Starting TRT with EM

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m at 9 weeks, how long does our hcg bottle last 10 weeks @ 250 a week ?
There is 5 ml total in the vial and 250 IU is 0.25 ml (cc) per injection. So each ml is good for 4 injections. If you inject 250 IU per week then each ml is good for 4 weeks. The total 5 ml will last 20 weeks.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
There is 5 ml total in the vial and 250 IU is 0.25 ml (cc) per injection. So each ml is good for 4 injections. If you inject 250 IU per week then each ml is good for 4 weeks. The total 5 ml will last 20 weeks.
I never tried looking in to it as simplistic as that but yeah. Duh me. Thanks Kenpo

Aust

Aust

Awards
I know mine will not last 20 weeks, might be a little short and I’m dozing correctly. But I do make sure I’m getting my true 125 each 3.5 days.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know mine will not last 20 weeks, might be a little short and I’m dozing correctly. But I do make sure I’m getting my true 125 each 3.5 days.
That’s because of the Waste left in the syringe. It’s impossible, with standard syringes, to get it all out.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
That’s because of the Waste left in the syringe. It’s impossible, with standard syringes, to get it all out.
I haven't graduated to putting both into 1 syringe yet but I lose damn near a half ml each test shot

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
nothing new to report here.... things are still going well.

I will prolly get bloodwork pretty soon to see how splitting the cyp dose has been working.

Aust

Aust

Awards
Same here, have reorder the hcg very soon. When does EM require blood work?
Start date for me was 09/06/17.

trtdoc

trtdoc

Awards
Hey Aust! Hope all is well my friend!

Bloodwork is required every 4 months. We will check everything standard of course- anything you want me to review be happy to let me know

FYI- we can run labs through your private insurance that can save substantial money, just letting you guys know :)

Dr B

Dxt25

Awards
Now that you have said that Dr.b, do know if GHI(emblem health) cover those tests? I know we can use only quest diagnostics...

Aust

Aust

Awards
I just need a script that is good for multiple blood-work per year. But my nurse said they didn’t get any fax’s and I’m in and out of country so for me can be hit and miss for month or two.
My first hcg bottle didn’t come with script on bottle so that was hard explaining to customs what’s in the bottle and syringes raise eyebrows a bit.
But waiting on my next hcg bottle. Might have get one next week when go to Canada.

trtdoc

trtdoc

Awards
You bet- I can personally call them and make sure this is taken care of! :)

Safe travels my friend! Let me know if you need anything

Sorry about that. But every rx should have an prescription with bottle. I'll make sure you get a hard copy Rx with next shipment

Dr B

trtdoc

trtdoc

Awards
Dxt- great question!

I can always make a phone call and ask :)

I'll put on my to do list!

Dr B

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
I just need a script that is good for multiple blood-work per year. But my nurse said they didn’t get any fax’s and I’m in and out of country so for me can be hit and miss for month or two.
My first hcg bottle didn’t come with script on bottle so that was hard explaining to customs what’s in the bottle and syringes raise eyebrows a bit.
But waiting on my next hcg bottle. Might have get one next week when go to Canada.
Yeah none if my hcg bottles came with scrip on them...quite dicey crossing state lines from Mississippi and Louisiana cause anybody that knows how the law men round here work knows imma b locked up and have my meds taken...but the things youll do to stay healthy.

trtdoc

trtdoc

Awards
Ohhh ok gotcha! No worries that has been corrected :)

That's for your business my friend! :)

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I got part of my bloodwork back today.... still waiting on the E2 level.

My total T is up to 1304 from 540 (when I was on clomid, too. it was actually 265 prior to that) and free T is up to 31 from 14. that was drawn on Friday, and I injected 200 mg cyp on Monday. (although, with my recent gyno issues, I'm going to split that up again to reduce the aromatization...)

EDIT: got the E2 results, and my estradiol is up to 25 from 15. So I assume I will stick with the .5 mg Arimidex dose, but will e-mail the Doc about it and see what he says.

Anyway, cool to see the actual numbers go up so much. I've been on vacation for a week and eating like a pig, and have gotten a touch leaner and my workouts have been great. getting a lot of little things done around the house too, that normally would have wiped me out for a day or two...

I know I'm preaching to the choir to the other guys on TRT, but it really feels nice to have enough energy back to actually get things done and not have to take a ton of stimulants just to take care of my "honey-do" list.

