Starting TRT

Doordoor101!

Awards
Sorry if this has been asked thousands of times. I tried the search but it didn’t give me anything because of often used words. I’m planning on stating trt. I’m 24 and always had a bitch ass build and mentality. M I had my bloodwork done and came back at 472. I intend on cycling in the future and figured best option is prescription test. Assuming my clinic starts me on trt do I half my dosage before my next bloodwork or, even quarter it? Will there be any red flags for the doc? If so when do I do it as soon as I start or later down the road. From my research labs are every 4 months. Also was considering sarms as well however from reading what I could on this forum, I should hold on that. Finally I have never been on any supplements ever and had a lack of motivation to work out until now. All advice is appreciated! Thanks everyone!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At 472 you do not qualify for TRT, you are well into the normal ranges. So to get on you will need to go to one of those high dollar concierge clinics which really makes no sense. More importantly, if you have a bitch ass mentality TRT is not going to make you less of a bitch ass. So you will still have bitch ass training, nutrition and results. Change your mentality first to train hard enough, and eat well enough to make progress, then do what you can to maximize your natty test and you will get some good results. After that if you still want to cruise and blast then do it, but that is not TRT. TRT replaces missing test which you are not low so you just want to run cycles while not having to PCT.

Also at 24 why you would want to go on TRT for the rest of your life is beyond me if you haven't dedicated what it requires to build a naturally impressive physique, but are willing to risk your health, HPTA, and ability to father children for those goals when not even taking care of the basics first. I mean doing this at 24 you should be at a point where you think you are champion material and just need that push. Not being in a position where you are referring to your mentality as bitch like and looking for shortcuts. You won't grow off of normal TRT doses since you are not already low. People who gain muscle on it are people who actually needed it and the difference from low to high normal range is a big anabolic stimulus. Now you can get higher doses prescribed to where you are almost on cycle all year but those are concierge type of services where you get what you pay for.
If you insist on this then go to a concierge service, you won't need to do any trickery with them. The 200-400 or more a month you pay them to optimize your hormones covers all of that. It's more of a profit based industry with a medical loophole than medical treatment at those places. You wanna pay for it they will often provide it.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Figure out a nutrition plan, train heavy, eat heavy and you will grow.... at 24 you haven't come close to your potential. TRT isn't a cure all by any means, hire yourself a coach and I will guarantee you grow naturally.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
lionking999 Anabolics 176
Brocodeout69 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21
Topher_ruiz Anabolics 5
brandlife 35 and Older 21
BloodManor Male Anti-Aging Medicine 10