Started IGF Yesterday

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I started this stuff yesterday, March 29th. So far here is some stuff to report, Not as far as results but more of sides to the stuff, I've never used something that had such a immediate effect on the body, couple things i've noticed :

1. Almost instantly i get a feeling like i'm high or something, hyperglemic? Like woosey for about 10-15 min right after shot.

2. The stuff makes my fingers and joints hurt like almost instantly, like i shoot the stuff and then within 15-20 minutes i feel pain in my fingers/ankles/wrists from clenching fingers or typing etc.

3. Swells the bicep up instantly, giving a new peak, not like what i get from injecting oil based hormones into bicep. I put 1.5ml of ba into vial making it 2.5ml total or 40mcg/10iu. I fill up with 10iu and then fill to 90iu with sterilized water with BA at 1%.

Anyways, i'm not too good at keeping journal logs but i'll try my best to do so here like the others have started. My weight as of tonight is 189 and i have no clue what bf is. I'm eating about 350g protein, alot of that is made up of protein shakes and bars, and i am eating CLEAN for once in my life lol. Fat is being kept to a minimal, all meals are based on meat and rice usually. I'm injecting right after workout, 40mcg.

gobig1

Awards
KC good to see ya doing the IGF, with your experience on PH's and other homebrews will be nice to see some comparisons. I started my IGF 15 days ago and it is an impressive compound, you'll see.

Some people have posted about the Hypoglycemic affect similiar to insulin, when I first started, I felt it a little bit but nothing strong just a low blood sugar feeling, haven't felt it since the first couple days.

Have not had any pain in the joints even up to day 15 and increasing dosage to 60-70 mcg per, everyone is different, hope that goes away for ya.

Keep us posted bro! :D :D :D

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Remember I'm here with any questions you have, brother.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey KC, I told you! Would I lie to you? ;)

I never had the hypo effect or pain in my joints but I did get cramps and pretty amazing pumps. Your side effects sound common though. Good luck bro...

whale

Awards
Oh yeah and tell him about the damn zits!! You warned me about them and at first I laughed them off but you were right weird ass zits on my chest like I was a kid again, oh to be young!!! No really they arent that bad just funny in my opinion!!

whale

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Told you ;)

Its funny because they are just random spots too. I got a couple on my arms (including forearms) and one on my ABS! Just very small, strangely located zits.

canadaguy

Awards
Good luck KC, I got almost the exact same responses as you for the first week or so then they started to level out with the exclusion of the joint pains. Keep us posted bro. this stuff is pretty amazing to say the least!!!!

gobig1

Awards
I got no acne/zits from, so far, 16 days on with this stuff. What I did get was amazingly clear, supple and youth like skin stuck on a 40 yr old IGF enhanced body.

Worst acne ever was from Nolva/PCT, hormones fluctuating out of control until 3 weeks, it was a mess.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
My god the pumps are insane. I popped a couple ephedrine/caffeine and hit the gym. Stretched for 10 minutes or so then hit some squats. They felt great!
Moved on to leg press, after three sets of 15 i could not walk. I mean sitting down was unbearingly painful aswell as standing up. It took about 15 minutes before i decided i was done legs for the day. on to shoulders did 4 sets and was done aswell. Felt like i was gonna puke. The protein shake i'd had 90 minutes earlier just felt as if it was about to come up at any second. Hitting chest today so we'll see how that goes.
Who ever's talking about increased reovery it ain't happening for me lol. I can barely walk, sitting down and standing up are painful to say the least. I paid 9 bux for shorterm parking at school yesterday, just so i didn't have to walk 5 minutes from the other parking lot lol.
As for results so far, maybe it's mental, but my biceps are definaltey bigger already. Injected it after my back/bi workout into left bicep and it's been 5 days so i don't think it's swollen but i can't say for sure.

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
Hey KC how old are you? I haven't felt **** from IGF so far except going hypo twice. The only time I ever got pumps like your explaining was about 2weeks into Dbol. I've been on 30mcg for like 2weeks and haven't felt or seen any diff. I should be legit cuz I got it from MR. Maybe it effects some people diff. Im only 21 so maybe it doesnt effect us younger guys as much, thats why I asked your age?

canadaguy

Awards
Hey KC how old are you? I haven't felt **** from IGF so far except going hypo twice. The only time I ever got pumps like your explaining was about 2weeks into Dbol. I've been on 30mcg for like 2weeks and haven't felt or seen any diff. I should be legit cuz I got it from MR. Maybe it effects some people diff. Im only 21 so maybe it doesnt effect us younger guys as much, thats why I asked your age?
Everyone differes with LongR3. From what I read on various boards; you either respond well or you don't. I respond very well to LongR3:D. KC, you seem to be on the right track. I know what you're saying about recovery!!!! I was feeling the same thing the first 1.5 wks then I adjusted my diet a little( I boosted the carbs and started using glutamine post workout) and starting splitting up my dose to 20mcg's when I woke up and 20mcg's 15min after workout with a shake and I seemed to recover alot better ( I know....it sounds weird, but you just gotta find what works best). Keep us posted.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
i'm 20 bro
felt like **** in gym again, maybe cause i drank a little last night :( shouldn't have bothered and saved it for tomorrow but i wanted to get in gym as much as possible while on this.

db682

Awards
  • Established
maybe cause i drank a little last night :(
tisk, tisk. I hate hitting the gym after a night of drinking, even if its just a couple beers. I sweat like a hog and feel weak the whole time. Thats probably why I dont really drink anymore. Well, maybe once or twice a month when off cycle. ;)
Good luck bro,
db

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
KC, what's the latest?

Update bro.......
The stuff is making me leaner for sure, my girl was complementing me on it and i'm not dieting and she doesn't know i'm using the igf. My weight is staying about the exact same but i've upped my cals greatly. Trying to eat as clean as possible, aside from the medium pizza that i have to have every friday night at around 2 am (damn coors lights) :p

I am just all around looking better then when i started that's for sure. I'm not getting the usual sides i was, no more fuked up feeling after injects and no sore joints. No lethargy whatsoever either. I've started to split injects to twice a day and see how that works for me, i'll keep posted!

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
What other supps or AAS are you using?
Protein bars and powder is it! I was on for 16 weeks so i'm taking some time away from AAS. Might do a short cutting cycle before i hit mexico in june though.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Told you ;)

Its funny because they are just random spots too. I got a couple on my arms (including forearms) and one on my ABS! Just very small, strangely located zits.
I've been on 20mcg for 4 days. I woke up this morning & I have about 5 of those tiny zits inside each armpit, but nowhere else. Very strange indeed.

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
Hey KC I sent yah a pm about a week ago. Just wondering if you got it and could please respond thanks