Starting cycle of havoc- advice

Patmac916

Awards
About to start a cycle of havoc by rpn in the next week or two. Waiting to get all my products. Planning on taking cycle support by iron labs, milk thistle, and something to help with my joints. Not sure prob just gana get something from GNC. Also taking my Protien and daily multiple. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Planning on doing a 6 week cycle. Suggestions on amount per week? Thanks all. Will keep you posted thru out

BrandonH1083

Awards
If its your first cycle start at like 20 mg and go up 10 mg per week until you get to around 40 mg. I always take super cissus for joints.. I hope you have a serm for pct.

Patmac916

Awards
If its your first cycle start at like 20 mg and go up 10 mg per week until you get to around 40 mg. I always take super cissus for joints.. I hope you have a serm for pct.

Not yet I haven't started my cycle yet still waiting on everything to come it. Any advice on what one to buy and when to start taking it in accordance with my cycle

stann123

stann123

Awards
About to start a cycle of havoc by rpn in the next week or two. Waiting to get all my products. Planning on taking cycle support by iron labs, milk thistle, and something to help with my joints. Not sure prob just gana get something from GNC. Also taking my Protien and daily multiple. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Planning on doing a 6 week cycle. Suggestions on amount per week? Thanks all. Will keep you posted thru out
First tip, don't shop at GNC.
why don't you post your cycle layout so we can help you

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get some Cycle Assist, it is better than cycle support by Iron Labs and cheaper.

30mg is fine. I've ran a lot of cycles, weigh 220 and 30mg still works great for me.

What is your pct?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
For joints go with some sns cissus. Also take your fish oil, and I like to take glucosamine with msm. Agree with the above post, go with cycle assist over ironmaglabs version.

Patmac916

Awards

I am planning on doing 30/40/40/40/40/50. With cycle assist, fish oil, liver support and joint support. I have novadex for pct and planning on doing that at 20/20/20/20. Just wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything else before I start my cycle. Also planning on taking creative and a test booster also with the novadex. Anything I'm missing or you guys suggest would be greatly appreciated. Wana make sure I have everything covered before I start. Thanks fellas, don't be afraid of failure.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
No. You start at 30mg. Unless your a small child. In which case I hope your not doing steroids. 20mg is wast of money unless your using it for bodybuilding purposes like coming into a show dry.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I am planning on doing 30/40/40/40/40/50. With cycle assist, fish oil, liver support and joint support. I have novadex for pct and planning on doing that at 20/20/20/20. Just wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything else before I start my cycle. Also planning on taking creative and a test booster also with the novadex. Anything I'm missing or you guys suggest would be greatly appreciated. Wana make sure I have everything covered before I start. Thanks fellas, don't be afraid of failure.
Nolva 20/20/10/10. And reduce xt starting week three for cortisol.
Besides this, stick to your original plan. It's good.

Patmac916

Awards
Thanks all for your help. Will post a before and after pic so you can see results. Will keep you posted on any side effects thru out.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You could just start a log? In cycle info. I'd sub. I wanna see the before and afters for sure.

Patmac916

Awards
Day two of cycle... Started at 30 mgs. Take one 10 mg thru out the day last one around 4:30 5:00 because I heard epi messes up your sleep patterns. Felt great at the gym today.... Great back work out. Felt less tired than normal. No sides so far... Felt a little angry but not sure if it was because it was a Monday or what, will have pictures posted in the next couple days. Anything else you wana know just let me know. Keep pumping fellas and you will see results.