Stim Free Appetite Suppressors??

SeniorXJ

Awards
Im basically in the hunt for an appetite suppressor "that actually works" without any stim effects so that it can be taken round bedtime & keep those last minute cravings away!!

An important note here, i cannot dose any stims remotely close to bedtime due to my severe insomnia, so stacks like ECA or my favorite OxyElite Pro/Alpha T2 stack can only be taken once upon waking up!!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i'd personally opt for something filling to eat that fits in your macros.. yogurt, cottage cheese, PB / almond butter..

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Great advice.

Mainly because after seeing a few posts asking the same question, I am not really sure if it is out there. I have heard of a few things that might help, but never tried any of them. :)

SeniorXJ

Awards
i'd personally opt for something filling to eat that fits in your macros.. yogurt, cottage cheese, PB / almond butter..
Thats kinda exactly what im trying to avoid!

You see my MAJOR dieting problem is that i take my serving of fat burners upon awakening before i eat anything & then my appetite is suppressed all day long, up untill they wear off & then my appetite roars to life & is hard to ignore & i land up eating way to much in one sitting!!

Even a filling meal like battered fish & a protein shake wont stop me from eating extra food that my body then stores & kills my diet.

To ur suggestion, i dont like/eat any of the foods u listed, so are there any others??

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Mainly because after seeing a few posts asking the same question, I am not really sure if it is out there. I have heard of a few things that might help, but never tried any of them. :)
I was wondering if Synephrine (the new ephedrine) is a stimulant..IdK.

Either way,i mainly rely on food for everything.Supps are as good as your diet.If it aux,then give your supps to me cauae its money down the drain.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Thats kinda exactly what im trying to avoid!

You see my MAJOR dieting problem is that i take my serving of fat burners upon awakening before i eat anything & then my appetite is suppressed all day long, up untill they wear off & then my appetite roars to life & is hard to ignore & i land up eating way to much in one sitting!!

Even a filling meal like battered fish & a protein shake wont stop me from eating extra food that my body then stores & kills my diet.

To ur suggestion, i dont like/eat any of the foods u listed, so are there any others??
Sounds like u are doing nothing right,to be honest..

This is why i dont take and wont take appetite suppresaants..Not eating is not good!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
you have to make your self eat ealier in the day (look into lean gains if, might work for you) the same as you would need to make yourself not eat later..

Milk maybe? what does your diet look like now? I would personally google Lean gains, or do a search for non stim appetite suppressants.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I was wondering if Synephrine (the new ephedrine) is a stimulant..IdK.

Either way,i mainly rely on food for everything.Supps are as good as your diet.If it aux,then give your supps to me cauae its money down the drain.
H is something to look into, non stim, you wont want to eat, and if William S burroughs is to be believed it is muscle sparing too :) completely j/k about this, but he did say that though :)

In all seriousness to the OP you need to look at your diet, if you want to have a morning fast LG IF is the way to go, been following it for almost 2 years now, dead simple to follow once you get used to it, and is infininently adjustable.

SeniorXJ

Awards
Sounds like u are doing nothing right,to be honest..

This is why i dont take and wont take appetite suppresaants..Not eating is not good!
How so caus i never said i didnt eat during the day. My appetite is suppressed preventing me from piging out, but i do get in a protein shake & a small meal.

Im reading that a BCAA drink/shake is helpfull on this topic.

SeniorXJ

Awards
H is something to look into, non stim, you wont want to eat, and if William S burroughs is to be believed it is muscle sparing too :) completely j/k about this, but he did say that though :)

In all seriousness to the OP you need to look at your diet, if you want to have a morning fast LG IF is the way to go, been following it for almost 2 years now, dead simple to follow once you get used to it, and is infininently adjustable.
LG IF ??

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
How so caus i never said i didnt eat during the day. My appetite is suppressed preventing me from piging out, but i do get in a protein shake & a small meal.

Im reading that a BCAA drink/shake is helpfull on this topic.
BCAA's are great to take during the day but they will not fill you up any more than Water would. How many calories are you eating in the day, VS what your maintaince amount is? A small meal and a shake will most likely not be anywhere near enough calories, sight unseen of course.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
LG = Leangains IF = Intermittent fasting.

I get up around 5-5 AM but do not start eating until 1 or 2 in the afternoon then stop by 8 or so. Gives me a smaller time frame to get in all my needed calories and I can go to bed satisfied and not overeat. You just need to make it through the morning portion of the fast which is where stims can help.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Idk about all this lg if stuff..ive cut and bulked no probs and ate from morning to night,ofcourse the right foods matter.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
its not for everyone - but the OP seems to want to have ALOT of fast time in there, so it makes sense to reccomend it.

what ever works right :)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im basically in the hunt for an appetite suppressor "that actually works" without any stim effects so that it can be taken round bedtime & keep those last minute cravings away!!An important note here, i cannot dose any stims remotely close to bedtime due to my severe insomnia, so stacks like ECA or my favorite OxyElite Pro/Alpha T2 stack can only be taken once upon waking up!!
You can try something like Myogenix Profiber. It's a fiber based supp with probiotics and digestive enzymes. Or you simply use Metamucil or other fiber products. If that fails then you can give Roux-en-y a shot. :D

Tyler44

Tyler44

Awards
I wish such a thing actually existed.