Stim preworkout product suggestions

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I workout early in the morning and love a feel good stim preworkout! I rotate preworkout products and never will take the same product two days in a row. I generally have about 6 preworkouts on hand. I know that sounds ridiculous haha but that’s the way I like it. So I am looking for some suggestions for some feel good preworkout products. Letting me know of a sale or discount code would be awesome.

My current favorites are:

OG Kraken
God Status Labz Zeus
God Status Labz Krak’n
Excelsior
Dark Energy
OL Conquer Unleashed

I am not a fan of Y, AY or high dosed theanine. I do like DMHA, Eria J, Amp citrate and DMAA. I like caffeine to be at 200mg-350mg.

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was going to say it seems like you have an abundance of preworkouts already based on your posts in the Daily Workout Stacks thread. It‘s like you have someone new everyday! I need to try some of the ones you have up there. Where the hell are you still scoring OG Kraken and Conquer Unleashed??!!

Well, all I can say is you could try this…haha!

9D047524-D531-4EF7-B808-825C433DBC58.jpeg
E6095420-3074-4AEE-9172-E09AA5578500.jpeg

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man thanks for that P1 suggestion! I been wanting to try that one ever since you posted it up on here. Not sure where sells it though?

The OL CU was from an old stash I had. The OG Kraken was an old stash and bought some on EBay not too long ago.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pre phase is the one I plan on trying next myself. Exellscior works but makes me feel odd when t wears off.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah man thanks for that P1 suggestion! I been wanting to try that one ever since you posted it up on here. Not sure where sells it though?

The OL CU was from an old stash I had. The OG Kraken was an old stash and bought some on EBay not too long ago.
Pre Phase isn’t all that special, just solid energy. Then again I barely feel anything from stims these days regardless.

Seems like you get it at these places, but I got mine from my local supplement store..

Pre phase is the one I plan on trying next myself. Exellscior works but makes me feel odd when t wears off.
Your much better off in that case to just keep drinking Excelsior. Especially when you first get up in the morning..

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PrePhase was ok for me, really been enjoying Kilo labs Supreme or Hybrid and also the latest Mesomorph version

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
PrePhase was ok for me, really been enjoying Kilo labs Supreme or Hybrid and also the latest Mesomorph version
I am looking to try the latest version of Mesomorph is that V3? The place I was going to order from says they have V3. Wouldn’t the latest version be V4?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No but it looks like a dope formula. Their nee pump product looks fire too
Have you tried Defiant Unleashed? Solid profile that I haven’t got the chance to try yet.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On the last thread like this someone listed one that had phenylpiracetam in it. That would probably be interesting. Don’t remember the name though but sure you can find it.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think you might have missed lions mane. I think it's the best alternative stim or whatever you wanna call it. you can even dry scoop it. yep I've dry scooped lions mane powder.... (◕‿◕✿)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am looking to try the latest version of Mesomorph is that V3? The place I was going to order from says they have V3. Wouldn’t the latest version be V4?
I've lost track, lol. It'd be the one that lists 2 Amino and Geranium extract in it, dps and flex-it both have it

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was going to say it seems like you have an abundance of preworkouts already based on your posts in the Daily Workout Stacks thread. It‘s like you have someone new everyday! I need to try some of the ones you have up there. Where the hell are you still scoring OG Kraken and Conquer Unleashed??!!

Well, all I can say is you could try this…haha!

View attachment 206522View attachment 206523
Sour worms sounds like an interesting flavor. Haven't tried this one personally but looks like it might be in my near future to try out.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
On the last thread like this someone listed one that had phenylpiracetam in it. That would probably be interesting. Don’t remember the name though but sure you can find it.
That would be Leviathan and I think I am the one that posted it up on here lol anyway, I have it and it’s pretty damn good. The one draw back is it has ARA in it and I can actually feel the inflammation in my body after the workout. That may just be in my head, but it feels real to me.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think you might have missed lions mane. I think it's the best alternative stim or whatever you wanna call it. you can even dry scoop it. yep I've dry scooped lions mane powder.... (◕‿◕✿)
I have years of experience with lions mane and it is not stimulating at all for me. It does really help with memory and some focus though.

Edit: I too use to have no problems just eating lions mane raw haha.

Last edited:

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had never heard of this one. It’s looks really well balanced. I would try this. Thanks for posting it up!
Canadian company from my neck of the woods. Their stim free is sweet also

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It could just be my body, but also maybe the products. I still have old OG dmaa products and I’ve tried new dmaa products. Either the old dmaa was something else, or the new dmaa is something else. Either way the old stuff hits hard, makes you feel a little high, then you crash. The new stuff is just something typed on the label; I don’t feel it.

