Starting TRT today

ripper225

Awards
I try and take 100mg ED as a regular supp.

occassionally my routine changes and E gets away from me at which point I’ll take 200-300mg at a time sometimes 2-3x a day until I feel like it’s under control. I believe it’s action is in helping to more quickly metabolize excess E out of your system rather than inhibiting it’s production or blocking receptors. In this way it doesn’t shutdown E or result in rebound — it just feels way more smooth than some of the abrupt changes I’ve noted with something like letro.

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I try and take 100mg ED as a regular supp.

occassionally my routine changes and E gets away from me at which point I’ll take 200-300mg at a time sometimes 2-3x a day until I feel like it’s under control. I believe it’s action is in helping to more quickly metabolize excess E out of your system rather than inhibiting it’s production or blocking receptors. In this way it doesn’t shutdown E or result in rebound — it just feels way more smooth than some of the abrupt changes I’ve noted with something like letro.
Going to look into it tonight and place an order

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
so back home. doc was not all that scared of my levels rather he said he just wanted me to be aware. I brought up nip sensitivity. we agreed not to pull me off trt but to drop me from 150 to 125 to see what happens. I may or may not try DIM first with 150 and then if nips are still sensitive will drop down to 125. Next bloods are in 3 months

ripper225

Awards
so back home. doc was not all that scared of my levels rather he said he just wanted me to be aware. I brought up nip sensitivity. we agreed not to pull me off trt but to drop me from 150 to 125 to see what happens. I may or may not try DIM first with 150 and then if nips are still sensitive will drop down to 125. Next bloods are in 3 months
try it with the DIM,but also if you’re doing 1 shot/Wk break it up and try smaller volumes Every 2-3 days (subq). I found that I got a much better response while also alleviating a lot of my issues with E and libido and thus ended up dropping my dose down from 160=>120/wk as my goals do not include putting on a bunch of size. At 160/wk, I was adding weight very easily (muscle memory is nice) but also libido was too much.

My goals now post 40 is towards being fit/lean and improving health and longevity.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
try it with the DIM,but also if you’re doing 1 shot/Wk break it up and try smaller volumes Every 2-3 days (subq). I found that I got a much better response while also alleviating a lot of my issues with E and libido and thus ended up dropping my dose down from 160=>120/wk as my goals do not include putting on a bunch of size. At 160/wk, I was adding weight very easily (muscle memory is nice) but also libido was too much.

My goals now post 40 is towards being fit/lean and improving health and longevity.
Yep, daily if possible, but more smaller doses is the way to go for sure. On cycle I was able to get rid of all side effects by switching to daily.

Trt600mg

Trt600mg

Awards
Don't drop your test. You must add AIS.

If your bloods show that your estrogen is within range. Stop overthinking it. It's likely your "itchy nips" are just psychosomatic, from reading BB forums. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd guess you aren't exactly shredded, and already had fat deposits there. Pseudo gyno and real gyno are very different things. Best to just get it out of your head and focus on improving your body comp.

First of all. Please! Stop touching and pinching and rubbing! That can actually stimulate prolactin and in extreme cases LACTATING!

Believe me you'll know when you are having an e2 overstimulation of your glands .. it's not just itchy .. it's unbearable. Like your shirts will drive you nuts just from rubbing. Your nip will look like a thimble.

regarding your dosages. Use whatever dose gets your blood serum concentration close to 850-900. Once you're there.. if your estrogen is out of range (or even high normal) use an aromatase inhibitor. Start low. Once stable get tested. If you are still higher than ideal increase the dosages slightly.

Focus on improving your BF% . As you lower your mass you can decrease your test dosage while maintaining the same optimum serum concentration. Your AI needs will also decrease from having less substrate along with the decrease of enzymes.

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Don't drop your test. You must add AIS.

If your bloods show that your estrogen is within range. Stop overthinking it. It's likely your "itchy nips" are just psychosomatic, from reading BB forums. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd guess you aren't exactly shredded, and already had fat deposits there. Pseudo gyno and real gyno are very different things. Best to just get it out of your head and focus on improving your body comp.

