STIM ADDICTS ANONYMOUS!

DarthGainer

Awards
I like bromantane better because though I didn't use it every day I never noticed any sort of tolerance like with phenylp. Also the energy isn't a bounce off the walls kind of energy more just generally a lot more engaged and determined to accomplish the task at hand.
How long is the kick in time?

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
How long is the kick in time?
I wish I could give you a definitive answer, but I can only share my anecdotal experience. That being that I would just take it with my other pre workout supplements about 30 minutes before hand and after a few good warm up sets I would notice the intensity start to ramp up and it would start taking effect.

DarthGainer

Awards
I wish I could give you a definitive answer, but I can only share my anecdotal experience. That being that I would just take it with my other pre workout supplements about 30 minutes before hand and after a few good warm up sets I would notice the intensity start to ramp up and it would start taking effect.
Nah thats a good answer, Gonna give this a shot. Cheers for bring my attention to it.

ssor331

Awards
I like:

Caffeine 300 mg
Phenylpiracetam 150 mg
Alpha gpc (not a stim but should work synergistically whith phenylp) 600 mg
ALCAR 1.5 g

Seriously feel a little high when I have that stack. It's awesome lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First dose of Alphamine this morning...whoa!! This is pretty much legal speed.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Really appreciate the stim in alphamine. But does it do the job? Been thinking about buying some tubs, but never heard anything about its effect. Only the stim:popworm:

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really appreciate the stim in alphamine. But does it do the job? Been thinking about buying some tubs, but never heard anything about its effect. Only the stim:popworm:
Too early to answer this question for me. We shall see.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Looking for something that doesn't send heart rate through the roof but provides tunnel vision focus

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How pronounced are the mood enhancing effects of Alphamine?
Feeling good. Cut my Conqu3r dose in half with the addition of the Alphamine PWO. So the Amento in Conqu3r is in effect also. First day was a little over-stimmed, but knocking out tasks at work like nobody's business!!

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
1MR Vortex delivers some serious energy and mental focus at 2 scoops

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used Theacrine (TeaCrine)?

and

new Ergolog article on NMT (can't link) NoAddedHmones i really wish it would get taken out of Alphamine Advanced now

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone used Theacrine (TeaCrine)?

and

new Ergolog article on NMT (can't link) NoAddedHmones i really wish it would get taken out of Alphamine Advanced now
Le meh, I'm content with US Alphamine. Just don't buy the advanced if it doesn't sit right with you.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lets spur some conversation.

Arecoline Hydrobromide (from Areca catechu Seed), what are peoples thoughts.

Looks toxic to me, yet a few products which i won't name are using.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established

Chewing betel nuts aren't uncommon in some Asian countries, I know it's bad for oral health and the WHO lists it as a carcinogen.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Chewing betel nuts aren't uncommon in some Asian countries, I know it's bad for oral health and the WHO lists it as a carcinogen.
More interested in the compound in isolation..

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, I'll list the profile, ignore the GMS

I see you feel big on this side of the pond
Actually on a mini-cut, so feel somewhat small right now :)

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
More interested in the compound in isolation..
Apparently it either has been or can be used in the treatment of addiction for another substance erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/cocaine.analog.arecoline.html

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Apparently it either has been or can be used in the treatment of addiction for another substance erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/cocaine.analog.arecoline.html
Probably cause its a strong CNS stimulant?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like bromantane better because though I didn't use it every day I never noticed any sort of tolerance like with phenylp. Also the energy isn't a bounce off the walls kind of energy more just generally a lot more engaged and determined to accomplish the task at hand.
Do you think there's any risk of addiction or dependence with this?

oo123

Awards
Can you provide some detail on bromoantanes effects. Do you stack with caff etc?
Sorry for the late response. I've only taken bromantane a few times. It's hard to explain it but the first few times I took it, I took it with my usual caffeine and theanine stack along with other noot stacks. I didn't feel any stim effects at first but it slowly kicks in along with some other weird feelings and then later the anxyiolitic effects kick in too. I wouldn't recommend this for a pre-workout or anything like that because of the price but then again, I've never taken it before working out.

I found that stacking it along with a SSRE is the best combination because it puts you in a good mellow mood.

oo123

Awards
There is a risk of addiction/dependency because of the good mood that it puts you in. The only other time I've felt like that was for a few minutes with PEA and I feel that bromantane's effects last way longer.

I haven't taken it in over a week and haven't felt any withdraw effects.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. there is an arcoline thread from earlier in the year you can read. 50+ studies showing toxicity.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There is a risk of addiction/dependency because of the good mood that it puts you in. The only other time I've felt like that was for a few minutes with PEA and I feel that bromantane's effects last way longer.