I’ve been enjoying two “no exotic stim” pre’s lately, my fav two that just hit hard with motivation and pump and then are gone several hours later so sleep isn’t wrecked=
Psycho pharma Edge of Insanity
Black Magic BZRK (Haterade flavor is simple & great)
Both a little more than I usually pay for, can occasionally get decent ebay or dee peeyes deals.
I like DMAA, but it’s not my favorite stim because I can crash a bit after the workout. I prefer DMHA, but I still keep dmaa in the rotation so I don’t get too used to any of the stims.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

That same seller has dmaa jack’d up… I bought some

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mean, this looks too stim heavy for my blood and a couple of odd inclusions/doses of a few items, but here's one from a mom & pop shop with DMHA and noopept. Have not tried it FYI.

Also, PM'd.

pack-scaled.jpeg

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The latest is V4. There's also a "Competition" version. I prefer Mesomorph V4 over Pre Phase, God Status Labz Zeus, God Status Labz Krak’n, ASC El Jefe, or Dark Labs Flame. A heck of a workout, and left "emotionally buoyant" for some hours. Not a crash or dullness in the body after it wears off like I find with many of the others. Not sure why (and maybe it's just how these things affect my body).

I've not tried Mesomorph Competition. You won't see it listed at many places; it looks like it may be more oriented towards people who get tested for competition (i.e., less of the really interesting/intense stuff).

The only other pre I find as good (for me) as Mesomorph is Hydrazine. I can't lift quite as heavy (on Mesomorph I feel like a monster), but great for being really aware of your body, and another good emotional uplift that lasts for a while.

Last edited:
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The latest is V4. There's also a "Competition" version. I prefer Mesomorph V4 over Pre Phase, God Status Labz Zeus, God Status Labz Krak’n, ASC El Jefe, or Dark Labs Flame. A heck of a workout, and left "emotionally buoyant" for some hours. Not a crash or dullness in the body after it wears off like I find with many of the others. Not sure why (and maybe it's just how these things affect my body).

I've not tried Mesomorph Competition. You won't see it list at many places; it looks like it may have some be more oriented towards people who get tested for competition (i.e., less of the really interesting/intense stuff).

The only other pre I find as good (for me) as Mesomorph is Hydrazine. I can't lift quite as heavy (on Mesomorph I feel like a monster), but great for being really aware of your body, and another good emotional uplift that lasts for a while.
Appreciate the feedback!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I workout early in the morning and love a feel good stim preworkout! I rotate preworkout products and never will take the same product two days in a row. I generally have about 6 preworkouts on hand. I know that sounds ridiculous haha but that’s the way I like it. So I am looking for some suggestions for some feel good preworkout products. Letting me know of a sale or discount code would be awesome.

My current favorites are:

OG Kraken
God Status Labz Zeus
God Status Labz Krak’n
Excelsior
Dark Energy
OL Conquer Unleashed

I am not a fan of Y, AY or high dosed theanine. I do like DMHA, Eria J, Amp citrate and DMAA. I like caffeine to be at 200mg-350mg.
I still have Conquer Unleashed in my stash also and when it got discontinued a few years back I
snagged 4 tubs at $5 a tub :eek: and I like to combine 10gm of it with 5gm of RE1GN and that combo
delivers pumps,focus,energy,stamina, and power and I just used it today for a great back,trap,and ab
workout. I only use this combo like once every month or two so tolerance is never developed and the
RE1GN was also a great pick up a long time ago for $20 and since I use 1 scoop combined with other
pre's I get a FULL 40 servings from a tub ;) I always have at least 10 different pre's open in my fridge and
freezer and use a different one every time I train and most of them I've picked up on clearance prices
from $15 or less :)

Stachio

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I use Metabolic Nutrition's ESP Extreme in my rotation. I normally do 2 scoops.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So far I ordered and thinking of these:

Mesomorph V4- ordered.

P1 Pre Phase- maybe will order this one.

Defiant Unleashed- ordered. The one I ordered is the 30 serving size not the 25 and doesn’t have l-theanine like the 25 serving size limited version has. Any feedback on this one?

AdreNOlyn Underground- ordered. Any feedback on this one?

Hydrazine- any feedback on this one. Another issue is actually being able to get it?

Inspired DVST8 state of Union- ordered. I plan to just do 1 scoop because it does have small doses of Y and AY in it. Any feedback on this one?

