Starting my cutting cycle

jlevz

Member
whats up guys? I am starting my cutting cycle using, alri venom for stim, lean extreme non stim,hdrol 75mg, and my question now is I have stano and furuza, I was told to dose these two very high to see results 450mg for stano and 400mg for furuza.have cycle assist, anything else I might need? for pct I have novadex and inhibit e along with reduce xt. thanks for any help I am 5' 6" 185 looking to drop to about 170
 
cycle will be h-drol + furuzaA + stano-drol ?!

you will need 2 bottles of each.......i hope you are rich hahahaha

but man....isn't to much Ph's ?!
i think h-drol and furuza is enough
 
whats up guys? I am starting my cutting cycle using, alri venom for stim, lean extreme non stim,hdrol 75mg, and my question now is I have stano and furuza, I was told to dose these two very high to see results 450mg for stano and 400mg for furuza.have cycle assist, anything else I might need? for pct I have novadex and inhibit e along with reduce xt. thanks for any help I am 5' 6" 185 looking to drop to about 170

pct needs to be tamoxifen citrate, imo. Its been proven over and over again that it works. we have no studies that ive seen done that prove the otc route works the best.
 
i would run hdrol at 75mgs with furzaa n e where between 150-250 mgs. . you'll need to assess your tolerance. . no need to stack stano and furza. . .utilize the fat burning potential with hdrol and furza. . will be perfect my friend. . .
 
Back
Top