starting tta

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well haven't see that many people use this but SNS never let me down with other products so I am combining tta with Napalm for this phase of my cut. never used a tta product before so looking forward to seeing how it does.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in your results. I bought RK, TTA, and Syneprine from SNS. I'm currently only using the RK at double the dose and may start the others in a few weeks.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm interested in your results. I bought RK, TTA, and Syneprine from SNS. I'm currently only using the RK at double the dose and may start the others in a few weeks.

Yeah i get my RK from Napalm so thought this would be a good add on i'll let you know

Ether

Awards
There TTA is good stuff I have used it in the past with bulk salvia and forskoli with good results. I took 1 pill 3 times per day.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got great results by stacking TTA 500 with RK 125. The electrolyte complex really eliminates any chance of cramping with the TTA. I tried Designer Supplements TTA years ago and had to stop taking it because of terrible cramps in my legs and stomach. I would start with just 2 caps per day and adjust your dose from there.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got great results by stacking TTA 500 with RK 125. The electrolyte complex really eliminates any chance of cramping with the TTA. I tried Designer Supplements TTA years ago and had to stop taking it because of terrible cramps in my legs and stomach. I would start with just 2 caps per day and adjust your dose from there.
thanks that's what i did started at 2 and am now doing 3-4 a day haven't had any type of cramping cross your fingers

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I started taking TTA yesterday and scaled back on the RK. I am taking 2 TTA caps and 3 RK caps a day.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
... so I've been taking 2 TTA caps and 3 RK caps a day and so far no adverse effects to report.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool man, keep us updated. Feel free to up the dose of RK 125 to 4-6 caps per day. I personally enjoy taking 8 caps a day but make sure you work your way up.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting an Xtreme Tren cycle tomorrow, not sure if I'll stop the RK and TTA.

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting interested in this product. Just want to know if it is okay if
I combine it with another supp? If so, what would be the best combination
to take together with TTA?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stacking it is generally fine, what are your goals? Lean bulk, cut?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
almost anything since it is stim free :439: