Steve (sns8778)

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Steve, hope you are on the mend! (I'm a blast from the past who randomly logged in to see how AM was doing and saw this post)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Steve, hope you are on the mend! (I'm a blast from the past who randomly logged in to see how AM was doing and saw this post)
Thank you so much. Email me or get in touch sometimes, I would love to catch up.

It's been a really rough year both physically and mentally.

I'm in pain every minute of every day unfortunately.

Physically, the recovery is a long slow process and no way of knowing for sure if I'll ever be able to walk normally again. I would say that I hobble more than I can walk, and anytime I stand up, I have to wait awhile before I can take a step or put weight on my leg bc if I do it too quickly it causes intense pain and will give out on me. And its very difficult to get in and out of my Jeep - so much so that a lot of mornings I'll sit in the parking lot and wait a few minutes before getting out because I dread how bad its going to hurt.

The physical part sucks but the mental and emotional part is by far the worst - just not being able to do basic stuff that I used to enjoy and never knowing if I'll be able to again. Plus, I'm still behind at work and pretty much at life bc of the accident so the level of stress and being overwhelmed has me pretty much feeling like I'm drowning and an inch away from a panic attack pretty much all the time.

Thank you for checking in and checking on me though. I'm trying my best to stay positive or at least fake it as much as I can haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 Steve is the greatest person in this industry. He will go way above and beyond for us. Thank you Steve for being such a gem
Thank you so much. I really appreciate that, more than you know.

This has been the roughest year of my life mentally/emotionally and kind words and positivity really does help. Thank you.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Optimize T for the win. I can't brag it up enough. I'm 67. It makes me feel like a young buck.
That's great to hear - I'm so glad that you love Optimize-T.

CaribouMT

CaribouMT

Awards
Thank you so much. Email me or get in touch sometimes, I would love to catch up.

It's been a really rough year both physically and mentally.

I'm in pain every minute of every day unfortunately.

Physically, the recovery is a long slow process and no way of knowing for sure if I'll ever be able to walk normally again. I would say that I hobble more than I can walk, and anytime I stand up, I have to wait awhile before I can take a step or put weight on my leg bc if I do it too quickly it causes intense pain and will give out on me. And its very difficult to get in and out of my Jeep - so much so that a lot of mornings I'll sit in the parking lot and wait a few minutes before getting out because I dread how bad its going to hurt.

The physical part sucks but the mental and emotional part is by far the worst - just not being able to do basic stuff that I used to enjoy and never knowing if I'll be able to again. Plus, I'm still behind at work and pretty much at life bc of the accident so the level of stress and being overwhelmed has me pretty much feeling like I'm drowning and an inch away from a panic attack pretty much all the time.

Thank you for checking in and checking on me though. I'm trying my best to stay positive or at least fake it as much as I can haha.
I work in physical therapy, and I have really seen some ****, and I do want you to know that with consistent, hard (but appropriate for your level!) work, the pain and function do almost always get better. Please don't succumb to apathy and despair. Recovery is a long road, but in much the same way as trying to get shredded, you get there one day at a time, and by never giving up. Find the best rehab therapists you can and work hard with them, every step of the way. You've got this.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I work in physical therapy, and I have really seen some ****, and I do want you to know that with consistent, hard (but appropriate for your level!) work, the pain and function do almost always get better. Please don't succumb to apathy and despair. Recovery is a long road, but in much the same way as trying to get shredded, you get there one day at a time, and by never giving up. Find the best rehab therapists you can and work hard with them, every step of the way. You've got this.
Thank you. I really truly appreciate the kind positive words and encouragement.

CaribouMT

CaribouMT

Awards
Thank you. I really truly appreciate the kind positive words and encouragement.
You're welcome. It's very easy to fall into despair and think that things will never be normal again, but I've seen someone get hit by a car and have to have TWELVE vertebrae fused (absolutely massive number), had a huge scar all the way down his back, and 18 months later after extensive rehab, he was almost completely out of pain, just minor occasional aches, and was fully functional except for some ROM limitations in his shoulders. Not even a cane after.

You've got this.

pharrison1

Awards
  • Established
You're welcome. It's very easy to fall into despair and think that things will never be normal again, but I've seen someone get hit by a car and have to have TWELVE vertebrae fused (absolutely massive number), had a huge scar all the way down his back, and 18 months later after extensive rehab, he was almost completely out of pain, just minor occasional aches, and was fully functional except for some ROM limitations in his shoulders. Not even a cane after.

You've got this.
Hi Steve,
When do you think the new growth factor will be released?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi Steve,
When do you think the new growth factor will be released?
Most likely within the next 2 weeks.

I included ways for people to get it before its released in with some of the Pepti-Plex specials to let people know about it and have some fun with it, and I thought some people would be excited to be able to get it before the official release.

For the official release itself, its just important that we space the launch out a few weeks away from Pepti-Plex so it doesn't get overshadowed. Too many times, we've made the mistake of launching things too close together and one would wind up getting really overshadowed by the other one.

If you're wanting to try it early, I may be able to help. Feel free to pm me.

JayNY2Fla

Awards
AM family,

Some of you may know that Steve (sns8778) was recently involved in a critical accident in which he was struck by an SUV while crossing the street. For those who did not, this is the reason for his absence lately. Steve suffered compound fractures and was flown to a level 1 trauma center, but he is expected to recover. He has a very long road ahead of him though.

I think it’s safe to say that Steve is one of the most helpful, knowledgeable members on this forum, and I am comfortable stating that he has helped me several times. Even if that meant using a competitor’s products. At the end of the day, he truly has a passion for helping people.

