and training arms. Took it around 4 or 430 and felt it until around 830 or 9. I’ll keep better track tomorrow in the duration.
Definitely interested in your thoughts on it.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried that and bought this brand of DMHA powder during a 25% off Black Friday sale last year. I gotta say I think it’s severely underdosed/poor quality or just completely bunk. I dosed it all the way up to 300mg with 250mg of caffeine and didn’t feel any of the DMHA. View attachment 206953

I also have their Eria J and Amp citrate powders and those at least feel like the chemical it’s listed as just a bit weaker like underdosed or poor quality. Not as disappointed in these two, but their DMHA feels completely bunk to me.
Is that bulk stimulants brand? Thought of getting there dmaa.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I tried that and bought this brand of DMHA powder during a 25% off Black Friday sale last year. I gotta say I think it’s severely underdosed/poor quality or just completely bunk. I dosed it all the way up to 300mg with 250mg of caffeine and didn’t feel any of the DMHA. View attachment 206953

yeah, that’s the brand lol . Such a shame

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There’s a guy in England with it up in Auction

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, that’s the brand. I haven’t tried their DMAA.
Well that sucks. If they can’t source good DMHA I doubt the dmaa is any good. I know of a reputable research company that has it so maybe I’ll try that. Plan was to just take dmaa, caffeine, Agmatine, and Citrulline one some days then. Assassin or whatever other stacked pre on hard days. Hopping to avoid tolerance.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Try rotating the preworkout products and it should help some with building up tolerance to them it seems to work for me. Sure, some will have similar stim ingredients so I try using a completely different one the next day.

Here are some of my favorites that you may like too:

Dark Labs Flame
God Status Zeus
God Status Krak’n
Sparta OG Kraken
Imperial Excelsior
Imperial Thermal Spark
Dark Energy
Anything with Amp citrate in it.
I also liked the new Mesomorph V4 I just tried for the first time yesterday.
Like the God Status Pre’s. Looking to try Dark Labs Flame and Defiant Unleashed.
I’ve got Dark Energy, and to be honest I’m disappointed. May have to weigh the scoop to get dosing right. Do you measure your scoops?

Also which currently pres have amp citrate??

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Like the God Status Pre’s. Looking to try Dark Labs Flame and Defiant Unleashed.
I’ve got Dark Energy, and to be honest I’m disappointed. May have to weigh the scoop to get dosing right. Do you measure your scoops?

Also which currently pres have amp citrate??
Well if it makes you feel any better Dark Energy is my least favorite of that list I put up. I put it in there because it is a strong pre, but it’s also overrated for sure.

As far as amp citrate goes I have an old product called Boosted Energy by LGI. I also have Viscous Labs Spook (just amp citrate caps). Gameday and Balckstone Dust X both had versions with amp citrate in them. OL use to have a pre with amp citrate in it long time ago though.

Last edited:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Full scoop of Assassin hit hard as I figured it would. Pumps seemed somewhat enhanced but keep in mind I’m on trest so pumps are not a problem ha. For now 3/4 a scoop is enough for me and i should be able to get 6 or 7 more doses out of it that way. I’m just going to throw some extra Citrulline in. Also still no crash. Seemed to just wind down to baseline around 5 or 6 hrs at a full dose.

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Full scoop of Assassin hit hard as I figured it would. Pumps seemed somewhat enhanced but keep in mind I’m on trest so pumps are not a problem ha. For now 3/4 a scoop is enough for me and i should be able to get 6 or 7 more doses out of it that way. I’m just going to throw some extra Citrulline in. Also still no crash. Seemed to just wind down to baseline around 5 or 6 hrs at a full dose.
Total stim junkie here and yesterday I loaded the scoops to assassin and was going good till bam tore up my stomach interrupted my workout … threw me down some notches. Won’t be doin that again.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Total stim junkie here and yesterday I loaded the scoops to assassin and was going good till bam tore up my stomach interrupted my workout … threw me down some notches. Won’t be doin that again.

Maybe th was to much yohimbe. I always had to build up to a deicent dose and it would wreck my stomache.

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe th was to much yohimbe. I always had to build up to a deicent dose and it would wreck my stomache.
Hasn’t happened in a real long time… you know which one that wrecked me back n the day. Alpha Lion. Wrecked me

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
When this arrives - could you let us know if the ingredients panel on your container is the same as your pic? (I've also seen a different looking ingredients panel, more like a paragraph of text, that just lists what's in the proprietary mix - and some of the interesting items appeared to be missing - so am wondering if there's been a reformulation)

Stachio

Awards
  • First Up Vote
When this arrives - could you let us know if the ingredients panel on your container is the same as your pic? (I've also seen a different looking ingredients panel, more like a paragraph of text, that just lists what's in the proprietary mix - and some of the interesting items appeared to be missing - so am wondering if there's been a reformulation)

I think there is 2 versions. A Glory Juice and a Glory Juice Xtreme.

Last edited:

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 207038

I think there is 2 versions. A Glory Juice and a Glory Juice Xtreme.
Ahh! That would explain it. That is the other ingredients label I've seen (in images). I'd better clarify with the vendor (CrossTheLimits) which they are actually selling on their site (their page mixes the info and images between the two).

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s a good one for sure! It’s more smooth and long lasting with no post workout crash.

I took the new Mesomorph this morning at the full dose (rounded heaping scoop) and it was nice during the workout, but about an hour post workout I noticed some crash. Not as bad as a DMAA product has me crash.
IMG_1049.JPG

This is coming realized wasn’t the same one u had pictured …

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know if the new Mesomorph V4 has any alkaloids in it that resembles yohimbe? I used it this morning at full serving and noticed some mild Y sides.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha the 'gone in 2 months' certification on supps- put a Z at the end of your company name.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I guess we will see to late now lol
I watched a review on it from the guy that is always “lisssten people” ha and he said it’s good. Smooth energy but not as stim heavy as unleashed.

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I watched a review on it from the guy that is always “lisssten people” ha and he said it’s good. Smooth energy but not as stim heavy as unleashed.
I ended up ordering some El JEFE in addition too … enjoyed that one

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know if the new Mesomorph V4 has any alkaloids in it that resembles yohimbe? I used it this morning at full serving and noticed some mild Y sides.
I'm very sensitive to any form of Y, used several tubs of meso4 and not noticed any y effects from it, fwiw

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just put this together I get emails fitness sales and stuff from this guy… but wait I don’t know if I have ever heard him say … this product suxs … ha lol funny