sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to thank everyone so much for the kind words in the thread. It really means so much to me.

The last few months have been the hardest of my life, both physically and mentally.

I have a very long way to go and am doing the best I can to try to get caught up at work and at life in general. A big part of my life is doctors appointments and physical therapy 5 days a week most weeks.

I do my best to put in a lot of hours at work and most days feel like I'm working every waking moment that I'm not at the doctors or at physical therapy but I'm just able to be as productive as before with the time but I'm trying my best.

I'll try to put up a couple of threads in the coming days for updates for things with SNS and CEL.

I really do appreciate everyone's well wishes and prayers.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanted to thank everyone so much for the kind words in the thread. It really means so much to me.

The last few months have been the hardest of my life, both physically and mentally.

I have a very long way to go and am doing the best I can to try to get caught up at work and at life in general. A big part of my life is doctors appointments and physical therapy 5 days a week most weeks.

I do my best to put in a lot of hours at work and most days feel like I'm working every waking moment that I'm not at the doctors or at physical therapy but I'm just able to be as productive as before with the time but I'm trying my best.

I'll try to put up a couple of threads in the coming days for updates for things with SNS and CEL.

It’s nice to see you posting again.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Stay strong Steve!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Folks remember what high quality products SNS & CEL have, if you are in the market for some supplements, do what you can to steer some business Steve's way, let's help a brother out!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

We all appreciate all you do .. not only for quality & not over priced sups .. more importantly as a human being , being there to talk to when people need help.

Keep at it, i know you will overcome all obstacles will take time but will get there.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@ironkill it might be an idea to edit your post as the original one has been deleted but it’s still showing in your quote