Steve does have one downside though. He, like most dudes, is not one to ask for help. He told me what happened and how crazy it’s been to even buy groceries because what money he does have available went to medical bills (yes, even with insurance many things have to be paid for out of pocket, such as copays, etc). Also, what a lot of folks don’t realize is that most of Steve’s profits from supplement sales go right back into the company to fund new products or restock current products. This has left Steve extremely short on funds and there is a significant risk of him (and us) losing SNS and CEL. After some convincing (not by me alone, I hear that others were in the same fight with him), Steve agreed to let us start a fundraiser to help with some smaller bills and food until the insurance companies get things organized. This could take upwards of a year though.

Please check out the GoFundMe we started and if you can help, please do. Also, PLEASE share this where you can. I’m social networking illiterate, so this is the only place I’ve posted it. We won’t be able to get anywhere near our goal without this being spread around, so any help is greatly appreciated.

I dnt even know him. M new to the site but a few times I commented or had questions he was extremely helpful and friendly. He seems like a genuinely nice guy. Send my regards. Hope he does well. Good luck Steve

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dnt even know him. M new to the site but a few times I commented or had questions he was extremely helpful and friendly. He seems like a genuinely nice guy. Send my regards. Hope he does well. Good luck Steve
His accident was over a year and a half ago. But he’s doing well and is very active in this forum. His products are top notch also.

JayNY2Fla

Awards
Oh
His accident was over a year and a half ago. But he’s doing well and is very active in this forum. His products are top notch also.
thanks bro. Some how I just saw the post when looking for stuff. Yeah I have ordered a few things form and just earlier. Have known bout them for years figured I’d give them a shot now

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh

thanks bro. Some how I just saw the post when looking for stuff. Yeah I have ordered a few things form and just earlier. Have known bout them for years figured I’d give them a shot now
Thank you for the kind words. I really appreciate that.

And no worries, kind words and well wishes are always appreciated any time.

The accident was in February of 2022 and its been a very rough time since. I was in a wheelchair for quote awhile followed by 6 months of physical therapy 5 days a week, and then having to learn how to walk again.

I still have to be very careful when stepping over anything or stepping sideways, and its hard to do things like getting into and out of a vehicle and stuff like that. Pain wise, its pretty constant but that's kind of a part of life at this point.

After the accident, I had really let myself go because of the anxiety and depression and not being able to do anything, and I had lost a lot of muscle and gained a lot of fat. Back in Feb., I started cleaning my diet up and lost 40 lbs. from Feb to June and then was able to start back working out in mid-June of this year. I had to take it really easy the first month and still have to be very careful, but since mid-July I've been focused on trying to gain back a lot of the muscle that I've lost.

As of last weekend, I've gained back about 28 lbs. while decreasing my waist by about half an inch so overall I'm pretty pleased with the progress. I've been going on all out of my supplement stack trying to build back muscle, but I'm going to change things up a bit and try to lose some fat over the next 4 to 6 weeks. I'm still staying with my stack for building back up, but added back in a lot of my fat loss stack that had helped so much earlier this year. I hadn't lost all the fat I wanted to lose, but I had lost so much muscle that I was really self conscious about that, so that's why I had started focusing on that back in July. I was still trying to lose fat, the emphasis was just on building muscle. Now, I still want to build muscle, but the emphasis is on losing some fat over the next 4 to 6 weeks.

Thank you for the kind words and support and I hope that you enjoy the products that you ordered.

JayNY2Fla

Awards
Thank you for the kind words. I really appreciate that.

And no worries, kind words and well wishes are always appreciated any time.

The accident was in February of 2022 and its been a very rough time since. I was in a wheelchair for quote awhile followed by 6 months of physical therapy 5 days a week, and then having to learn how to walk again.

I still have to be very careful when stepping over anything or stepping sideways, and its hard to do things like getting into and out of a vehicle and stuff like that. Pain wise, its pretty constant but that's kind of a part of life at this point.

After the accident, I had really let myself go because of the anxiety and depression and not being able to do anything, and I had lost a lot of muscle and gained a lot of fat. Back in Feb., I started cleaning my diet up and lost 40 lbs. from Feb to June and then was able to start back working out in mid-June of this year. I had to take it really easy the first month and still have to be very careful, but since mid-July I've been focused on trying to gain back a lot of the muscle that I've lost.

As of last weekend, I've gained back about 28 lbs. while decreasing my waist by about half an inch so overall I'm pretty pleased with the progress. I've been going on all out of my supplement stack trying to build back muscle, but I'm going to change things up a bit and try to lose some fat over the next 4 to 6 weeks. I'm still staying with my stack for building back up, but added back in a lot of my fat loss stack that had helped so much earlier this year. I hadn't lost all the fat I wanted to lose, but I had lost so much muscle that I was really self conscious about that, so that's why I had started focusing on that back in July. I was still trying to lose fat, the emphasis was just on building muscle. Now, I still want to build muscle, but the emphasis is on losing some fat over the next 4 to 6 weeks.

Thank you for the kind words and support and I hope that you enjoy the products that you ordered.
Hey bro. I’m sorry to hear that but you wake up every day that alone is a blessing I guess you can view it that day. It def sounds tough and I’m sorry you are going through this. But a good support system is what can be very important as well and I’m assuming you have that. Just take it day by day brotha. But I get that gaining weight part. I stopped training for two years. Gained about 50 lbs and got back 14-15 months ago for the first year back I took my diet half serious &the past 5 months or so my diet is back on track and I’m down about 40 lbs my self looking to drop another 10. I been weight training for appx 18/19 years so dropping the weight is an easy task when I do it. So I know you know what to do. Just stay focused brother u should have no problem dropping weight once you start eating clean.
Overall glad ya doing well man. Keep ya head up dude