Last edited:

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m also a huge “rotate the pre workout” person. I do like Y but I’m constantly trying to find something that hits hard without it- think constant use isn’t good and trying to pare it back to 2 days/week.

Mesomoprh v3 or v4 will sure do the trick. Kanna based products too can hit hard. Chemix Pre (old formula) for example has a big dose and a super small amount of AY that I don’t notice.

Black Magic labs makes some cool stuff. BZRK samples treated me nicely.

Redcon Big Noise, Nutrex Alpha Pump, Innovapharn Nova Pump and CEL Super Swole are nice non stims. Add a can of monster if you need caffeine. I like rotating these In even though I’m a stim junkie. It keeps the overall tolerance under control and with some soda, tea, etc, it’s not like I’m going through brain fog headache caffeine withdrawal.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried Muscle Addiction - Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore?
It looks way to strong for me, but maybe something to look at?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried Muscle Addiction - Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore?
It looks way to strong for me, but maybe something to look at?

View attachment 206568
Is surprisingly not overly stim heavy effect wise, despite how it looks on paper. I was worried by a 3 mg rauwolscine dose because I don't always tolerate it well. But it was fine for me.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Mesomorph V4- ordered.

Defiant Unleashed- ordered. The one I ordered is the 30 serving size not the 25 and doesn’t have l-theanine like the 25 serving size limited version has. Any feedback on this one?

Hydrazine- any feedback on this one. Another issue is actually being able to get it?

Inspired DVST8 state of Union- ordered. I plan to just do 1 scoop because it does have small doses of Y and AY in it. Any feedback on this one?
Someone means business! You are certainly building up an impressive variety..

As far as Hydrazine goes, I find it’s very expensive for the effects it offers. Aside from that, I much prefer Thermal Spark to Hydrazine. For me, 1 capsule of Thermal Spark has a similar but better euphoric nature and overall potency than 2 capsules of Hydrazine.

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Mesomorph V4- ordered.

Just read this thread....mesomorph v4 sounds intriguing. Never was able to get that original dmaa one. Elrock please share your thoughts on v4. Thanks!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Someone means business! You are certainly building up an impressive variety..

As far as Hydrazine goes, I find it’s very expensive for the effects it offers. Aside from that, I much prefer Thermal Spark to Hydrazine. For me, 1 capsule of Thermal Spark has a similar but better euphoric nature and overall potency than 2 capsules of Hydrazine.
Ok, thanks. I will stick with the Thermal Spark that I already have when looking for a capped preworkout or work option.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, thanks. I will stick with the Thermal Spark that I already have when looking for a capped preworkout or work option.
I would certainly buy Hydrazine again if I found a deal on it. I don’t think that is going to happen though. Thermal Spark isn’t a bargain either, but at least it’s more readily available.
Yeah, I will share my thoughts on Mesomorph V4 if you want.
I would like to hear as well! I almost bought that when I bought my Pre Phase..

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gorilla Mode looks like a very solid profile View attachment 206607

Anyone try this?
Man, I saw that the other day and loved the look of it...except for the dose of huperzine a. At 400 mcg (2 scoops) that's a quick trip to depression-ville for those sensitive to cholinergics.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man, I saw that the other day and loved the look of it...except for the dose of huperzine a. At 400 mcg (2 scoops) that's a quick trip to depression-ville for those sensitive to cholinergics.
Hmm…that does seem like too high of a dose for me. Thanks for pointing that out!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mean, this looks too stim heavy for my blood and a couple of odd inclusions/doses of a few items, but here's one from a mom & pop shop with DMHA and noopept. Have not tried it FYI.

Also, PM'd.

View attachment 206542
The dose of N-methyl d-aspartic seems insanely high based on what it used to be, I think I-Force used 25mg?? That is not normal DAA and I know there were concerns even at 25mg as to potential negative consequences of over stimulation of the glutaminergic receptors................going off a shaky memory here lol.

I have been using Condemed Labz Convict 1 scoop pre and one tossed in my intra and love it. New Mesomorph is great as well. I usually don't like too much Y in a pre, for instance Insane Labz Psychotic is like liquid death to me, and these two are just right for me.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m thinking of giving methyl blue or Adderall er a try next. I specifically used excelsior so I could take it before work and have energy all day and train after.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m thinking of giving methyl blue or Adderall er a try next. I specifically used excelsior so I could take it before work and have energy all day and train after.
Not a fan of adderall at all. I do have a bottle of methyl blue just sitting here. I am not feeling adventurous enough to actually use it lol