Steve (sns8778)

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
AM family,

Some of you may know that Steve (sns8778) was recently involved in a critical accident in which he was struck by an SUV while crossing the street. For those who did not, this is the reason for his absence lately. Steve suffered compound fractures and was flown to a level 1 trauma center, but he is expected to recover. He has a very long road ahead of him though.

I think it’s safe to say that Steve is one of the most helpful, knowledgeable members on this forum, and I am comfortable stating that he has helped me several times. Even if that meant using a competitor’s products. At the end of the day, he truly has a passion for helping people.

Steve does have one downside though. He, like most dudes, is not one to ask for help. He told me what happened and how crazy it’s been to even buy groceries because what money he does have available went to medical bills (yes, even with insurance many things have to be paid for out of pocket, such as copays, etc). Also, what a lot of folks don’t realize is that most of Steve’s profits from supplement sales go right back into the company to fund new products or restock current products. This has left Steve extremely short on funds and there is a significant risk of him (and us) losing SNS and CEL. After some convincing (not by me alone, I hear that others were in the same fight with him), Steve agreed to let us start a fundraiser to help with some smaller bills and food until the insurance companies get things organized. This could take upwards of a year though.

Please check out the GoFundMe we started and if you can help, please do. Also, PLEASE share this where you can. I’m social networking illiterate, so this is the only place I’ve posted it. We won’t be able to get anywhere near our goal without this being spread around, so any help is greatly appreciated.

B1LL1ST1C

Awards
This is so sad to hear. I don’t post a whole lot but i’m always learning something just by reading through his comments with his vast amount of knowledge. Really hope he pulls through this and can get back to full health again. My prayers are with him. Will definitely help contribute whatever I can.

jgraves31

jgraves31

Awards
Tough news. Really tough. Hoping for a swift recovery. I trust Steve's posts, appreciate his insight and hard work, and enjoy SNS/CEL products more than any brand. Praying for him!

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Definitely will be praying for him and will absolutely be contributing to the fund. I was wondering where he had been because I hadn't seen him post in awhile. Glad he is alive and hope he recovers soon.

Get well Steve!!

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Holy smokes! Of course my prayers go out to him but even more important is that I will be contributing to his fund. We/he definitely doesn't need SNS/CEL to go under because of this unfortunate accident. May he have a speedy recovery!

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Steve has always come across as a genuinely kind and wonderful man. My thoughts are with him and his family. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery, Steve.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Although I don't know Steve personally, I have exchanged PM with him and he seems to be a "real" and legitimate person who is well intended. When I read this post, I was saddened to hear of his injuries - that, candidly, sound seriuous. I will make sure an include him in prayer.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Steve was super helpful to me in regards to deciding on product purchases, understanding ingredients, and keeping me up to date with new releases/ restock… his company(s) are a part of the few I trust… speedy recovery my friend!

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Steve is an amazing guy with awesome products. Every encounter on this forum with him has been the most informative and positive. I truly appreciate the authenticity he presents. Recover well and you are in my thoughts !

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Steve is a friend and its been horrible knowing this happened to him. You wont find a more genuine and true friend anywhere else. He is in my thoughts constantly and I hope he pulls thru this fast both for him, his family and his companies. There are a lot of us that need him in our life, both as a person, friend and buisness owner.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My heart and prayers go out to Steve and his daughter. He and I have been messaging for a while on many subjects (from supplements to personal issues). He is one of the most selfless and caring people I know. I will definitely be contributing but not from a fear of losing SNS/CEL products but because he's a genuine, great guy and deserves the love and support from those around him.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you all for the kind remarks, Steve will be very happy to hear about them. An interesting point about the photo in the GoFundMe, that is the dog he returned to its home just before the accident. They took some pictures in case they needed to hang up fliers in the neighborhood. Regarding the fundraiser though, if anyone has ideas of ways to spread it around, please let me know. This is the first, and hopefully last, time I’ve started a fundraiser, but I really want this to help out Steve despite my horrendous skills in this department.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you all for the kind remarks, Steve will be very happy to hear about them. An interesting point about the photo in the GoFundMe, that is the dog he returned to its home just before the accident. They took some pictures in case they needed to hang up fliers in the neighborhood. Regarding the fundraiser though, if anyone has ideas of ways to spread it around, please let me know. This is the first, and hopefully last, time I’ve started a fundraiser, but I really want this to help out Steve despite my horrendous skills in this department.
I think you're doing a great job here!!!! Thanks for bringing this to us.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So sorry to hear this :(