I haven't taken it in over a week and haven't felt any withdraw effects.
Is this considered something we can discuss where to acquire? Or no? It's completely legal correct?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
NoAddedHmones

New pre from APS here.

aps-morph-3-388g--5c5.jpg

Ingredients

SYNTHENOX-CARNOSINE/NITRIC OXIDE COMPLEX (Beta-alanine, L-citrulline, Arginine, 2-oxo-Pentanedioic acid, MESOSWELL-CELL Volumising ATP MATRIX [DL-creatine malate, L-taurine, Creatine nitrate, Ascorbic acid, Creatinol-O-phosphate, Agmatine sulphate] NEUROMORPH-NEURO ENERGISED STIMULANT MATRIX [Glucoronolactone, Caffeine Anhydrous, Grapefruit Extract, Eria Jarensis Extract (whole plant), Erythropalum Scandens Extract (leaves and fruit), Citrus Aurantium Extract (fruit), Acidity regulator (296), Theobroma Cocoa Extract, Flavours, Sweeteners (950, 955), Anti-caking agent (551), Colour (129) CONTAINS SULPHITES.
Extra Ingredients Caffeine 300mg
Taurine 1500mg
Glucuronolactone 1200mg

seems like companies are now using Eria Jarensis Extract as a dmma/dmba replacement

Gaspari is using it also in the new SP250

11101066_788481707936741_5837936252565730096_n.jpg

gasparisp250label.jpg

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting these dude, looks like we are back to the kitchen spice rack blend energy complexes. I shall review them when i have a chance.
sweet. Im not jumping on them just yet lol but caught my attention after i checked it out from stack3d, then saw aps has it in this new pre. so could be decent

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Synapsin laughed at eria jaransis in 2013 in a craze thread. He said the pea extracts were basically a joke.Coop posted today on another forum echoing the same sentiment. My hopes are not high. I miss dmaa :(

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Synapsin laughed at eria jaransis in 2013 in a craze thread. He said the pea extracts were basically a joke.Coop posted today on another forum echoing the same sentiment. My hopes are not high. I miss dmaa :(
well there's the bullet in this one. unless it turns out to be an un natty version of it or something.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. there is an arcoline thread from earlier in the year you can read. 50+ studies showing toxicity.
Yeah sort of agreeing with you on this one. Just read through the 20 page thread on bb.com, seems only some very well known shady CRAZEy characters were pimping it as safe.

kck

Awards
Are you buying this in bulk? I don't see products any where. What's avg price per serving?

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Are you buying this in bulk? I don't see products any where. What's avg price per serving?
Yes but it isn't on sites that sell common bodybuilding/fitness related supplements it isn't the most cost effective compound, though doses can vary by individual.

kck

Awards
Wow! Just noticed this stim stack: ADRAFINIL + LADASTEN + PHENOTROPIL

I don't know that much about phenotropil. Any anecdotal experiences?

oo123

Awards
Wow! Just noticed this stim stack: ADRAFINIL + LADASTEN + PHENOTROPIL

I don't know that much about phenotropil. Any anecdotal experiences?
I've taken 50mg of Phenylpiracetam (Phenotropil) alone and it gave me similar effects like caffeine without the jittery feelings. The anxyiolitic effects weren't as good as the bromantane effects. I've only taken it a few times though.

It's highly not recommended to take Phenyl with any other stimulants so that stack sounds kind of dangerous...

Last edited:

DarthGainer

Awards
Whats bromantane like sleep wise, does it effect it.
I would be taking it first thing then sleeping like 14 hours later.

oo123

Awards
Whats bromantane like sleep wise, does it effect it.
I would be taking it first thing then sleeping like 14 hours later.
I'm still able to sleep when I take it first thing in the morning. I take it along with my noot stack and 200mg of caffeine.

ladini

Awards
I only notice lowered anxiety with Bromantane / Ladasten...and not being able to go to sleep at all (but staying awake in a most relaxed, non-irritable way).

BUT...just Google Bromantane & AMYLOID (you know, the plaques that are found in Alzheimer's - the connection may be casual, but enough to not make this stuff a habit).

If you want a noticeable step up from Bromantane, look into *** METAPROT. *** (aka Metaprote, Bemitil, I only tried it once so far, and it was pretty amazing. )

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
I only notice lowered anxiety with Bromantane / Ladasten...and not being able to go to sleep at all (but staying awake in a most relaxed, non-irritable way).

BUT...just Google Bromantane & AMYLOID (you know, the plaques that are found in Alzheimer's - the connection may be casual, but enough to not make this stuff a habit).

If you want a noticeable step up from Bromantane, look into *** METAPROT. *** (I only tried it once so far, and it was pretty amazing. )
Dam that stuff looks really interesting but theres not very much feedback on it anywhere

ladini

Awards
All the reviewers I read preferred it to Bromantane. From my (strictly middle-aged, nootropic couch-potato) perspective, I'd say Metaprot has at least 10x the passive stimulant effect (that is to say, stimulation while not exercising or exerting oneself). Not so sure about the anxiolytic value compared to Bromantane, but didn't miss it so much on Metaprot.

For me Bromantane is the "real Modifinil" - you genuinely stay awake, but with no other great effects on motivation, energy, etc. like you'd expect from a normal stimulant. And it seems people don't notice Bromantante much unless they are exerting themselves somehow.

With Metaprot, you'll feel it sitting down!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am looking for the best thing for blood flow for the pump to get the blood flowing through the muscle to stretch out the fasciae.does anyone know of any good products I can but make my own? I would appreciate any help...seems like all good NO products don't exist anymore. .
Hulk why would you post this in a stim discussion thread?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Wtf