(side note: while I like that Discounted Labs is closer to my house and apparently more accurate, I got spoiled by how quickly I got results back from Private MD labs.... kinda gave me unreasonable expectations, I think )

So, splitting the dose seems to work well... total T is down slightly to 1215, but free T is up a bit to 39 (from 31). E2 is stable.

So far very few sides.... just the minor issues with the pre-existing gyno. otherwise, energy, sex drive, mood, fat loss, strength and LBM gains are all better. blood pressure and blood glucose is better, too...

my wife was a little hesitant at first, but has changed her mind quite a bit after seeing me become the old me again..... we've had a stressful couple of years, and were not doing well in our marriage. we've completely changed things over the past couple months, and I genuinely don't think it would have happened had I not started TRT...

customer service through EM has also been great. I've never had a Dr been so customer service oriented and willing to answer random questions outside of normal business hours.

Dxt25

Awards
So, splitting the dose seems to work well... total T is down slightly to 1215, but free T is up a bit to 39 (from 31). E2 is stable.

So far very few sides.... just the minor issues with the pre-existing gyno. otherwise, energy, sex drive, mood, fat loss, strength and LBM gains are all better. blood pressure and blood glucose is better, too...

my wife was a little hesitant at first, but has changed her mind quite a bit after seeing me become the old me again..... we've had a stressful couple of years, and were not doing well in our marriage. we've completely changed things over the past couple months, and I genuinely don't think it would have happened had I not started TRT...

customer service through EM has also been great. I've never had a Dr been so customer service oriented and willing to answer random questions outside of normal business hours.
Dr.B is awesomE!! Your numbers are also super high. It’s amazing how everyone is different. At 200mg a week has me around 700 I think, which isnt deal for me. He upped my dose and I feel much better. If you need anything brother im here to help also!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear. TRT was a life changer for me as well. Keep in mind that you may need to have your wife’s hormones checked as well. It made a difference in my marriage when both of us were hormone corrected.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear. TRT was a life changer for me as well. Keep in mind that you may need to have your wife’s hormones checked as well. It made a difference in my marriage when both of us were hormone corrected.
anywhere you'd suggest for info on women's hormonal management?

my wife actually has her yearly gyno apt coming up, and I'm gonna have her ask to get a full hormone panel done. not sure how much we can adjust it because of some of her pre-existing conditions, but it would be cool to help her get some energy back, too.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Dr.B is awesomE!! Your numbers are also super high. It’s amazing how everyone is different. At 200mg a week has me around 700 I think, which isnt deal for me. He upped my dose and I feel much better. If you need anything brother im here to help also!
wow.... how much do you weigh?

I'm around 255 now.... started around 270-275, I think. I had actually lost 20 lbs prior to that with diet/exercise, too....

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

my wife actually has her yearly gyno apt coming up, and I'm gonna have her ask to get a full hormone panel done. not sure how much we can adjust it because of some of her pre-existing conditions, but it would be cool to help her get some energy back, too.
My wife has been an HRT user for about 3 years. It’s just as amazing for females as it is for males, more so. It’s also hard to find a good doctor. PM me with questions.

If you are on FB, there are groups that I recommend highly: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Discussion for men and Women’s Health and HRT. Don’t forget Entourage Testosterone Patients group as well.

Dxt25

Awards

Maybe dr. B can also help. Give him a call and ask

trtdoc

trtdoc

Awards
I do not treat women. They have too many negative feedback hormones and it is imperative they are seen in person IMO. They have more history etc that need to be taken into consideration...

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If anyone has questions or is curious about TRT and Entourage Hormones (Entourage Medical), feel free to visit my log as a patient of them or message me. I’d be happy to answer questions or get you in contact with them.
First AM Patient
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295946

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to give a quick update:

fat loss has been very steady.... I have been dieting agreesivly (1000 cal deficit) and consistent workouts. when I was younger this worked great, but over the last decade or so, this resulted in much slower progress that one would expect. since starting TRTmy fat loss has been great... and I'm still getting stronger and maintaining muscle mass. overall healthy feeling is great, too.