First of all. Please! Stop touching and pinching and rubbing! That can actually stimulate prolactin and in extreme cases LACTATING!

Believe me you'll know when you are having an e2 overstimulation of your glands .. it's not just itchy .. it's unbearable. Like your shirts will drive you nuts just from rubbing. Your nip will look like a thimble.

regarding your dosages. Use whatever dose gets your blood serum concentration close to 850-900. Once you're there.. if your estrogen is out of range (or even high normal) use an aromatase inhibitor. Start low. Once stable get tested. If you are still higher than ideal increase the dosages slightly.

Focus on improving your BF% . As you lower your mass you can decrease your test dosage while maintaining the same optimum serum concentration. Your AI needs will also decrease from having less substrate along with the decrease of enzymes.
it’s def gyno forming it’s not in my head. getting the cone shape and larger/softer chest. and I can grab a “mass” on my left side under the nipple. I haven’t had that for years until I started trt. and as far as bloods go, I’ve been through five drs who all refuse to test my estrogen levels so I gave up on that aspect. might pay oop to get it checked eventually on my own

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
it’s def gyno forming it’s not in my head. getting the cone shape and larger/softer chest. and I can grab a “mass” on my left side under the nipple. I haven’t had that for years until I started trt. and as far as bloods go, I’ve been through five drs who all refuse to test my estrogen levels so I gave up on that aspect. might pay oop to get it checked eventually on my own
It’s like $30 to check your estrogen ala carte via Ulta Labs or Marek

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Been on 150/week for a while now. Pin same day every week and do bloods same day every time.
If everything has been consistent, why are my levels slowly declining? (Look at previous 2 posts)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Been on 150/week for a while now. Pin same day every week and do bloods same day every time.
If everything has been consistent, why are my levels slowly declining? (Look at previous 2 posts)
Could be other factors. Assuming it’s same test from same pharmacy, your body’s ability to either aromatize the test to estrogen or clear out the testosterone faster could have changed.

For example, if you have gained some fat or began consuming a substance more that promotes aromatization, you would see less circulating testosterone and more estradiol.

I am not expert or doctor, but I believe that is common. It’s not going to endlessly continue downward to where it’s having no effect.

Plus, consider the point of TRT is health & quality of life improvement. Do you feel it is providing benefit still compared to your previous low T? Most good doctors are more worried about how you’re objectively doing with the therapy, vs treating entirely on numbers.

The difference between 500 and 650 for the ability to build muscle & lose fat is absolutely zilch. So if you are still feeling right, then life is good.

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah Hyde I feel much better since I’ve started. Less stress, more energy, better overall mood. Only thing I’m still trying to work on is libido and erection quality

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
my libido is completely shot right now paired with some ED. My joints have also been sore so my short term guess is I made estrogen levels too low with arimidex.

I need things to be working for next Saturday. I have tada and I also have some trest laying around that I’ve never touched before. Would taking it for a week help the cause and if so what dose ?

Also just started Hyperion. Should I keep that going or stop?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my libido is completely shot right now paired with some ED. My joints have also been sore so my short term guess is I made estrogen levels too low with arimidex.

I need things to be working for next Saturday. I have tada and I also have some trest laying around that I’ve never touched before. Would taking it for a week help the cause and if so what dose ?

Also just started Hyperion. Should I keep that going or stop?
Been reading through, when did you add arimidex? Crashed estrogen sounds right to me. I have gyno from messing around with orals over the years and have crashed my estrogen a few times. Makes you feel like crap. Having said that if you think you have ED when you don't the mind can play tricks and cause issues where there is none. I have been on ralox for my gyno which has helped a little but I also take DIM and before that I used inhibit-e by SNS which reduced symptoms greatly. These are natural though so will not get rid of gyno but help prevent flare ups.

