Status of EvoMuse?

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The intermittent availability has always kept me from buying to try anything new.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The intermittent availability has always kept me from buying to try anything new.
I know! If you find something you like, you can be 90% sure you will never be able to get it again. 100% sure it won’t be available when you want it to be. Unfortunate..

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know! If you find something you like, you can be 90% sure you will never be able to get it again. 100% sure it won’t be available when you want it to be. Unfortunate..
Bulk buy? ��
I'd never complain if I lived in the US, I lose 30% in currency and another 20-30% in postage.

Basically 60% more cost in general, you blokes have it good. :)

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bulk buy? ��
I'd never complain if I lived in the US, I lose 30% in currency and another 20-30% in postage.

Again though why even put out products you can't keep in stock and continuously frustrate your customer base? Bulk buy isn't the point.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Im going to come up with a plan to take over the Evomuse brand, market it on a much higher level and keep the products coming for everyone and myself! BRB calling my buddy Tony Robbins to ask him how to do it. Seriously though, Evomuse could be huge. Because the products WORK.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im going to come up with a plan to take over the Evomuse brand, market it on a much higher level and keep the products coming for everyone and myself! BRB calling my buddy Tony Robbins to ask him how to do it. Seriously though, Evomuse could be huge. Because the products WORK.
Oh man imagine if he had time to focus on creating and had others to run the business... He'd probably e the biggest supplement company in a couple years lol

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Nah, Gut Health and Top Muscle!
BMP capsules should always be in stock, honestly its probably the best supplement ive ever taken! Felt like I was on low dose anavar.

Abliderate AMMO is another supplement that I loved taking and noticed a difference on. Trust me Ive bought my fair share of supplements with majority of them being money flushed down the toilet. But these were the most impressive. Worth every nickel, probably more. So much that every other week I try and look for them, even ebay but no luck.

Along with Epitome but that seems to be in stock a decent amount of time, so thanks for that.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
BMP seems to consistently have the most interest shown in it. Even the powder gets sold out. If a company decided to license EvoMuse I'd definitely recommend having that one coming out the gate based on the message board posts.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bulk buy? ��

Yeah, that’s the only option for many of the products. You have to be very diligent about staying in the know though even with that game plan. It sure doesn’t take long to miss opportunities altogether.

Reactions: CF2
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BMP capsules should always be in stock, honestly its probably the best supplement ive ever taken! Felt like I was on low dose anavar.

Abliderate AMMO is another supplement that I loved taking and noticed a difference on. Trust me Ive bought my fair share of supplements with majority of them being money flushed down the toilet. But these were the most impressive. Worth every nickel, probably more. So much that every other week I try and look for them, even ebay but no luck.

Along with Epitome but that seems to be in stock a decent amount of time, so thanks for that.
BMP seems to consistently have the most interest shown in it. Even the powder gets sold out. If a company decided to license EvoMuse I'd definitely recommend having that one coming out the gate based on the message board posts.
I completely agree, BMP and AMMO are top notch!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade popped up on a thread yesterday.... Dropped one post then poof..... Vamoose in typical fashion

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This! Hopefully a company can obtain the rights and keep a steady supply of BMP.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This! Hopefully a company can obtain the rights and keep a steady supply of BMP.
Matt has tried to negotiate a partnership in the past, however as far as I'm aware (investors) want too large a percentage to take control, and want to water down formulas and charge more for higher margins. Matt isn't down for either, hence he runs solo.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anybody else order BMP recently? Shipping label was created on Monday but nothing has been updated since by USPS. I'm not in a hurry to receive my BMP and realize tracking isn't always updated but nonetheless I feel worried about getting my order with all the issues that post office in Ohio has with EvoMuse orders lol

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did & experiencing the same thing. Other orders i've made have done the same, so im not too worried.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anybody else order BMP recently? Shipping label was created on Monday but nothing has been updated since by USPS. I'm not in a hurry to receive my BMP and realize tracking isn't always updated but nonetheless I feel worried about getting my order with all the issues that post office in Ohio has with EvoMuse orders lol
I am a bit nervous about my 2 bottles of new version Top Muscle I ordered. I have only received one email update saying my order has been processed. Like you I am not in a rush to get them it’s just that I know how things can happen. Hopefully we get our orders.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Matt's around...I'm sure he'll get all these things caught up shortly!

