Starting my 6 week Helladrol cycle next week

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
Hey everyone!
After a little over a year of research on these boards and other tomes of information, I've pulled the trigger and going to run my first HDrol cycle. And damn, it's a hell of a lot more expensive than I thought it would be, but hopefully the results will be just as significant!
Here's my cycle.

Stats:
24yo
195lbs
6'3"

I'm already in very athletic shape due to years of college athletics, so I can only hope to add more lean muscle mass while maintaining a solid BF. I'm also aiming for a 3500+ calorie diet, which I've already been pretty consistent with the past few months, and I truly believe I've reached pretty close to my natural anabolic threshold.

PreCycle:
Milk Thistle/Hawthorn Berry #/# # = recommended dose
AI Cycle Assist 0/#

Cycle:
Helladrol 75/75/75/75/100/100 (depending how 75 feels will bump to 100)
AMS 4ad rd-e 2/2/2/2/2/2 (2 is recommended, however I have enough to run 6 weeks of 3 a day, I'm up for suggestions)
Taurine 5g ed
Fish Oil with HDrol for enhanced absorbtion/general health
CEL & AI cycle assist
Milk Thistle/Hawthorn Berry

Post Cycle:
CN Toremifene 90(120 first 3 days)/60/60/30
DAA 3/3/3/3
Erase 0/1/3/3/2/2/1
HcGenerate 6/6/6/6/6
Anabeta #/#/#/#

I definitely want to run this right, and I will be starting a log in the Cycle Info subforum next week when I start, so be on the lookout! Any inputs anyone has on this cycle??

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Someone did there homework ;-)

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
looks good man! I was about 15 lbs heavier than you when I started my first H-Drol cycle, I ended up staying around 225 after PCT. As long as your training and diet are dialed in, I think you will see very significant results.

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
Awesome, thanks guys. Yeah I'm running a 3 workout per 5 day split plan and I'm really excited to see what I can get out of this!

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Looks well planned. Lift hard and good luck!!!

zaynep

Awards
very nice organization! what workouts were you doing throughout this cycle? Could you elaborate on the 5 day split? THANKS!!

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Does fish oil really nhance absorption? Guess u do learn somthing every day

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
cycle looks great definitely took time to research and plan. I'm sub'd to see how it treats you.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so you recommend cycle assist and HB both while on cycle?
Depends on the person... Hdrol doesn't raise my bp much but Mdrol does. Some people are fine some aren't bud.

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
Well, unfortunately it appears I impinged my shoulder doing some shoulder workout a few weeks back, and I've been waiting diligently for it to heal, but it looks like its still got a few weeks left before I can press again :( I'll definitely keep this thread updated when I begin!