Just FYI mine was not prolactin based, the gland actually gained in size and is currently the size of an elongated pea to the left of my nipple. My nipples have never puffed up, gone cone shaped, extra pointy etc. They have always looked normal. I am pretty thin though, about 15% bodyfat, 185lbs at 6 foot.

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@wobmevel I had some nice cone shapes going on lol. ralox and .5 arimidex 2x a week knocked it out and I continued arimidex so it didn’t come back. then all of a sudden no libido and slight ed. currently I am taking dim and inhibit e. But may stop those until Saturday to try and actually raise E a little

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@wobmevel I had some nice cone shapes going on lol. ralox and .5 arimidex 2x a week knocked it out and I continued arimidex so it didn’t come back. then all of a sudden no libido and slight ed. currently I am taking dim and inhibit e. But may stop those until Saturday to try and actually raise E a little
Too late probably for advice to help Saturday, but more guys than not do not seem to need pharmaceutical AI, or very little, on 150 test per week. Especially if using DIM and Inhibit E already, it is very likely coupled with low libido and creaky joints that estrogen is too low.

Backing off the Arimidex and taking Hyperion this week is the best play. Maybe stopping the Inhibit E as well though the weekend to help get estrogen up faster.

I wouldn’t crack a vial of Trest just for one day. You’re bringing a gun to a knife fight there.

I would definitely take 20mg Tadalafil. It won’t help libido, but it will definitely still help you get erect with some manual stimulation to handle business. With estrogen coming up, things will be okay.

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Too late probably for advice to help Saturday, but more guys than not do not seem to need pharmaceutical AI, or very little, on 150 test per week. Especially if using DIM and Inhibit E already, it is very likely coupled with low libido and creaky joints that estrogen is too low.

Backing off the Arimidex and taking Hyperion this week is the best play. Maybe stopping the Inhibit E as well though the weekend to help get estrogen up faster.

I wouldn’t crack a vial of Trest just for one day. You’re bringing a gun to a knife fight there.

I would definitely take 20mg Tadalafil. It won’t help libido, but it will definitely still help you get erect with some manual stimulation to handle business. With estrogen coming up, things will be okay.
Yes stopped taking all anti E supps and no ai for the past 2 weeks. 5mg tada every morning, and also did 200mg test on Monday to help bring e levels up a little. I am feeling slightly better but not by much. dr also gave me a script for sildenefil and tada on Wednesday so I’m hopping I’ll make out alright tonight. thinking 20 tada and 50 sildenefil… may do another 200 test on Monday and then the following weeks continue with my normal 150 plus inhibit e

Since my dr won’t test my e levels I will have to get them checked myself at some point

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
big spike in libido/erection quality the past couple days…

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
after 4 weeks on 200 with no AI my libido was amazing. all gyno came back though. now back on my prescribed 150 and libido is dead again. also hesitant to use an AI. what’s my next move?

ralox in mail for gyno

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
after 4 weeks on 200 with no AI my libido was amazing. all gyno came back though. now back on my prescribed 150 and libido is dead again. also hesitant to use an AI. what’s my next move?

ralox in mail for gyno
IMO I think you’re changing your protocol too much too fast. Fluctuations in hormones can effect libido. I would stay the course of 150mg/ week and split it to two injections a week. Also use 100mg DIM twice a day.
Have you considered adding dhea and pregnenolone? When I was having libido problems while on trt these helped tremendously. I use 25mg dhea and 10mg preg each day sublingual in the morning.

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
IMO I think you’re changing your protocol too much too fast. Fluctuations in hormones can effect libido. I would stay the course of 150mg/ week and split it to two injections a week. Also use 100mg DIM twice a day.
Have you considered adding dhea and pregnenolone? When I was having libido problems while on trt these helped tremendously. I use 25mg dhea and 10mg preg each day sublingual in the morning.
yeah im on dim 300mg, inhibit e, and right now Dermacrine

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Brocodeout69 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21
Topher_ruiz Anabolics 5
brandlife 35 and Older 21
BloodManor Male Anti-Aging Medicine 10