It's kinda hard to explain and a little cheesy, but I am generally much more optimistic and nicer to be around. I didn't intentionally really try, but started doing lots of little things around the house that the wife really appreciates. things as simple as that have really helped out our marriage.... more than I would have ever thought, to be honest.

who would have thought $100/month would have transformed my life?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TRT has been one of the most life-changing events in my life. I’m an engineer and thought my career was over due to the memory issues associated with low T. I actually thought I was getting early onset Alzheimer’s!! TRT has corrected it and I’m back to my old self at 57!!

Happy for you! Now BECOME the HEALTHY BEAST!

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
TRT has been one of the most life-changing events in my life. I’m an engineer and thought my career was over due to the memory issues associated with low T. I actually thought I was getting early onset Alzheimer’s!! TRT has corrected it and I’m back to my old self at 57!!

Happy for you! Now BECOME the HEALTHY BEAST!
thanks man! personally, I really appreciate all the great advice you've given here, both in general and in using EM for TRT.

trtdoc

trtdoc

Awards
GREAT feedback guys!

I think it is important for guys to understand the quality of life we are MEANT to have! Dont let Low T rob you of another day!

Keep up the good work gents!

Dr B

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
took some measurements today....

I didn't do them when I started TRT, but did back in May when I really started dieting.

down almost 50 lbs, waist down 6", arms only down 1/2", but strength is up.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
took some measurements today....

I didn't do them when I started TRT, but did back in May when I really started dieting.

down almost 50 lbs, waist down 6", arms only down 1/2", but strength is up.
That is fantastic news!!! Congratulations!! I bet your family is happy you took the road to health.

Just goes to show that proper testosterone levels can contribute to motivation to correct diet and exercise.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clarification, Entourage Medical is now charging for shipping so the new pricing is:
Pricing/What is Provided:

For $139 per month your protocol includes:
200mg/ test cyp weekly
250iu hcg weekly
1mg arimidex weekly
Syringes/alcohol pads
Monthly consult with provider
Shipping to your door

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
**Important** - Entourage Medical will now be sending 20/weeks worth of medications and supplies at a time now!!! This will make the process even easier now!

Make sure to put in your refill request at week 19 to reorder.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
**Important** - Entourage Medical will now be using both Empower Pharmacy or Hallandale Pharmacy to fill orders. The volume of orders has outgrown just one pharmacy.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
okay, so I haven't slept much lately so I'm kinda fuzzy...

I stopped the HCG a while back due to it exacerbating my gyno. however, it is pretty much gone due to good E2 control and adding in Nolvadex.

I'm thinking of slowly adding the HCG back in at a low dose, but I want to double check my math...

since it comes as 5,000 IU, a regular 1 ml syringe would be 1,000 IU. so that would make 1/10 of the syringe 100 IU, right?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I dose 250 IU and that’s 0.25 cc.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
**Important** - Entourage Medical will now be using ONLY Hallandale Pharmacy to fill orders. Empower Pharmacy is not supporting telemedicine anymore.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
A couple random questions....

dose arimidex only come in 1 mg pills? I cannot split that into anything smaller than half without wrecking the whole thing.... but I think 1 mg/wk is too high for me. maybe just take .5 mg once a week?

also, I was feeling cruddy earlier, and my wife took my temp and it was 97.6. since I'm currently on 50 mcg of synthroid/day already, does that mean my dose is too low there?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only arimidex I’ve seen comes in 1 mg tablets. You can easily cut them into quarters with a razor blade (do it in a shallow Pyrex baking dish to catch the quarter tablets). I use an Equadose pill cutter:
http://equadose.com/

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
I received my 1st from Hallendale and my AI is n da Test, huh. Just thought I'd share that for what ever reason

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I received my 1st from Hallendale and my AI is n da Test, huh. Just thought I'd share that for what ever reason
Inject ai? W/ the test??.... I saw that the was some law passed about that or something. Doesn't make any sense to me as everyone is different and the whole point of a good trt is that its not a one size fits all.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What? Really? I’m contacting Entourage Medical now to verify.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Verified with Entourage Medical that Hallandale Pharmacy is NOT compounding the AI into the testosterone. Can you send me a picture showing the vial? This might some sort of mistake.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Verified with Entourage Medical that Hallandale Pharmacy is NOT compounding the AI into the testosterone. Can you send me a picture showing the vial? This might some sort of mistake.
Keeps telling me download failed, but I can c it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lionking999 Anabolics 176
Brocodeout69 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21
Topher_ruiz Anabolics 5
brandlife 35 and Older 21