Starting the summer cut... Injured!!

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys....

So Im in week 4 of my pct, however I need to take this week off because of a wrist injury and shoulder injury thats keeping me pretty much away from the gym (except for legs) totally untill I heal up.

However if im recoved by next week, I plan to start my cut since it would be pointless to bulk for 1 more month then cut. My goal is to drop 10 lbs and I will have 4-7 weeks to do this.

The sups I am thinking about using to cut will be : Sesamin, Melting Point, Activate, Lean xtreme, And some Bcaa's.

I have a few questions though...
I have been on the activate now for a month already, is it going to be ok to take a week off and then start right back on it again? Same goes for the lean xtreme.

I am trying to lose bf and keep preserve as much muscle as possible without the use of any AAS, since i just came off a cycle.

If you guys have any better or other suggestions, im always willing to hear it, just throw it up here. Thanks!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
10lbs in that period of time sounds like a cakewalk. and IMO, you don't need any of that **** to help you do it. if you were to post your stats and current diet (and diet plans to help achieve this goal), along with training and cardio plan, there would be more info for us to go off of. JMO. ;)

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
10lbs in that period of time sounds like a cakewalk. and IMO, you don't need any of that **** to help you do it. if you were to post your stats and current diet (and diet plans to help achieve this goal), along with training and cardio plan, there would be more info for us to go off of. JMO. ;)
Cool thanks.

Stats...
195lb ~ 13% bf
Ht 5'11

Training will be Max-OT...(i started 1 week before i had to take this break and i loved it)

Cardio 3x a week 45 mins low intensity in the AM.

Diet is looking to be about 500 cals below maintenance... I just got done bulking so im going to have to write up a new diet sometime within the next few days.

The reason i didnt want to cut for very long, if because i dont feel like i have enough muscle to be able to cut for a while and not lose what i gained on my SD/PP/prostan cycle.

I just feel like losing those few extra lbs that are making me look soft.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a plan to me brutha. when you get around to writing up that new diet, post it up. i'm sure it's fine but it never hurts to have a second opinion.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I have a few questions though...
I have been on the activate now for a month already, is it going to be ok to take a week off and then start right back on it again? Same goes for the lean xtreme.
Yeah, that'll be ok. I don't see any concerns with using either products for an 8-week cycle each, so a week between would be ok.

For your MP/Sesa, you may want to do half-doses of both (or either, with the other being full-dose). It all depends how well your body copes with the cramping issue. Get some magnesium/potassium for this.