ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
yea... i miss the couch lock days.

i would recommend you go to the retail outlet and see about buying the trimmings they will often sell at discount perfect for someone like you, not too strong and real cheap
That's a good idea, I'll give it a try!
I have some family that grows thanks to our incredibly, unexpectedly liberal medicinal laws here in Oklahoma.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
When is next BOGO??? Haha

Need to stock up on stanogen

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Just wanted to drop in and say I love this stuff...

I look noticeably more vascular on days I use it...and I only use 200mg pre work out...the vascularitry last all day

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@nostrum420 it doesn't seem like it really needs to build up in your system huh?

I haven't been using it consistently because I'm lazy at times...and I still notice almost immediate effects when I do..

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@nostrum420 it doesn't seem like it really needs to build up in your system huh?

I haven't been using it consistently because I'm lazy at times...and I still notice almost immediate effects when I do..
Yeah, it's a decent compound for an "andro." I know some big guys who swear by it for contest prep. So, yeah, pretty fast acting and noticeable effects.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

It's One of my favorites.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's definitely a sleeper, I've always compared high dose epiandro to winstrol but it seems to have a more noticeable "feel it" type effect. The only downside is the cost to run it high but you can run it way longer then Winny without starting to feel shitty. It always seems to maintain that feel good effect
Have you tried it in a TD? You can get waaaay more bang for your buck, IMO.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Yup....I put on 2ml pre workout and sit by the fan for a few...then I hit my pre workout drink and lift...

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I've never taken orally, but it's noticeable difference for me...I am on TRT but never really blast

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Just want to bump this thread to say how much I love Stanogen...highly recommend to everyone out there wanting to try Epiandro..

The transdermal is awesome..increased aggression in the gym and gives me that alpha feel. Also, I swear the pheromone aspect attracts the women...ive been getting wayyyy more attention from ladies

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just want to bump this thread to say how much I love Stanogen...highly recommend to everyone out there wanting to try Epiandro..

The transdermal is awesome..increased aggression in the gym and gives me that alpha feel. Also, I swear the pheromone aspect attracts the women...ive been getting wayyyy more attention from ladies
I don't know how much you're using but if you go up to like 3-4 ml a day it makes a very noticeable difference over 1-2ml

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I don't know how much you're using but if you go up to like 3-4 ml a day it makes a very noticeable difference over 1-2ml
I'm using 2ml right now, but I'll bump it up to check it out

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@nostrum420 I'm assuming the shelf life should be pretty long on this right? If people want to stock up?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@nostrum420 I'm assuming the shelf life should be pretty long on this right? If people want to stock up?
Yessir. We even minimized any volatile ingredients in the carrier as much as possible.

We may change our marketing to pheromone type language but I am going to try to keep this product around as long as feasible.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yessir. We even minimized any volatile ingredients in the carrier as much as possible.

We may change our marketing to pheromone type language but I am going to try to keep this product around as long as feasible.
Just give us plenty of warning if you're going to pull the plug on it lol

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I did 3ml this morning, 400mg carnitine IM, and a couple cups of black coffee pre workout...

I was walking around the gym like I owned the place...vascular as all hell

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Just went to pick some up and was surprised by a BOGO :love:

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^^ Me too! I feel like I may add it to my upcoming Kronos run~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'm not sure if it's already addressed somewhere, but I didn't want to start a new thread...

What is the half life of Stanogen, once it is fully absorbed into the blood stream?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well its kinda of a misnomer with a TD. it slowly releases the active ingredients into the bloodstream over time. i remember that most of the DHEA isomers have about a 90 min half life, but that is considering a bolus dose. I personally look at it as a trickle of actives over about 6-12 hrs. I might say, if we are concerned with saturation, one should probably dose a couple times per day with TDs and 4-8 times per day if using oral

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'm basically trying to figure out the best way to dose it during my test blast, to take advantage of the DHTs benefits preventing some aromatization

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
get it up and keep it up. 2-3 times per day will illicit pretty stable blood levels. there are a lot of enzymes to convert it in the shoulder region.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'm kind of wondering if I should use a higher dose of Stanogen the day of the shot and day after when the Test is peaking...??

I usually use 2ml pre workout

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
in all actuality, the significance would be so slight I doubt it would make a statistical difference over your normal dosing. keep it simple

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I used 4ml so far today :cool: