hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
2 tubs alphamine
2 bottles reduce xt
1 bottle burn 24 (will buy another)
1 bottle AEN APE
1 bottle OF X Factor (gonna buy another)

Then pes amino IV, creatine, other essentials.

Im 6'0 220 and around 20% right now.

Will these supplements help gain strength on a cut? Im only cutting to 15% so nothing major, gonna do it slowly and figured 8 weeks is a good timeframe.

Macros are dialed in. Doing IF and used their calculator for macros.

2,000 calories off days and 2,800 on training days.

zainathon

zainathon

Awards
Id drop the creatine. It will hold water which wouldn't help in a cut any

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Id drop the creatine. It will hold water which wouldn't help in a cut any
Not so fast amigo. Creatine is good on a cut too and the water is intra muscular. Now, I am not a responder to creatine like others but there are tons of reviews of those who used creatine on a cut.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Not so fast amigo. Creatine is good on a cut too and the water is intra muscular. Now, I am not a responder to creatine like others but there are tons of reviews of those who used creatine on a cut.

Yeah I'm definitely keeping creatine. If only for the strength sparing effects.

Mostly just wondering what some realistic expectations are. I know ara is known for strength gains but don't know how much a calorie surplus has in that.

Guess I should just run the 8 week cycle and see where the chips fall. Even maintaining strength and losing 20 pounds could be considered a win I suppose.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm definitely keeping creatine. If only for the strength sparing effects.

Mostly just wondering what some realistic expectations are. I know ara is known for strength gains but don't know how much a calorie surplus has in that.

Guess I should just run the 8 week cycle and see where the chips fall. Even maintaining strength and losing 20 pounds could be considered a win I suppose.
Yeah man. Just try it out and see how it works for you.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It hard to give a definite answer, but I see no reason why with a well planned out training plan and proper set up of the diet that you couldn't drop some fat and gain some strength with that combo.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you're only going to 15% you could do without a lot of that, but it's alright in my opinion. Good luck OP.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As others stated, with what you have, you should see a nice drop in BF%. Strength gains are hard to say because some notice them while cutting and others do not. But with the ArA, I see no reason why your strength shouldn't increase.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 20% body fat you probably just need a healthy dose of diet and exercise, with some creatine added in. I'd save the Reduce XT till you're under 15%, and maybe use some X Gels or Burn24 or Forskolin or EC with it. Your body will rapidly respond to changes in diet and exercise level, so most cutting "help" supplements will be better utilized at a later stage in your cut.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies guys. I decided just to go balls to the wall and cut until the end of June so these products should have a pronounced effect.

Took my first dose of Alphamine mixed with Amino IV, Reduce XT, X Factor and AEN APE just now. After the APE runs out I'll pick up 8 weeks worth of Alphamax.

Burn 24 will jump into the mix later on today!

I'll post results in this thread. I'll try and get some pictures up too.

starting weight-223
Waist-37.5
Arms-17

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies guys. I decided just to go balls to the wall and cut until the end of June so these products should have a pronounced effect.

Took my first dose of Alphamine mixed with Amino IV, Reduce XT, X Factor and AEN APE just now. After the APE runs out I'll pick up 8 weeks worth of Alphamax.

Burn 24 will jump into the mix later on today!

I'll post results in this thread. I'll try and get some pictures up too.

starting weight-223
Waist-37.5
Arms-17
Hope you enjoy those products man

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
i must admit the PES alphamine is freaking amazing... first time a supp has that effect on me.
I feel fetter ( like more confident ) , excited at the gym ( more energy ) , i feel like my body is burning ( sweating a lot ).
The only bad side , is that i sleep less , cause i'm like excited. i take 3 coops a day .
REALLY NICE product , was quite deceived by Erase pro and anabeta , but that one is just .. :)

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
i must admit the PES alphamine is freaking amazing... first time a supp has that effect on me.
I feel fetter ( like more confident ) , excited at the gym ( more energy ) , i feel like my body is burning ( sweating a lot ).
The only bad side , is that i sleep less , cause i'm like excited. i take 3 coops a day .
REALLY NICE product , was quite deceived by Erase pro and anabeta , but that one is just .. :)
Yeah, I had a great workout today. Felt focused and ready to go! I took off for 6 months because I tore my meniscus then just got really lazy. Been back at it for 6 weeks now and things have progressed quickly. I think this stack is gonna help immensely.

Hit squats for 255 x 8 today and it surprised me. Just started squatting again last week and got 235 x 8. Lol maybe next week the ArA will kick in and I'll get 275 x 8.....just kidding.....or am I???

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Yeah, I had a great workout today. Felt focused and ready to go! I took off for 6 months because I tore my meniscus then just got really lazy. Been back at it for 6 weeks now and things have progressed quickly. I think this stack is gonna help immensely.

Hit squats for 255 x 8 today and it surprised me. Just started squatting again last week and got 235 x 8. Lol maybe next week the ArA will kick in and I'll get 275 x 8.....just kidding.....or am I???
Never used ArA , can't tell ya , buy hopes so :D

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Already liking this stack. Since I'm an all or nothing type of guy I'm going to order 4 bottles of forskolin-95. I'm wanting it to last for 3 months though so would dosing it 5 days a week at 100 mg on workout days be fine?

Also, lol'd hard at the pumps from ArA today. My arms swole to like 18 inches on it. I almost looked stupid.........almost.......

Seriois question....just fit a 12 pack into my macros. I have 480 calories left. Would burn24/reduce xt mitigate the alcohol if I took them with my last meal? I don't drink like this usually but one night can't hurt..