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does SNS have anything on Facebook? I didn’t find anything doing a quick search. I’m offshore but when I have time I could post the go fund me link on my personal FB page if he would be ok with that. I’m sure if some of us spread it that way we could help even more but I wouldn’t do that without his permission.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does SNS have anything on Facebook? I didn’t find anything doing a quick search. I’m offshore but when I have time I could post the go fund me link on my personal FB page if he would be ok with that. I’m sure if some of us spread it that way we could help even more but I wouldn’t do that without his permission.
He doesn’t have anything posted about it anywhere. Right now it’s just me and whoever else has shared it. Please post it on your FB, he’s ok with it being spread around. I have no social networking accounts or I’d try to get it going there. Any help spreading it around is greatly appreciated!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Prayers with him and his family

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So sorry to hear this and Steve has always been one of the GOOD ones in the industry who has
always tried to help others and for years has been the #1 supplement brand in my cabinet. We
are all pulling for you to have a swift recovery and as always I and many others will continue
to support your brand which we know how hard you work to try and bring the best supplements
you can to market. Stay strong and once again we are pulling for you to have a speedy recovery.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Super sorry. Hope the suv driver is also being investigated.

Sending prayers, regards, and donation. Very hard to see a really nice person (especially to total strangers on AM) have something this awful occur

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I had an order delayed a little due to stuff out of stock during a holiday sale and when his email went to spam he called me to follow up, couldn’t have been a nicer dude. Sucks to see this, I hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Is there a way to pin this thread at the top for a while for fundraiser visibility?

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had an order delayed a little due to stuff out of stock during a holiday sale and when his email went to spam he called me to follow up, couldn’t have been a nicer dude. Sucks to see this, I hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Is there a way to pin this thread at the top for a while for fundraiser visibility?
@Admin is it possible to temporarily pin this?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Steve is a standup guy who is well respected here on AM. He has personally helped me in supplement knowledge. Speedy recovery brother! You’ll get through this for sure!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I tried to share it on Instagram, but I'm not smart enough ???

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Oh no! So sorry to hear this. Steve is a great guy always has gone the extra mile for all of us on AM. Will be keeping him in thoughts and prayers. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Damn, this makes me sad. Like so many others - Steve's helped me out on a couple of occasions, and for me, his input on the forum was often invaluable. And I truly feel for his daughter as well - must be tough times. Very sad.

With best wishes to Steve and family. Donated.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm so sorry to hear this. Steve and I have been out of touch for a couple of weeks (I have so much going and as does he) and I was actually planning on sending him a text or an email just to touchbase and see how hes been doing as we tend check in with each other every so often....and now I understand why I haven't heard much from him.

I've been talking on a semi regular basis with Steve for the past 1.5 to 2 years and I can tell you he is without a shadow of the doubt one the nicest guys you'll ever talk to and hes so willing to take time out of day to help you. He also has a genuine concern for you and anything going on in your life. I don't think I've ever come across a person like him before.

And his knowledge of supplements and the supplement industry will blow your f**ing mind. It's fascinating just to hear him talk with all that he knows and who he knows.

He's also the most ethical person and brand owner. If SNS or CEL sells it then it's 100% legit and absolutely clean as well. No shortcuts as the dude follows EVERYTHING by the book and goes above and beyond what is required by FDA and GMP etc....no brand goes this far like he does....and most brands do less than half of what he does with regards to proper procedures, protocols, paper trail, quality of raw materials, safety measures etc etc.

Because of these very costly extra steps, he's willing to take a big hit on profit margin in order to bring a quality supplement to the market at a fair price.

So feel comfortable when you have his products in hand and buy as much as you can during these times he's going through.

Prayers with him and his family for a speedy recovery.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried to share it on Instagram, but I'm not smart enough ???
There should be a button labeled “share” on the GoFundMe. After clicking it, there should be a list of platforms to choose from. Insta is one of them. Following that option will take a screenshot of the fundraiser and bring you to Insta.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm so sorry to hear this. Steve and I have been out of touch for a couple of weeks (I have so much going and as does he) and I was actually planning on sending him a text or an email just to touchbase and see how hes been doing as we tend check in with each other every so often....and now I understand why I haven't heard much from him.

I've been talking on a semi regular basis with Steve for the past 1.5 to 2 years and I can tell you he is without a shadow of the doubt one the nicest guys you'll ever talk to and hes so willing to take time out of day to help you. He also has a genuine concern for you and anything going on in your life. I don't think I've ever come across a person like him before.

And his knowledge of supplements and the supplement industry will blow your f**ing mind. It's fascinating just to hear him talk with all that he knows and who he knows.

He's also the most ethical person and brand owner. If SNS or CEL sells it then it's 100% legit and absolutely clean as well. No shortcuts as the dude follows EVERYTHING by the book and goes above and beyond what is required by FDA and GMP etc....no brand goes this far like he does....and most brands do less than half of what he does with regards to proper procedures, protocols, paper trail, quality of raw materials, safety measures etc etc.

Because of these very costly extra steps, he's willing to take a big hit on profit margin in order to bring a quality supplement to the market at a fair price.

So feel comfortable when you have his products in hand and buy as much as you can during these times he's going through.

Prayers with him and his family for a speedy recovery.
Very well said!