Unanswered Staring cycle without ai?

N

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
I made the mistake off making to separate orders my test came today and my clomid,hcg,proviron, in another 2 weeks! Can I start my cycle today without ai?
HMU in you need a source also!

Attachments

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s your cycle? Personally I wouldn’t ever run anything without an AI except a test dose of 250mg or under

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just answer question
Well the thing is, you are 18. And youve said so in other threads. You cant post in this section if youre not at least 21. So nobody can really advise you on this as youre not allowed to be posting here in the first place.

How you havent been banned yet is beyond me.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll excuse the fact that you are 18 and not fully prepared to start your cycle properly but I can skip the fact you come back with "Just answer the question". This site is great for recommendations and feedback. That being said sometimes proper info provided is the best way to understand and provide the proper response.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wonder why admin hasn’t banned you yet lol.

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Because there are far worse thing I could be doing with my life!
Yeah, but you’re a dipshit that can’t follow the rules and doesn’t listen. Nobody here likes you.

Your best bet is to go try another board because you’re gonna have a real hard time getting help around here. Thats what happens when you poison your own water.

N

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but you’re a dipshit that can’t follow the rules and doesn’t listen. Nobody here likes you.

Your best bet is to go try another board because you’re gonna have a real hard time getting help around here. Thats what happens when you poison your own water.
you sound like a immature little kid “nobody like you”what are u in grade school! It’s a forum u ask questions who cares about age if your so worried about my health(18)and you don’t like me why don’t you just answer the question as asked? And man if you don’t like me stop following my post it’s that simple leave it up to others!

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
you sound like a immature little kid “nobody like you”what are u in grade school! It’s a forum u ask questions who cares about age if your so worried about my health(18)and you don’t like me why don’t you just answer the question as asked? And man if you don’t like me stop following my post it’s that simple leave it up to others!
Lol does it really look like people are lining up to give you the advice you want? Really?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Didn’t know his age. Go ahead with that attitude and do the same mistakes I did. Result? I’ll need to pin test for the rest of my life to be normal.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Didn’t know his age. Go ahead with that attitude and do the same mistakes I did. Result? I’ll need to pin test for the rest of my life to be normal.
I'm still f*cked up about going all "scorched earth" on my testicles in my 30s lol..... Cant imagine blowing out my HPTA at 18. I don't care what anyone says..... That sh*t has a psychological impact man

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
calls himself 'NATURALLYHARD'....LOLOLOL...that is the 2nd laugh out loud moment I've had on this board today...:D

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I thought the original problem was that he wasn't naturallyhard at all...?? Wasn't the low-T bloodwork going to get you doc prescribed test therapy? That would be best advice, to get medical supervised treatment for broke-dick syndrome.

If your doc found low-T in your bloodwork, why isn't same doc treating it??

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I thought the original problem was that he wasn't naturallyhard at all...?? Wasn't the low-T bloodwork going to get you doc prescribed test therapy? That would be best advice, to get medical supervised treatment for broke-dick syndrome.

If your doc found low-T in your bloodwork, why isn't same doc treating it??
Because he’s 18 years old