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Copy the tracking number & search it in google. While the tracking on the email isn't updating, the tracking # is.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Copy the tracking number & search it in google. While the tracking on the email isn't updating, the tracking # is.
Yeah. did that and still Pre-Shipment status since Monday.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Every time I’ve ordered over the last few months my stuff sits in pre-shipment for a week or two and then all of the sudden, bam, it ships and I receive it quickly. I wouldn’t stress too much.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
All my BMP is in my mailbox at home waiting on me to get home and start railing lines.... fear not, ya'll.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All my BMP is in my mailbox at home waiting on me to get home and start railing lines.... fear not, ya'll.
Just hope all you ordered is there. I've had that issue before also lol

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anybody else order direct from Evomuse within the past week or two and still have a package with tracking but stuck in pre-shipment status?

Lunarisx718

Lunarisx718

Awards
Ordered earlier in the week. My package arrived yesterday. Was in pre shipment for about two days

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My order is still in Pre-Shipment status. It's been over a week now. I tried contacting him this morning on Evomuse FB page, personal page, and email. No reply yet. Just wait and see what happens...

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My order is still in Pre-Shipment status. It's been over a week now. I tried contacting him this morning on Evomuse FB page, personal page, and email. No reply yet. Just wait and see what happens...
My order was placed on 1/11/19 and all I have received is the pre-shipment status email.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My order was placed on 1/11/19 and all I have received is the pre-shipment status email.
Is he creating a label but just not getting to the post office?

Just saw he posted on FB but no response to any of my messages. Just wondering when I might receive my order.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Hmm. I got my BMP just fine. Weird you guys are having troubles but im sure he will make it right
dsade

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Is he creating a label but just not getting to the post office?

Just saw he posted on FB but no response to any of my messages. Just wondering when I might receive my order.
Put him on blast reply to his public FB post. Easy to get peoples attention when it makes them look bad

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I understand if the guy is busy but he has enough time to add stuff to sell on his site and take the money. I’m not trying to be a PITA but just a quick response on what the hold up on my order is would be nice.

The1WhoKnocks

Awards
this **** is hilaaaaaarious how y'all still falling for this **** after so many years HAHA

how many cars has he sold, new business partners he's made, promises for omg there will be availability, unforeseen emergencies, 2 ounce pumps instead of 1 ounce pumps, wrong labels, omg y'all are the most gullible on the face of the earth, its painful to watch really
I'm out after my Brite cap order is filled. Communication is simply awful, which is unacceptable in business/customer service. Going AWOL for extended periods, not responding to status inquiries, the "2 weeks out" canned response. Not even good product is worth all of this nonsense.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I swore I was done but when BMP became available, it was the only place I could get it. So I took the chance. Ughh.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As for BRITE caps, I didn’t bother. I figured if a place like DPS got them, then I would order.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Put him on blast reply to his public FB post. Easy to get peoples attention when it makes them look bad
Yeah, so as you probably saw on FB, I had to do that. Finally triggered a response. Claims my package was sent to Post Office, but might have gotten "lost" at the Post Office. Says he will look into it. How does this happen? And I know this isn't the first time based on some previous posts on this site. Is somebody at this post office keeping these packages? If this is true, why keep going to the same Post Office. Something just doesn't add up. I'll wait a couple days to see if anything happens, if not, I'm requesting a refund.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, so as you probably saw on FB, I had to do that. Finally triggered a response. Claims my package was sent to Post Office, but might have gotten "lost" at the Post Office. Says he will look into it. How does this happen? And I know this isn't the first time based on some previous posts on this site. Is somebody at this post office keeping these packages? If this is true, why keep going to the same Post Office. Something just doesn't add up. I'll wait a couple days to see if anything happens, if not, I'm requesting a refund.
Lmao. I figured that was you thats why I was the one liking your comments. Gotta do what ya gotta do brotha. Hold people accountable.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This guy exhibits behavior of someone in addiction. Whatevers going on with him he obviously has some lifestyle issues that prevent him from running his business properly. Definitely not the first time hes pulled this crap, although it seems to be getting worse and hes more despondent.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had some time so went ahead and called the post office in Hilliard OH. Gave them my tracking # and they woman on the phone was adamant they never received my package.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm talking with an investor right now that doesn't want to see the line disappear.

I'm also in the middle of a negotiation with a Venture Capital firm interested in taking the HUNG line to mass market (now up to 8 products).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had some time so went ahead and called the post office in Hilliard OH. Gave them my tracking # and they woman on the phone was adamant they never received my package.
The packages are dropped off in a large bag, usually between 30-50 a day. Sometimes some of them don't make it in the system and are never seen again. Sometimes they show up down the road, but the front desk clerks aren't the ones scanning them in.

It tends to be worse during the holiday season, but it happens from time to time. I have your order repacked and it will sent out today.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this **** is hilaaaaaarious how y'all still falling for this **** after so many years HAHA

how many cars has he sold, new business partners he's made, promises for omg there will be availability, unforeseen emergencies, 2 ounce pumps instead of 1 ounce pumps, wrong labels, omg y'all are the most gullible on the face of the earth, its painful to watch really
Don't give a sh!t when he makes products that actually work. No one else does that

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This guy exhibits all the behavior of someone in addiction. Whatevers going on with him he obviously has some lifestyle issues that prevent him from running his business properly. Definitely not the first time hes pulled this crap, although it seems to be getting worse and hes more despondent.
Hey, I appreciate the baseless speculation. Living on barely $2k a month for the past 4 years doesn't leave much extra to spend on an addiction - but dealing with the BS in this industry, when it's pretty much just me here trying to do everything, is absolutely exhausting. Not trying to make excuses, but there's no need to be offensive and attack my personality either. I'm doing the best I can.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, I appreciate the baseless speculation. Living on barely $2k a month for the past 4 years doesn't leave much extra to spend on an addiction - but dealing with the BS in this industry, when it's pretty much just me here trying to do everything, is absolutely exhausting. Not trying to make excuses, but there's no need to be offensive and attack my personality either. I'm doing the best I can.
But you do though... Its always an excuse as to why someones product didnt get shipped, why no one helps you, who backed out that was supposed to help you, what crisis that happened this time thats keeping you from doing things right, etc.... The behavior is what im talking about. You make great products but suck at the business/customer service end.

So you either really have the worst possible luck when it comes to stuff happening or you just don't have it together.

To most people that have been here long enough the latter seems more plausible.

Your products are great man, its been said before. Get someone to help you and market your products better and help you with the distrubition end etc. People who use them love them.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It looks like dsade is responding to everyone both here and on Facebook, so I'd ask that you please withhold judgment and see how this is resolved. For those of you in the thread making baseless claims, I'd ask you to refrain. I think everyone here knows that AM is not a place for bashing anyone and it won't be tolerated as long as the people in question are making a good faith effort to resolve issues. He's always made good on his promises in the past, and I suspect this time will be no different.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It looks like dsade is responding to everyone both here and on Facebook, so I'd ask that you please withhold judgment and see how this is resolved. For those of you in the thread making baseless claims, I'd ask you to refrain. I think everyone here knows that AM is not a place for bashing anyone and it won't be tolerated as long as the people in question are making a good faith effort to resolve issues. He's always made good on his promises in the past, and I suspect this time will be no different.
Honestly I'm trying to help the guy... As I stated his products are great. Numerous numerous issues of items not being shipped. It does more harm than good. I dont have a bad thing to say about him only his business practice could use some modification. Again I'm trying to help him out. Numerous people are completely frustrated and have openly expressed it on this site.

I wont make any other comments so I apologize if it came across harmful. Really just hoping he will see it but I guess its not my business so....

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trying to help by speculating he has an addiction? Don't see how that is helpful at all. You made baseless comments about him personally and that is a huge d move. Stick to the business issues if that's where you have problems.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Honestly I'm trying to help the guy... As I stated his products are great. Numerous numerous issues of items not being shipped. It does more harm than good. I dont have a bad thing to say about him only his business practice could use some modification. Again I'm trying to help him out. Numerous people are completely frustrated and have openly expressed it on this site.

I wont make any other comments so I apologize if it came across harmful. Really just hoping he will see it but I guess its not my business so....
My comment wasn't 100% directed at you, so no worries there. Though telling people he has an addiction isn't really a good way of trying to help someone. Running a small business is extremely difficult, so being effectively on the same side of the court as Matt I have some sympathy. I've reached out to him to see if we can help in any way.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying to help by speculating he has an addiction? Don't see how that is helpful at all. You made baseless comments about him personally and that is a huge d move. Stick to the business issues if that's where you have problems.
I said the behavior "was like". Never said he was an addict bro. And btw your doing the same thing calling me a D. So I think youre a D we good?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My comment wasn't 100% directed at you, so no worries there. Though telling people he has an addiction isn't really a good way of trying to help someone. Running a small business is extremely difficult, so being effectively on the same side of the court as Matt I have some sympathy. I've reached out to him to see if we can help in any way.
I get it man I run 2 small businesses by myself and I know it's hard when you're at that threshold and you can't afford to pay someone to help you. I also know a lot of people love his products because they work. I would just love to see him running a little more efficiently because I know people love his products and often times are wanting to buy in either can't find them or can't get them shipped. But again I'm going to bail out here and I apologize again if anyone was offended

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey I apologize Matt